PDA

View Full Version : Mohave - Labor Day

carbonmarine
08-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Hey guys,
I have a pal that is going out for the first time.. I'll be in Havasu or Parker; he'll be on Mohave aboard a house boat all weekend....So. What is there to do for this guy ?, where do ya go ?, whats the must do at Mohave, etc.., etc.....Please advise, need input.
Cheer's,
Rick32
[ August 21, 2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: carbonmarine ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-21-2003, 08:17 PM
The only thing i really know is. Get there early it gets pretty busy on the big weekends. Find a nice cove and party. :p

hd&boatrider
08-22-2003, 12:19 AM
If they just want to party all weekend...tell them to go out very early on the houseboat and tie down in the back of the gasoline ally cove. All the fun will be in there. Everybody knows where gasoline ally is but I would not ask the houseboat rental place. If they do not get there early they will not be able to get in there and will be stuck outside looking in to all the fun.

HOOTER SLED-
08-22-2003, 07:27 AM
Yup, yup. Gasoline Alley is the place. I'll be up there. May head down to Havasu on Friday. Saturday or Sunday at Gasoline. Check out my gallery, there are some pics of Gasoline Alley in there. Tell your friend if he's up there by Thursday night, not to miss the Wet Tee contest at Loser's Lounge at the Riverside. It's sure to be good, or comedy.
HOOTER

SoCalOffshore
08-22-2003, 10:43 AM
Is the wet t shirt every week or just for Labor Day Holiday? Inquireing minds want to know. :p

HOOTER SLED-
08-22-2003, 11:21 AM
SoCalOffshore:
Is the wet t shirt every week or just for Labor Day Holiday? Inquireing minds want to know. :p From what I know it's an on going contest. They have semi-finals and finals and so on. It's always there when I go there(part of the reason why I always go up on Thursdays :D ). I don't know if it stops during the Winter. Sometimes there are some nasties in there. But it's funny too. They pretty much get naked now, not just wet tees. Let me see if I can entice the Mrs. to win me some beer money. :D :D She almost did last time. eek!
HOOTER