PDA

View Full Version : Which sign are you?

topless
05-26-2003, 04:17 PM
Aquarius (Jan. 23 - Feb. 22) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a ****ing jerk.
Pisces (Feb. 23- Mar. 22) You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You do nothing but piss off everyone you come in contact with. YOU ARE A PRICK.
Aries (Mar. 23- April 22) You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have major influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence but are still a general bad ass.
Taurus (April 23- May 22) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned COMMUNIST.
Gemini (May 23- June 22) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little . This is because you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.
Cancer (June 23-July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth shit. Everyone in prison is a cancer.
Leo (July 23- Aug. 22) You consider yourself a born learder. Others think you are an idiot. Most leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving mother****ers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.
Virgo (Aug. 23- Sept. 22) You are a logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while ****ing. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.
Libra (Sept. 23- Oct. 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably QUEER. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. ALL Libras die of venereal disease.
Scorpio (Oct. 23- Nov.22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.
Sagittarius(Nov. 23-Dec. 22) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.
Capricorn (Dec. 23- Jan. 22) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

topless
05-26-2003, 04:18 PM
Oh, I almost forgot, wink :D :) wink :D :) wink :D

LUVNLIFE
05-26-2003, 04:30 PM
I'm a Leo. Damn the truth hurts. devil

Hal
05-26-2003, 04:30 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/9305.jpg :D :D :D :D
[ May 26, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

topless
05-26-2003, 04:34 PM
Hal:
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/9305.jpg :D :D :D :D ask away.... but do you really honestly think I will? ....NOT eek!

Hal
05-26-2003, 04:41 PM
I was just kiddin ya topless...I lost my head for a second.Just came in out of the sun. No harm no foul... :D
[ May 26, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

topless
05-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Hal:
I was just kiddin ya topless...I lost my head for a second... :D :D :D So don't be shy, what sign are you???? I'm Capricorn. Think I was born under the wrong sign though. :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2003, 04:47 PM
I must have born in multiple months...

boatnam2
05-26-2003, 04:49 PM
mabe i should start looking for a burial plot im scorpio and it dont sound good for me!

topless
05-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Havasu Hangin':
I must have born in multiple months... LMAO.......(notice the smileys that mean I am joking :D :D :D :) )

missboatnam1
05-26-2003, 04:51 PM
im cancer, im gonna cry cry cry
man mr b, you got me thinkin!!!!
[ May 26, 2003, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

boatnam2
05-26-2003, 04:52 PM
hey babe,wellllllll you do put things off.

missboatnam1
05-26-2003, 04:54 PM
well at least im not going to be murdered cuz im a son of a bitchhhhhhhhh smile_sp yuk

SAMMIJO
05-26-2003, 06:17 PM
I'm a Libra ....Proud of it!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Topless. :D :D :D

Raskal
05-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Taurus (April 23- May 22) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned COMMUNIST
yep about sums it up :D just not a goddamned communist yuk

Stupid Fast
05-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Ask my wife this is NOT me at all!!!!!LOL
Cancer (June 23-July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth shit. Everyone in prison is a cancer.

jet496
05-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Aquarius..Must be why I like water so much.

Kim Hanson
05-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Capricorn (Dec. 23- Jan. 22) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.
That's me alright, well at least the date is right........( . )( . )......... http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/liebe/love-smiley-085.gif

JetBoatRich
05-26-2003, 06:54 PM
LUVNLIFE:
I'm a Leo. Damn the truth hurts. devil Me to.
Leo (July 23- Aug. 22) You consider yourself a born learder. Others think you are an idiot. Most leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving mother****ers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.
My wife said is true, except that last part

GOT WATER ??
05-26-2003, 07:10 PM
I'm a Sagittaruis, I love abusive women! :p

HOSS
05-26-2003, 07:40 PM
I`m a Gemini. Yeah, I`m bisexual! ****in` fags! :mad:

locogringo
05-26-2003, 08:35 PM
I don't know about the communist part but I'm a Taurus!
My wife calls me Toro when I'm especially stubborn

HCS
05-26-2003, 08:43 PM
Seems like all us Taurus's have the same opinion.
I ain't no commie but..... :D

Tom Brown
05-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Havasu Hangin':
I must have born in multiple months... I take it you've gone back in a few times. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

FMluvswater
05-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Aquarius (Jan. 23 - Feb. 22) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a ****ing jerk.
Hmmm. Couldn't have described me better myself. :D

Beautiful Noise
05-26-2003, 09:25 PM
"Pisces (Feb. 23- Mar. 22) You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You do nothing but piss off everyone you come in contact with. YOU ARE A PRICK."
I'm a Pisces and this Fit's me to a "T" :D :D
Opp's wrong Smilely :mad: :mad: devil devil
Steve

TroubIeOnWater
05-26-2003, 09:26 PM
SAMMIJO:
I'm a Libra ....Proud of it!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Topless. :D :D :D Libra (Sept. 23- Oct. 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably QUEER. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. ALL Libras die of venereal disease.
Guess that means we all have a good shot of gettin laid if Sammijo shows up to OP6.

Tom Brown
05-26-2003, 09:30 PM
TroubIeOnWater:
Guess that means we all have a good shot of gettin laid if Sammijo shows up to OP6. So... when and where is this OP6 gathering? http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/dontgetit.gif
[ May 26, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

Beautiful Noise
05-26-2003, 09:45 PM
Tom Brown:
TroubIeOnWater:
Guess that means we all have a good shot of gettin laid if Sammijo shows up to OP6. So... when and where is this OP6 gathering? June 21st.....Lake Havasu,Tom your not on the List yet?Boy are you ever going to Miss-Out
:rolleyes: :)
Steve

GlastronGuy
05-26-2003, 09:54 PM
topless:
Hal:
I was just kiddin ya topless...I lost my head for a second... :D :D :D So don't be shy, what sign are you???? I'm Capricorn. Think I was born under the wrong sign though. :confused: I was born under a real bad sign. In fact. if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
(You're good if you know who sang that song without using google)

NastyOne
05-27-2003, 09:49 AM
Leo :D and F@#kin proud of it.