PDA

View Full Version : F@#$ Whitey!

78Eliminator
07-07-2003, 09:27 AM
With all the racial tension in here, I just wanted to be racist to myself....
F!@# the white devil.

Liberator TJ1984
07-07-2003, 09:46 AM
Yea me Too !!
I ain't racial either
I hate every F@#@ing body :D

bordsmnj
07-07-2003, 10:03 AM
i ****in' Race Hatism!....and stuff.

Blown 472
07-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Hey I call my sons godfather whitey, just cuz he is a cop and cant tan for shit. :D
Mrs. Aquaboggie is that you in your hubbies avitar??
[ July 07, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Look guys, my honey apologized. Go back and read Pet Peeves. Just kill this shyt! Have fun with your boats, and love life! :D wink :p

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 10:39 AM
Blown 472
Mrs. Aquaboggie is that you in your hubbies avitar?? [/QB]Nope, not me! :D wink :p

Blown 472
07-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Blown 472
Mrs. Aquaboggie is that you in your hubbies avitar?? Nope, not me! :D wink :p [/QB]Well then you must be a cartoon?? :D :D Got any pix?? :confused:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Blown 472:
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Blown 472
Mrs. Aquaboggie is that you in your hubbies avitar?? Nope, not me! :D wink :p Well then you must be a cartoon?? :D :D Got any pix?? :confused: [/QB]Click on my name

Blown 472
07-07-2003, 11:35 AM
F*%& me.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:02 PM
"I loves me some black people, but I hates me a nigger." jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:10 PM
What's wrong with that? Here in Texas nothin' but I think all them liberal f#cks in Cali might jump you for it. And I believe you had your spelling wrong.....should be nigga :D Glad someone had the stones to tell it like it is.
Omega

HCS
07-07-2003, 12:16 PM
I seen a nig on tha riva tis weekend.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:18 PM
must be a brave one. Most of 'em scared of water. the only sport left that is still white. Swimming :D
Omega

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 12:21 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
I seen a nig on tha riva tis weekend. okay now guys, can we get off the this issue.... wink :D :p

Blown 472
07-07-2003, 12:30 PM
no shit, back to boats and boobies.
I know, lets talk religon or politics?? anyone game?? lets start with the catholics. :D
[ July 07, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Essex502
Racism has no place - here or anywhere else.

Jungle Boy
HARDCORE-SKI:
I seen a nig on tha riva tis weekend. I seen a white fisherman fingering me that last time I was out for a run. I hate him!! :D
I like girls with Mexican and Irish backgrounds. :D

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Jungle Boy:
HARDCORE-SKI:
I seen a nig on tha riva tis weekend. I seen a white fisherman fingering me that last time I was out for a run. I hate him!! :D
I like girls with Mexican and Irish backgrounds. :D LMAO...and I bet there are plenty more out there that are single wink

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:38 PM
Well in a round about way that's exactly what I was trying to say..
Although I don't know about "anywhere else." I went to a town in Texas one time where at the entrance to the town there was actually a sign that said "Nigger don't get caught around here after dark." For some reason I think the citizens of that lovely little place think it fits in just fine, I sure as shit wasn't going to tell them otherwise. Needless to say the FUBU sweatshirt stayed in the car that night. LOL
RD Good call Dave. I guess you know why we have June teenth here in Texas and no where else...... :D LMAO. you know about june teenth right HOSS!!
Omega

Essex502
07-07-2003, 12:39 PM
RD - I've seen those signs in my travels to the less enlightened parts of our country. It's unfortunate that there are still a$$holes that believe they are better because of their color.

HCS
07-07-2003, 12:40 PM
I hate those white fisherman. I've had those bastards throw their hooks at me. :mad:

Jungle Boy
07-07-2003, 12:40 PM
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Jungle Boy:
HARDCORE-SKI:
I like girls with Mexican and Irish backgrounds. :D LMAO...and I bet there are plenty more out there that are single wink He was fishing for yellow perch with a black rod out of a green canoe on the Red Deer River and I was green with envy cause he was drinking beer from a brown bottle. :(
There are lots of Latin girls here in Ecuador, but they have flat bums. I still like Mexican / Irish girls. :D

hboldno7
07-07-2003, 12:43 PM
what is june tenth ??

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:43 PM
RD - I've seen those signs in my travels to the less enlightened parts of our country. It's unfortunate that there are still a$$holes that believe they are better because of their color.
Just remember.....Our boy is in the whitehouse now :p yee haw mother f#ckers......

Essex502
07-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Gee...I guess "your man" is pretty color blind with Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell, eh?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:48 PM
what is june tenth ?? actually it is june teenth. It a celebration here in Texas and only in Texas of abolishment of slavery. It took two years for the slaves to be freed after Lincoln abolishment. They had guys coming off the boats in Galveston wondering why all the blacks still referred to white's as massa. Of course they don't remember the exact day so they celebrate june teenth which is basically the 13th-19th. There is all kinds of watermelon eating going on around here during that time. Church's chicken usually sells out too. :D
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Gee...I guess "your man" is pretty color blind with Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell, eh?
you ever heard the word "TOKEN" he knows what he's doing..... :p

Tom Brown
07-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Jungle Boy:
There are lots of Latin girls here in Ecuador, but they have flat bums. I still like Mexican / Irish girls. :D Ecuador, eh? I'm on my way. :)

Ms. AquaBoogie1
07-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Jungle Boy:
Ms. AquaBoogie1:
Jungle Boy:
HARDCORE-SKI:
I like girls with Mexican and Irish backgrounds. :D LMAO...and I bet there are plenty more out there that are single wink He was fishing for yellow perch with a black rod out of a green canoe on the Red Deer River and I was green with envy cause he was drinking beer from a brown bottle. :(
There are lots of Latin girls here in Ecuador, but they have flat bums. I still like Mexican / Irish girls. :D :D wink :p

Essex502
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
you ever heard the word "TOKEN" he knows what he's doing..... :p
You're tokin' if you believe that. Go smoke some more cow pie home grown, redneck.
P.S. Be sure to clean your tooth afterwards.

ROZ
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Essex502:
RD - I've seen those signs in my travels to the less enlightened parts of our country. It's unfortunate that there are still a$$holes that believe they are better because of their color. Yup, I've seen similar signs.....The one near Heber Springs Arkansas use to(don't know if it's still there) read, " If your ass is black, you'd better be out town by sundown."
Some didn't like spiked haired Californian skater/surfer/BMX kids either, but their girlfriends did :p :D ....

Essex502
07-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Their girlfriends, their wives AND their mommas! They only had their sheep left to keep them company.
"Where men are men and sheep are scared!" Describes that neighborHOOD pretty well.

ROZ
07-07-2003, 01:10 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
you ever heard the word "TOKEN" he knows what he's doing..... :p I guess his brother didn't read his agenda... :rolleyes: :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 01:15 PM
You're tokin' if you believe that. Go smoke some more cow pie home grown, redneck.
P.S. Be sure to clean your tooth afterwards. I'm ashamed of you essex. I would have thought you would be better than stereo-typing people. :rolleyes:

Essex502
07-07-2003, 01:18 PM
You profiled yourself with your comments. As for stereotyping...my comments were for those folks who live in areas with signs posted that are racist. This is NOT stereotyping in my opinion - more like profiling.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 01:27 PM
redneck is profile not stereotype? :confused:

Essex502
07-07-2003, 01:40 PM
It seems to describe YOU!
red*neck
n. Offensive Slang
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 01:49 PM
man it sure don't take much to get your panties in a wad does it. Some of you cali guys are wound way too tight :p

Essex502
07-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Maybe some of us "Cali guys" don't appreciate the injustices done to some people by the ignorant a$$holes in your part of the world.
BTW...check you own panties at the door. Men don't wear them out here. Do they in Houston?

Liberator TJ1984
07-07-2003, 01:58 PM
RiverDave:
Essex502:
Racism has no place - here or anywhere else. Well in a round about way that's exactly what I was trying to say..
Although I don't know about "anywhere else." I went to a town in Texas one time where at the entrance to the town there was actually a sign that said "Nigger don't get caught around here after dark." For some reason I think the citizens of that lovely little place think it fits in just fine, I sure as shit wasn't going to tell them otherwise. Needless to say the FUBU sweatshirt stayed in the car that night. LOL :D
RD I believe that is Orange Tx. or Vidor Tx. both N.of Houston towards L.A. Border
(don't take my signiture too seriously either wink just pokin' fun at my brown skin Tejano Bro's ) :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 02:03 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe some of us "Cali guys" don't appreciate the injustices done to some people by the ignorant a$$holes in your part of the world.
BTW...check you own panties at the door. Men don't wear them out here. Do they in Houston?
Exactly what injustice have I done? I seriously think you need to calm down. Remember where your gas and electricity comes from BROTHER!!!

Gman
07-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Wholly shit!!!!! jawdrop I leave the forum for the weekend and I come back and everyone is a racist prick with asshole opinions! :confused: Fisrt off just for the record I am 100% Irish. So I guess that makes me white. What ever white is any ways. I consider myself American. Last time I checked this great country was robbed from the Native Americans ( Indians for those redneck ignorant assholes)By English people who were sick of England. We are considered the melting pot of the world for a reason.We are a country founded by all different races and religions for one reason or another that did not like the country they lived in. In the 1800's Irish were considered less than African American's and we were White! I believe we are all the same. We all bleed red. Every war fought in or for this country has had blood shed from every race and color, and it was all red! All fighting for the same belief.
Basically there is good people and there is bad people and they come in all shapes, colors, and sizes!
Hell why not hate tall people? Or short people? What about the handicapped? Screw those damn tall handicapped people. What a waste of height! There flipping handicapped for Gods sake!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-07-2003, 02:06 PM
I believe that is Orange Tx. or Vidor Tx. both N.of Houston towards L.A. Border
(don't take my signiture too seriously either just pokin' fun at my brown skin Tejano Bro's )
Let's not forget JASPER either. the "spirit" is alive and well in Jasper, Tx. wink

78Eliminator
07-07-2003, 02:10 PM
GGMMAANN:
First off just for the record I am 100% Irish.Me too but I doubt you are 100% Nobody is 100% anything.....

Essex502
07-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Exactly what injustice have I done? I seriously think you need to calm down. Remember where your gas and electricity comes from BROTHER!!![/b]
The injustice you DO is spouting that racist crap you promote. I don't need to calm down at all. YOU on the other hand should take a look around...minority population in Texas is growing only second to California. Better get used to it and learn how to live with everyone. Soon rednecks will be the minority and you won't get any sympathy from me.

Essex502
07-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Where did the Irish come from, originally? Science is pretty much pointing to Africa as the origin for all of us.

78Eliminator
07-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Essex502:
Where did the Irish come from, originally? Science is pretty much pointing to Africa as the origin for all of us. Well, just in recent history Ireland suffered from Spanish, Scottish and English invasion. Ever see "Braveheart"? Well, that kind of invasion was part of Ireland's history as well. There are all kinds of different looking Irish people based on heritage that stems from all over Europe. Ever heard the term "Black Irish"? That is a term that came about after the Spanish invasion and the subsequent offspring which were indeed Irish, but had very dark hair with mostly pale skin.....I wonder why? :rolleyes: LOL :D

cal-air
07-07-2003, 02:30 PM
78, check your PM.

Gman
07-07-2003, 02:31 PM
Me too but I doubt you are 100% Nobody is 100% anything
Well then as close to 100% as you can get. Point being I am so called (White).
Where did the Irish come from, originally? Science is pretty much pointing to Africa as the origin for all of us.
We all came from the same place. "Where" is the question. Pondered for many years by people way smarter than you and I.

miller19j
07-07-2003, 02:33 PM
78Eliminator:
GGMMAANN:
First off just for the record I am 100% Irish.Me too but I doubt you are 100% Nobody is 100% anything..... Hmmmm…..The two of you were born in Ireland?

78Eliminator
07-07-2003, 02:34 PM
GGMMAANN:
Well then as close to 100% as you can get. Point being I am so called (White).
Well from one Irish brother to another, will you get me a job at your winery? :)

78Eliminator
07-07-2003, 02:36 PM
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
GGMMAANN:
First off just for the record I am 100% Irish.Me too but I doubt you are 100% Nobody is 100% anything..... Hmmmm…..The two of you were born in Ireland? Yeah, I know Miller. It's all about your last name. Culturally, I am not Irish in the slightest.

miller19j
07-07-2003, 02:38 PM
78Eliminator:
miller19j:
78Eliminator:
GGMMAANN:
First off just for the record I am 100% Irish.Me too but I doubt you are 100% Nobody is 100% anything..... Hmmmm…..The two of you were born in Ireland? Yeah, I know Miller. It's all about your last name. Culturally, I am not Irish in the slightest. Does that make my boat Scottish? :D
Hey Justin you can come up and be slave labor in my vineyard. The pay is really low but you will be treated very poorly! :D wink

Gman
07-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Unless you have my job or your the owner there is no money to be had. It's more a labor of love. And trust me I would rather be managing a brewery :D And for the record both sets of Grandparents were born in Ireland and both parents born here. I was born and raised in sunny California. And proud of it and my Americanizm (just made it up I think) and the fact that I am a Irishman who is also a Caucasian.

ROZ
07-07-2003, 02:41 PM
GGMMAANN:
Wholly shit!!!!! jawdrop I leave the forum for the weekend and I come back and everyone is a racist prick with asshole opinions! :confused: Fisrt off just for the record I am 100% Irish. So I guess that makes me white. What ever white is any ways. I consider myself American. Last time I checked this great country was robbed from the Native Americans ( Indians for those redneck ignorant assholes)By English people who were sick of England. We are considered the melting pot of the world for a reason.We are a country founded by all different races and religions for one reason or another that did not like the country they lived in. In the 1800's Irish were considered less than African American's and we were White! I believe we are all the same. We all bleed red. Every war fought in or for this country has had blood shed from every race and color, and it was all red! All fighting for the same belief.
Basically there is good people and there is bad people and they come in all shapes, colors, and sizes!
Hell why not hate tall people? Or short people? What about the handicapped? Screw those damn tall handicapped people. What a waste of height! There flipping handicapped for Gods sake! I think since things are slow we are arguing for agrument sake, and our community is pretty understanding for the most part.
I know I picked apart someone's post last night, but it was based on what I understood the post read and not what was intended to portray(sp). It was late, I couldn't get to sleep, and blah blah blah.... If this so called racism around here lately feeling stems from that thread, I am sorry I posted in it.

Blown 472
07-08-2003, 04:36 AM
Yeah but what about the catholics??

75_Elim
07-08-2003, 08:27 AM
Blown 472:
Yeah but what about the catholics?? You mean the idiots that tell their followers (prodomianitly mexican here in CA) to have as many kids as they can and birth-control is wrong???
Those Catholics??
As most know I'm a Reverend but I still say "F" the Pope and his antiquated ideas.

Blown 472
07-08-2003, 08:30 AM
yup them, I cant stop stairing at your avitar, I need help, perhaps I should go to confesion?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-08-2003, 08:34 AM
yeah 75_elim. let's see the uncut version.
Omega

Ian
07-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Good to see there are some fellow Irish in here, but the question is are you from the north or the south? :D It's hard to believe any educated person can be a racist, or could it be that the racist aren't educated idea

ROZ
07-08-2003, 10:20 AM
I may be Polish, Mexican ,and Dutch, but I have the liver of an Irishman :D
Whoa, did I say that wink :D
[ July 08, 2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Gman
07-08-2003, 11:17 AM
You might want to have that looked at by a Dr. :D

BiggusJimbus
07-08-2003, 12:28 PM
ROZ:
I may be Polish, Mexican ,and Dutch, but I have the liver of an Irishman :D
Whoa, did I say that wink :D If I were that Irishman, I'd want my liver back.
He's gonna' need it.
Jimbus.

75_Elim
07-08-2003, 12:58 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega As soon as I have more I'll be more then happy to provide it to you-all.

AquaBoogie
07-08-2003, 02:49 PM
75_Elim:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega As soon as I have more I'll be more then happy to provide it to you-all. 75_elim, very nice avatar. Just spent 5 minutes looking at it. Is that your piece?

Catmando
07-09-2003, 11:35 AM
GGMMAANN:
Hell why not hate tall people? Or short people? What about the handicapped? Screw those damn tall handicapped people. What a waste of height! There flipping handicapped for Gods sake! What he said.

Gman
07-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I know RD but I hate the tall handicap people. :D What a waste there tall and they have to be in wheel chairs. :D lol

Essex502
07-09-2003, 11:53 AM
"Short people have no reason to live" :D

Blown 472
07-09-2003, 11:59 AM
RiverDave:
Essex502:
"Short people have no reason to live" :D Always running around buying these big ass expensive boats and such.. Somebody get me a rope. I'm lynching a short guy tonight.
RD Sheesh RD you get your whacka hand back and now you want to string up your little man??

VillainDave
07-09-2003, 12:19 PM
You know after reading this thread it's nice to know that there's people out there that understand that we all have to live together and that there's good and bad in everyone it doesn't matter what color your skin is or what race you are. Since I’m Creole my family is mix with everything you can imagine, so we were raised to respect all people
Now since I do travel the country allot on business I do see allot of backwards ass, ignorant, uneducated, dip sh!t redneck hillbillies like the one on the photo bellow.
And all I can say for them is they need to find an Island where all of them with racist beliefs can all hangout and be together. Now the down side for the would be, it couldn’t be based on race because most races are now mixed so even redneck OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET boy is probably mixed and he’s just too stupid to know it!
So Bubble head why don't you go crawl back into the same hole you crawled out of! I would tell you to go jump in a lake but! but we have to boat in that water and we don't want you Contaminating it!!!!!
[ July 10, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: VillainDave ]

Boozer
07-09-2003, 12:44 PM
I can somewhat understand how and why many white people feel the way they do about black people. Black people make up 12% of this countries population so they are one of the smallest ethnic groups in the United States but they are the loudest. The way that black people are portrayed on television leaves most feeling that black people are ignorant and just want to "f#$% whitey." This is unfortunate and IMO a disgrace to black people world wide.
There are a lot of hard working honest black people in this country that deserve to be respected and don't get the respect they deserve. Unfortunately you don't see these people on the news complaining about how opressed they are and you don't hear them speaking at "Fight the Power" Rallies because they are out working making an honest living for themselves and their families. That is a big injustice IMO.
Before you decide to judge someone for the color of skin why not try to have a conversation with them and see what type of person they really are. I have a few good friends that have done a lot for me. If I had judged them based on their skin color and not befriended them I might possibly be dead because they saved my ass a few times. 2 weeks ago myself and a few friends were jumped by about 30 black gang member type people and it was one of my black friends that saved our asses. So that should say a lot. He turned on his own people to save a crackers ass.
So those of you with your narrow minds and hillbilly arkansas lifestyles need to put down your can of Pabst Blue Ribbon step out of your single wide trailer home and maybe open your eyes to what's really going on.
The "Brutha Man" Is not the bad guy. You are. A narrow mind has got to be the most dangerous thing there is.

Boozer
07-09-2003, 12:47 PM
RiverDave:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523P1010070_JPG.jpg Uh, Villain Dave.. You know that's HBJet in the picture right? Not Omega Bubble Jet
RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
Now that just f'n funny!!
:D :p :D :p :D :p :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-09-2003, 12:59 PM
You know guys this is stupid. Everyone has there opinion about other people. But not all people in there races are the same. Everyone is different. They all have there differences. Treat everyone the same until you have a problem with that individual don't base your opinion of others because of what one thinks of one person. We are not all the same, That is why it is called individuality. Just because you may have had a bad experience with one (white or black) does not mean they are all like that. Don't judge others by the cover of their book. Step up to the plate. Who knows you may have a good friend waiting to pal up with you if you would just give an individual a chance. Live today like it is your last. Don't think of today until tomorrow. A person is a person we all bleed red. Just my 2 cents but reality. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Another thing. That just tells everyone in this world that most people look at the outside instead of giving both just a chance. Who knows you might meet someone one day that is a total asshole but something you say to them could change that person life for the better. All i'm saying is be the better person and give everyone a chance.Don't judge people for you will be judged upon. :)

VillainDave
07-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Fuk!!! Fuk!!! Fuk!!!
Damn well just chalk it up to my mistakes! sorry dude!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-09-2003, 03:40 PM
I love it LOL!!! :D :D :D
Omega