PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Eliminators 38'

riverracerx
01-22-2003, 10:56 AM
In case you wanna see it. We have picures of the New Eliminator 38' Eagle plug HERE!!! (http://www.riverracerx.com/cgi-bin/mb/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e2ee6880842e149;act=ST;f=2;t=889)
It is the plug showing the outside where the canopies will be and the dash with gauge placement. It is going to take 3 Monster gauges in the center of the dash. It is gonna be a HOT looking boat!

HBjet
01-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Looks bitchin! I like it.....
HBjet

HavasuDreamin'
01-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Post a pic here...........for some reason, work blocks my ability to get on RiverracerX's site. I think it is because it has an X in it..... :confused: :mad:

Jordy
01-22-2003, 11:18 AM
http://www.riverracerx.com/mb/uploads/post-2-16378-38straight.JPG

Jordy
01-22-2003, 11:19 AM
http://www.riverracerx.com/mb/uploads/post-2-16860-bezelsclose_2.JPG

HavasuDreamin'
01-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Having problems Jordy? :D
DOH! frown
[ January 22, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

AZKC
01-22-2003, 11:45 AM
HavasuDreamin':
Post a pic here...........for some reason, work blocks my ability to get on RiverracerX's site. I think it is because it has an X in it..... :confused: :mad: That explains it. I saw the red x on Dougs forum also.
KC

Jordy
01-22-2003, 12:04 PM
HavasuDreamin':
DOH! :( They show up for me???
as far as the problems, where do you want me to start HD??? :D :D :D

HavasuDreamin'
01-22-2003, 12:06 PM
jordanpaulk:
HavasuDreamin':
DOH! :( They show up for me???
as far as the problems, where do you want me to start HD??? :D :D :D All I get is the damn red x. F&^ing company! :mad: The least they can do is let me look at hot boats while paying me! devil
[ January 22, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

spectras only
01-22-2003, 12:15 PM
Can't see much of the boat itself. I don't know about the instrument panel, it looks a bit cluttered [reminds me of a shower stall insert from home depot ,soap or shampoo anyone :p ].I like simpler helms with graceful lines.Also ,I hope they'll put a drain hole in the upper panel.It looks like sloping towards the bow instead of the stern.Mind you these boats are made mainly for cali so it will dry up fast :D .Still you have to wash the boat occasionally wink .
[ January 22, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: spectras only ]

locogringo
01-22-2003, 08:42 PM
spectras only:
Can't see much of the boat itself. I don't know about the instrument panel, it looks a bit cluttered [reminds me of a shower stall insert from home depot ,soap or shampoo anyone :p ].I like simpler helms with graceful lines.Also ,I hope they'll put a drain hole in the upper panel.It looks like sloping towards the bow instead of the stern.Mind you these boats are made mainly for cali so it will dry up fast :D .Still you have to wash the boat occasionally wink . I took the pics and talked at length with their rigger/artist/designer (whatever his title should be). There is not one flat line on the whole boat. Every edge has a curve. I think you may have to use your imagination for now but I was more than impressed with the workmanship and the "graceful lines" as you mentioned. It speaks volume to have a boat flow as if it were all one continuation of a theme.
No, I don't work for Eliminator

DogHouse
01-22-2003, 08:43 PM
locogringo:
No, I don't work for Eliminator Right, and you don't like checkers either!
wink

locogringo
01-22-2003, 08:53 PM
DogHouse:
locogringo:
No, I don't work for Eliminator Right, and you don't like checkers either!
wink :D , uh, I guess I am partial to checkers being that I have them on my Magic. But, they are unique, not like the everyday checkers going on.

DogHouse
01-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Gotcha!
:D

spectras only
01-22-2003, 10:48 PM
Loco,I don't dislike the lines of the boat! I just like the simpler designs like the few 26 Daytona cats I've seen around the local poker runs here.That helm reminds me some of the lesser quality boats wink [for example; celebrity] that sports similar overly curvacious dashboards .Eliminator builds some beautiful boats ,but nowdays it's hard to distinguish one boat from another. If you see a Renato Levi design [ like Barbarina from the 60's ],it has a simple dashboard and still make a statement about style and function. I like this boat my friend builds ,for it's simple lines. http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/kavalk19.8.jpg
[ January 23, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: spectras only ]