PDA

View Full Version : RD is right they should raise the DUI limit

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2003, 07:03 AM
Well at least this guy thinks so. :rolleyes:
He received his 32nd DUI? :confused: WTF! :rolleyes: hope he doesn't boat! eek!
DUI number #32 (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/news/s_135836.html)
HDD :cool:

Tom Brown
08-21-2003, 07:09 AM
It's just another example of the system holding a brother down.

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2003, 07:10 AM
What I was saying, and what that guy is doing is on 2 completely different levels..
RD had to use you in the topic Bro! wink
Any topic that has RD :D and Drinking :D in it will have many comments and debates. argue
Actualy I don't even remember what your stance is, other than raising it back to a reasonable level of .10? wink
HDD :cool:

TrailerparkTJ
08-21-2003, 07:10 AM
Hey speaking of drunks...are you gonna to be in Havasu Labor day weekend HDD? I'm looking forward to sampling every bottle on your floating bar again!
TJ

Mandelon
08-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Geez, what can you do with a guy like that? LIfe in prison is not fitting for a "crime" like that. Even a year seems stiff, but what happens when he plows into a crowd of schoolkids? Then it will look different won't it? "Why didn't you lock him up?" Will be the cry.
What an inconsiderate retard. By the way RD is right. A few beers does not make you a menace to the rest of the lake!!

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2003, 07:33 AM
Hey speaking of drunks...are you gonna to be in Havasu Labor day weekend HDD? I'm looking forward to sampling every bottle on your floating bar again!
Classic TPTJ,
I'll be up the weekend after!
Final booze count for that day!
One large bottle of Jagermeister
One Small bottle of Jagermeister
One large bottle of Baerenjager (The honey stuff)
Two large bottles of Sky Vodka
One Bottle of Patron
One case of Heineken
Good thing your crew was there to help a fellow boater out. LMAO
Hot (Puttin down the booze) Diggity Dog :cool:

MagicMtnDan
08-21-2003, 07:36 AM
Mandelon:
Geez, what can you do with a guy like that? LIfe in prison is not fitting for a "crime" like that. Even a year seems stiff, but what happens when he plows into a crowd of schoolkids? Then it will look different won't it? "Why didn't you lock him up?" Will be the cry.If this was Saudi Arabia they'd probably cut off his hands. That would probably keep him from driving. Although if they did that here in the US some lawyers would probably sue to make us pay for prosthetic hands.

al cole'holic
08-21-2003, 08:21 AM
RD, is an idiot.... :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-21-2003, 08:44 AM
yet another reason to move to Texas RD. the DWI and DUI laws are much lighter here. We just recently passed the no open container law here in Texas.
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-21-2003, 08:50 AM
nope and we still have drive thru liquor stores. hell you can even get beer at some of the fast food drive thru's. You have to be really drunk to get busted here. I miss the see you sippin' law :( nothing like enjoying a cold one in the truck on the way to the lake. although, just because the law changed don't mean they are really enforcing it wink
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
08-21-2003, 08:59 AM
RiverDave:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
nope and we still have drive thru liquor stores. hell you can even get beer at some of the fast food drive thru's. You have to be really drunk to get busted here. I miss the see you sippin' law :( nothing like enjoying a cold one in the truck on the way to the lake. although, just because the law changed don't mean they are really enforcing it wink
Omega Then why change the law? wink :D
Problem is the next generation of "enforcers" won't be like this generation and it'll eventually erode away into what California is now. With that erosion people just "get use to it" etc.. etc..
I swear to god, the though of Drinking and Driving out here and peoples jaws hit the freaking floor. The very thought of Drinking WHILE Driving... LOL Most people couldn't even comprehend.
RD no doubt eventually 'they' will win but we are progressing at a much slower rate. drinking WHILE driving is common here as well as driving 'buzzed' or 'tipsy' or whatever you want to call it. I know my limits and have chosen not to drive. but I also know when I am okay to drive. Like I said as long as you aren't driving like an ass or driving 100mph the law leaves you alone here. No sobriety check points and all that bullshit. We can drink on the beaches here too.
Omega

Terrible Buddhist
08-21-2003, 09:19 AM
did somebody say patron? Everyone knows the only reason they lower the DUI limit is to pad statistics. They didn't get more drunks off the road...they just arrested more people. I would like to see how many people where on the line though...I would also like to see some studies that say...x% alcohol impares your drives skills y%, and make a law that makes sense and has basis in fact, not propaganda! I know too many people who have been killed by drunk drivers...and none of them blew the legal limit.
Of course, I also think speed limits should vary by car and ability as it is just another example of lowest common denominator government that tells us an 86 year old woman in a pinto should drive the same speed as a 37 year old in a brand new porsche 911. DAMMIT, WHEN DO I GET TO BE DICTATOR!

Tom Brown
08-21-2003, 12:47 PM
RiverDave:
Drinking on the beach??
The nerve....
River"Being Sarcastic"Dave Drinking on a public beach isn't legal here. That makes me happy. :)
It's not that I don't go to the bar. I go out with my buddies and we play pool, full contact air-hockey, and wedgie video. While I don't drink, I do enjoy those evenings. It's always raucous and punchy. That's what's great about it. The thing is, that type of behaviour isn't appropriate everywhere but it's never far behind when the liquor starts flowing.
... just my opinion,
Tom

CA Stu
08-21-2003, 02:19 PM
And legalize pot, while they're at it!
Thanks
CA Stu

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Alcohol is not the problem jack ass people are the problem.
Bling Bling Mutha Freaking Bling! :D
And legalize pot, while they're at it!
Did I say, Bling Bling Mutha Freaking Bling! argue
Man we only live to be 100 years old :mad: WTF :rolleyes: Lifes to freakin Short :D
Hot (ya I ****ing Inhaled) Diggity Dog :cool: