PDA

View Full Version : Movin' on up

boxscore
05-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Listen Up... I spent the entire day with Dave @ DCB and went over what he has to offer. Very thorough , very professional. ( big surprise, of course he wants to sell me a boat) Nonetheless, I was very impressed with the DCB product, namely, the Mach26. I've been dealing with Dave for two weeks now. He was never silly about prices (i.e. highballing) and very reasonable with all my counters. It's a shame that I made my business available to both Eliminator and Howard w/o zero response from them. Both via Email and phone calls. i suppose they are both too busy for $75K-$100K deal. I may very well be small cheese in these days of 30'+ 1000+ HP Cats.
The Mach26 has been ordered with a 525 Merc and will be Whippled after a year or two. Walk-thru open bow, 3 amp fish killer, and loaded to the hilt.
Now I've got my current ride that needs to be sold, 2001 Advantage 22 Citation, 496 HO, open bow, <40 hrs, 3 amp 4 woofer audio, 3 yellow top Optimas, silent choice, bimini, halon, dropout bolsters. All referrals will fetch the required bird dog fee. The boat is stored in LHC so serious inquiries can be easily be entertained on the water. email for more photo, details and info.... Boxscore8@aol.com

HighRoller
05-09-2003, 10:04 PM
How much is your DCB gonna be?

TOBTEK
05-09-2003, 10:04 PM
congrats with your new order. Dave really is good people!Its nice doing biz with a mom and pop setup where you can walk in and you know everyone on a first name basis. Now that your new boat is on order you get the horible tast of picking out a gell scheme and color's....its tough......good luck

boxscore
05-09-2003, 10:10 PM
tobtek... care to help me with that gel design?... lol.... good god, trust me, it won't be flames or checks. If I wait long enough, neon pinks and greens will be back in style