PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Camel Toes got the axe...

MagicMtnDan
08-24-2003, 09:50 PM
they were great while they lasted - you shoulda seen 'em Sunday afternoon - very hot.

mbrown2
08-24-2003, 10:49 PM
Yeah...WTF is that all about? Kill some of the pics but why the thread? :confused:

JetBoatRich
08-25-2003, 07:01 AM
I will be the first to say none of the pictures offended me :D

RandyH
08-25-2003, 07:45 AM
I dont complain much but like mbrown2 says WTF. This is bull shit. Most of those photos where harmless. I smell some communists pigs. burningm

502procharger
08-25-2003, 07:53 AM
just post them over on www.hotboatpics.com (http://www.hotboatpics.com) we never kill a thread :p

waterslinger
08-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Nice site thanks

HOOTER SLED-
08-25-2003, 11:40 AM
MagicMtnDan:
they were great while they lasted - you shoulda seen 'em Sunday afternoon - very hot. Damn, I always miss the shit!!
:mad:

hot_diggity_dog
08-25-2003, 02:35 PM
Moderator's we need an answer so we don't make that mistake again. :rolleyes:
I seen the thread wink and reviewed all of the photo's quite carefully, :D and found them to be within the rules of no nudity? :D
Did she have some pubes hanging out or something? :rolleyes: :confused:
HDD :cool:

***boat
08-26-2003, 05:32 AM
All right hang on a minute I will see what happened. I don't think the world is going to end with one lost thread.

***boat
08-26-2003, 06:13 AM
The camel toe thread started out boarder line and at some point crossed over. You might not have seen the photos that caused it to be removed, however they were not allowed and therefore removed.
With a thread like that the entire thread will be killed rather than waste a lot of time trying getting into an editing war with someone posting in violation of the TOU. If that had been a boating related topic (I know some of you think it was) then the photos would have been edited out and the topic would have remained. If anyone has further questions on this subject, or thinks that there rights were violated :confused: , please contact me via PM or the contact button on the bottom of the page.