PDA

View Full Version : It's up!

FMluvswater
09-20-2003, 05:51 PM
Funny that my story 'Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel' should have been bumped on here today of all days cuz I submitted it recently to Literotica.com and it was approved Just a little while ago! It is now published on their site Here (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=109092) !! :D I'm just a lot excited about that! :D I've already gotten feedback responses on it! :D RiverKitty hon thanks and hugs to you for being such a slave driver and MAKING me write that story! :) You rock gf! :cool:
Centurion
[ September 20, 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Sand Dawg
09-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Congrat's girl and many more to come I'm sure...later...Dawg

Kim Hanson
09-20-2003, 06:37 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Funny that my story 'Three Hours And The Cost Of Fuel' should have been bumped on here today of all days cuz I submitted it recently to Literotica.com and it was approved Just a little while ago! It is now published on their site!! :D I'm just a lot excited about that! :D I've already gotten feedback responses on it! :D RiverKitty hon thanks and hugs to you for being such a slave driver and MAKING me write that story! :) You rock gf! :cool:
Centurion Congrats Babe...........( . )( . )........... :cool:

betty boop
09-21-2003, 07:45 AM
to excited to sleep or what FM??? good story, way to go..

FMluvswater
09-21-2003, 08:09 AM
Thanks Sand Dawg. Hopefully I will be able to write more stories. :)
Thanks Sugar. :D Tits, eh? wink :D Sheesh you got me talkin your lingo! :rolleyes: :D
sunbunny:
to excited to sleep or what FM??? good story, way to go.. Actually I slept well last night for the first time in ages. :) Thanks sunbunny. :)
Cobalt

betty boop
09-21-2003, 08:17 AM
voted you a 5 FM - that's such a good, in depth story...hope to read more of yours..

THE VIKING
09-21-2003, 08:25 AM
Well, Mine's up too, Happens all the time.
Gotta visit overthere.
The viking.

VillainDave
09-21-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey that story made my weekend! My girl jumped me after reading that story! Congrats I hope to read more

hey fm im here! congratulations on getting that hot piece of work out there!!! wowza!

FMluvswater
09-21-2003, 09:15 AM
hey fm im here! congratulations on getting that hot piece of work out there!!! wowza! Karmanator!!! You're here!! :D Thanks gf! :) Oh, I'm so glad you're here!! :D
sunbunny thanks so much for the vote! :D
VillainDave- Alright wtg dude! Thanks. :) I hope to submit more stories there in the future.
The Viking- uhh help me out here I default to the sexual meaning usually (and then promptly censor it and pretend I didn't lol) but did you actuially mean you have a story posted over there as well? :confused: Anyway, I love visiting that site and reading the stories. There are some very talented story-tellers over there. :)
Cobra

THE VIKING
09-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeel, I'm gonna have to watch my step here, I have tryed being funny before, Backthen i got accused for being a Moron, racist, being prejustci towards German and a lot of nasty things, and personally i know i'm neither, So let me say it like this:" it was up, then my wife got home, and now it is'nt. I'm sure you can guess the rest without help from me.
But it's a nice story you've made there, so keep it up.
My best
The Viking.

FMluvswater
09-21-2003, 11:12 AM
LMFAO! Fair enough!! So I did understand properly by default then. wink :D Thanks for your comments on my story. :)
Donzi

THE VIKING
09-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Udmærket historie min ven, fortsæt det gode arbejde.
And when you have figured that out, you can post a reply.
The viking.
[ September 21, 2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: THE VIKING ]

FMluvswater
09-21-2003, 11:59 AM
Well I couldn't quite figure it all out ...
How close am I?
(Pay attention?) story my (?), continue it at work. :confused:
You said I couldn't reply until I figuired it out but I'm a bit of a brat ... I don't always listen. wink :D
Ellis

THE VIKING
09-21-2003, 07:18 PM
It said: "Great story, keep up the good work."
A compliment in Danish in other words.
The viking

FMluvswater
09-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Well :rolleyes: :D sheesh and shucks! :o :D Thank-you. :) Guess I'll stick to english. smile_sp
Howard

THE VIKING
09-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Let's do that
Viking