PDA

View Full Version : Classmates.com ?

Her454
05-21-2003, 09:04 AM
Anyone have the subsription that would be willing to email someone for me? Yes, Im to cheap to pay the fee.......... :D

Mrs Scuba
05-21-2003, 09:09 AM
I do have a membership with them let me know all the info on School name, year graduated, and name of who you need it to go to and I will email them for you. Also, give me your email address on where you need them to respond. :)
I might be able to go in there and just get you the email address and you will be able to email them yourself, I'll try both ways. :D
[ May 21, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

Her454
05-21-2003, 09:11 AM
Thanks Mrs Scuba, I'll send you PM when I get it all together today! I used to have the membership but I let it expire and the way it worked was you clicked on the "email a friend" and it brought up a box, but no info on the email.
Thanks again

MJ19
05-21-2003, 10:09 AM
I'm subscribed too and would be willing to help out if you need anything.
My subscription hasn't done much as far as reaching anyone...no one seems to actually "join" except maybe "Jake Turner" but even he is not easily found :p wink :D (insider joke for those that know who the famous "Jake" is) :D

Her454
05-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Thanks MJ. I actually found alot of people when I subscribed. Seems I found more people for my sisters tho. Older people seem to need to find their roots more...hehhheh evil grin.

Liberator TJ1984
05-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Any " Big Hair " Highschool pics. of any of you gals floating around ???? eek! :D

RiverKitty
05-21-2003, 11:13 AM
I'd be happy to help as well!
I've re-met a lot of my old classmates via that website. Whoever created it is probably financially set for life! Why didn't I think of it first!!! cry :D

JustMVG
05-21-2003, 11:19 AM
Classmates is fun , i have found and have been found by alot of old friends. The scary part is realizing that my 25th High School reunion is coming up. Some of the message boards are interesting too. I actually got to speak to one of my favorite teachers, found out that they go to the Speedway and have a spot in the infield just down the way from us, small world!!!
MVG

Mrs Scuba
05-21-2003, 11:37 AM
When I first registered, my ex-boyfriend sent me a couple of e-mails, eek! saying he missed me, this was over 9 years ago. Just let go... burningm
Anyway didn't respond, good thing he stopped emailing me. :) Sometimes you get the emails from people you really want to hear from and sometimes you hope some of them never find you. :confused:

MJ19
05-21-2003, 04:55 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
Any " Big Hair " Highschool pics. of any of you gals floating around ???? eek! :D Oh I'm sure if I wanted to share I could come up with a big hair pic :rolleyes: :D

Windy
05-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Ive hooked up with old H.S. buddies to. Let me know Traci if ya need help.