PDA

View Full Version : Traffic School In Havasu???

BajaMike
09-11-2003, 07:11 PM
Has anyone gone to traffic school in Havasu? Can you do it on the Internet?
Last Saturday night, I met some folks on the channel, and they had a friend playing in the band at Galaghers (way up on McCulloch, by the Elks club I think) and invited my group up there.
We went up, had a few drinks, then at about midnight I was heading down McCulluch, which is a fairly steep incline, and my BMW 540 seems to idle at about 45 (speed limit 35) and I got caught on radar, pulled over and got a speeding ticket.
Since I had been drinking all day on the lake, and had a few drinks at the bar...and didn't have my drivers license or registration (new car...forgot to put it in the glove box) I told the young, very nervious cop, I left my ID at the London Bridge Resort where I was staying. Luckily, my insurance card had my car info on it.
He wrote me a speeding ticket and I went on my way, glad it wasn't worse.
So now, what's the deal with traffic school?? It's different everywhere....has anyone been to traffic school in Havasu??
yuk
Mike

mike37
09-11-2003, 07:15 PM
the court will let you know if you can do traffic
school or not
and they will giv you a list of on line schools to

BajaMike
09-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks!
Mike

pebo
09-11-2003, 08:54 PM
I received a ticket in Havasu this year also, since i like in Cali you can take the traffic school in your own state and send it to them. Only thing you have to get it notarized. I assume you live in Ca.
Good Luck

Kilrtoy
09-11-2003, 09:30 PM
10 over , THAT IS CHICKEN SHIT.....

Havasu Hangin'
09-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Kilrtoy:
10 over , THAT IS CHICKEN SHIT..... Should've had a radar detector... wink