PDA

View Full Version : Paging Magic Mtn Dan, paging MMD,...

MASTERKENDOG
05-30-2003, 01:47 PM
Dude!
I keep getting the your e-mail user is unknown? I even hit reply from your e-mail you sent and nadda, comes back "user unknown"!!! :confused: Do you have another e-mail address? Send it to me and I will hit reply with the pictures of the Valor! :D
Thanks,
MKD

MagicMtnDan
05-30-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure what the problem is but my personal e-mail address works and it is danf @ aol .com
(don't use the spaces - I put the spaces in to hopefully throw off the software that collects e-mail addresses).
Thanks for your info and pictures - I can't wait to see the Valor!

MagicMtnDan
05-30-2003, 01:53 PM
I think I know what the problem was. I was using caps in my e-mail address and that's was most likely causing the problem. I've changed my e-mail address so there are no caps now.
Sorry 'bout that

MASTERKENDOG
05-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Sorry not working still! Sent agian with the change and cc' myself to another e-mail address and it worked fine! Any suggestions? Try e-mailing yourself a picture or somethin' and let me kno' fo' sho'!
masterkendog!

MagicMtnDan
05-31-2003, 09:50 AM
This e-mail address will work for sure:
d2performance@aol.com
I'll bet it's my anti-spam stuff keeping your e-mail away (I get tons of spam).
Sorry for all the hassles.
[ May 31, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

MASTERKENDOG
05-31-2003, 08:46 PM
Just sent again!!! Check it out! If it doesn't happen, I'll just post it here, later tonight or more likely tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be-ooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MagicMtnDan
05-31-2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks for your patience MKenDog. I got the photo of the new Essex Valor (24') - it's the first I've seen it. Please keep me posted on the progress of your boat. I look forward to seeing pictures of it and hearing all about it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/672Essex_Valor_2-med.jpg
[ June 01, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]