PDA

View Full Version : The Catman and the Catboat are back a the Cathouse!

Catmando
06-05-2003, 11:34 AM
Long, brutal drive from NC to Tx towing 3500lbs behind a Ranger. I need to upgrade.
After two days of testing at the Fountain plant, we could not get the porpoise dialed out. The tabs are adjustable with wrenches, so I'll continue along that route. If that fails, I'll look at the IMCO shortie and work from that angle.
The boat corners like a slot car and planes in less than three seconds. Porpoise was at 65-80 and we couldn't drive out of it. It has a 45gal bow tank, which was empty, so filling it might help settle the bow down.
Anybody have any other ideas?

ROZ
06-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Catmando:
Anybody have any other ideas? Maybe Hillary Clinton will apply some of her work ethic to help you out....j/k :p wink :D

HalletDave
06-05-2003, 12:12 PM
The boat corners like a slot car and planes in less than three seconds. Porpoise was at 65-80 and we couldn't drive out of it. It has a 45gal bow tank, which was empty, so filling it might help settle the bow down.
Anybody have any other ideas?
Don't operate the boat between 65-80. :D
HD

superdave013
06-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I'm sure us arm chair experts can help you better then the guys at Fountain can. :confused:
Anyway if you want some advice it might help if we knew what type of boat you're running.

boxscore
06-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Roz... nice one.
Perhaps he can throw one of Hillary's new books up in the bow for added weight.

jlnorthrup122
06-05-2003, 12:53 PM
keep dialing in those tabs what kind of boat is it? I also heard something on hear about gary tegue being the man to help you out

superdave013
06-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Speaking of the Cathouse.
Any SoCal people remember Tuesday and Thursday nights at Ricky Rackmans Cathouse?
"I just got back from the best cathouse in town" faster pussycat

MagicMtnDan
06-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Ask your favorite President to give you a hand. He'll fu#k with anything. But you might end up taking a dirt nap based on this info:
How Would You Like To Be Bill Clinton's Friend?
How would you like to be Bill Clinton's friend? The following is a list of dead people connected with Bill Clinton:
James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law Firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled suicide. He also had another 22 gunshot wound in the neck. The gunshot wound to the head was of larger caliber and found still in his hand!!
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
C. Victor Raiser II & Montgomery Raiser - Major players in the Clinton fund-raising organization. Died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton's a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".
Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson. Died in May 1994. She was found dead in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide although there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co- defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater. Died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor. One of Clinton's last duties as Governor of Arkansas was to pardon Dan Lassater convicted on over a hundred drug charges.
Florence Martin - Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one-car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington D.C. apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash. Dr.
Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee. Died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council, personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser. Died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988.
Keith McMaskle - Died of 113 stabbed wounds, November 1988.
Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.
Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan
[ June 05, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

78Eliminator
06-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Is there anyone who can verify any of that information? I don't buy it.

Catmando
06-05-2003, 03:00 PM
78Eliminator:
Is there anyone who can verify any of that information? I don't buy it. It's all garbage, just like the rest of his political posts.

Catmando
06-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Anybody wants to see my boat, go to www.extremeboatsmag.com. (http://www.extremeboatsmag.com.) They're in Readers' Rides under my name. I still haven't figured out how to post pics here.

eliminatedsprinter
06-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Catmando:
78Eliminator:
Is there anyone who can verify any of that information? I don't buy it. It's all garbage, just like the rest of his political posts. OK Cat, here's your chance. Which of his facts are in error. :confused: How many of the people above are not dead or not connected to any of the above mentioned scandals? Please impeach (pun intended) :p as many of his points as you can with cold hard facts. I'm dying to know : :rolleyes:

ROZ
06-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Catmando:
78Eliminator:
Is there anyone who can verify any of that information? I don't buy it. It's all garbage, just like the rest of his political posts. I don't know if it's completely true or not, but there is always a little truth in everything.
As for the political garbage posts, isn't all of it? Yours included Cat"The Political Science braniac"mando :p wink :D

Ian
06-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey Catmando I commend you for coming out and voicing your political views when they are against the grain. Theirs people on the far left and people on the far right, but they're all pretty much the same to me; stuborn and unwilling to here another person's view.

Catmando
06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Ian:
Hey Catmando I commend you for coming out and voicing your political views when they are against the grain. Theirs people on the far left and people on the far right, but they're all pretty much the same to me; stuborn and unwilling to here another person's view. I'm not as far left as you might think. I voted for Goldwater in '64. :D I've read all these right-wing views, and I think these guys have been bamboozled by Bush.
Besides, if Clinton had really been responsible for all those deaths in any way, he would be in prison now. That stuff has been around for a long time now, and is used as a recruiting tool for the militant right-wing organizations. It has no basis in reality.

Catmando
06-05-2003, 04:17 PM
BTW, I started this thread to talk about my boat, but the right-wingers hijacked it. :mad: I don't do that to their boat threads, so I don't appreciate their doing it to me. :mad:

ROZ
06-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Here are the few that shouldn't be on the list:
JON PARNELL WALKER: inadequate connection information.
VICTOR AND MONTGOMERY RAISER, STANLEY HEARD, HERSHELL FRIDAY: evidence points to accidental death in various plane crashes.
ED WILLEY: appears to have been a suicide for personal reasons.
PAUL TULLY: apparent heart attack.
SUZANNE COLEMAN: inadequate connection information
Other than that, there seems to be some kind of Clinton connection...No implications, just connections...

Ziggy
06-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Other than that, there seems to be some kind of Clinton connection...No implications, just connections... [/QB]Exactly, all he said is they WERE friends of Clinton in one way or another. He didn't say that Clit-ton was involved.
BTW Cat--nice ride you have, and very red.
Other pics on the site surprised me...there is one I snap last year that found its way to that site as well.. :D I should ask for royalites, huh.
[ June 05, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

ROZ
06-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Catmando:
BTW, I started this thread to talk about my boat, but the right-wingers hijacked it. :mad: I don't do that to their boat threads, so I don't appreciate their doing it to me. :mad: I wouldn't call it a hijacking; We just think were comedians. Besides you've been labeled. :p
Reality? Reality is that those peeps cross paths with Clinton at one time or another. I'd say his ontact to death ratio seems a little high, but then again he knows an aweful lot more high profile peeps than us normal folk. So the ratio may not really be that askew. :rolleyes:
I wonder how many peeps have crossed paths with John Gotti? eek!
[ June 05, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

eliminatedsprinter
06-06-2003, 09:49 AM
Cat
The boat looks good. But with your rep are you sure you want that much red?? :confused: :p :D
jawdrop
Just kidding :D
P.S. It seems you got a little upset when politics was brought up in this thread. I don't know about you, but I enjoy the little mini debates we have had here on this forum.
I realize you are kind of alone here in your views and it takes a little courage to express them openly here to such a freedom loving crowd. I voted for Clinton in 92. But you know what they say, fool me once etc... In fact, prior to 92 I voted almost exclusivly democrat and I even helped fund raise for more than one dem candidate. :o However, that was when I was younger, more emotional, and most of all, before I started trying to support and raise a family here on the left coast. I have a lot of hobbies and every single one of them is on the brink of being legislated out of existance or priced out of my reach as a result of over regulation by Democrats.
OOOPS, there I go agian. Anyway, I hope you don't consider me one of the "right wingers" who hyjacked your boat thread. :cool: wink
[ June 06, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Catmando
06-06-2003, 03:54 PM
ROZ:
Besides you've been labeled. :p Labeled as what? Communist? Traitor? Un-American?
What was that remark Tree Bush's VP made, you know, the idiot who couldn't spell 'potato', "I wear their scorn as a badge of honor"?

eliminatedsprinter
06-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Catmando:
ROZ:
Besides you've been labeled. :p Labeled as what? Communist? Traitor? Un-American?
What was that remark Tree Bush's VP made, you know, the idiot who couldn't spell 'potato', "I wear their scorn as a badge of honor"? There's a lot of anger in that response cry .
You need to quit beating around the Bushes yuk and tell us what you really think. wink
Beating around the Bushes :D :p .Oh yea, I'm sharp as a marble today sleeping

ROZ
06-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Catmando:
ROZ:
What was that remark Tree Bush's VP made, you know, the idiot who couldn't spell 'potato', "I wear their scorn as a badge of honor"? No way worse than any of those....The Hot Boat Liberal....lol :D wink :p

Catmando
06-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Tested yesterday, put 25 gals in the bow fuel tank, which settled the bow down a little at 70-75. Still porpoised, but not as much.

rrrr
06-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Nice!! Glad you are back on the water.
By the way, when I was getting divorced I hired a lawyer, gave him a $750 retainer. The next day he died in a car wreck. Next attorney was pretty much a loser so I fired him. Six months later he....died in a car wreck!
When that happened, I called my new attorney and told him "Uhhhhh, you might wanna make sure you drive carefully and wear a seatbelt".
Heheh :D :D Love those coincidences. I always look on snopes.com. Here's their take on the Clinton thing...
Clinton body count (http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/clinton.htm)

Catmando
06-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Thanks for posting that link, but the Clinton-haters will not believe it, nor will they be deterred from their hatred of him.

Catmando
06-08-2003, 03:41 PM
"Beating around the Bushes". I like that. :D

Infomaniac
06-08-2003, 06:49 PM
More HP will allow you to drive through that porpoise

rrrr
06-09-2003, 05:58 AM
Infomaniac:
More HP will allow you to drive through that porpoise I like that... More HP will fix (fill in the blank).... :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Catmando:
Thanks for posting that link, but the Clinton-haters will not believe it, nor will they be deterred from their hatred of him. Cat
Subsitute Bush for Clinton and do some introspection. Many people oppose the Clintons because they dislike their authoritarian politics and their lack of ethics. For many this dislike has turned to hate. Hate tends to displace reason and ,poof, we have a person who is looking for more negitive and will believe almost anything. I will admit that when I hear Hillery speak, after listening to the third or fourth bald faced lie, I myself have felt my gut start to churn and I start to think "maybe this power crazed sociopath is capable of some of the more crazy things she has been accused of". Try to remember what the term "liberal thinker" once ment, long ago, before the left hijacked the liberal movement. Nuff said, sleeping sleeping .
Now, back to the boat, :cool: I wish I could give you some meaningful advice on dialing it in. :confused: But I'm just not qualified to say anything, that I'd trust your safety to. The best info I have on dialing in an OB is that the folks at Stoker seem to do a good job of it. My boat was rigged and set up by them back in 86. While it's not as fast as your's, it handles like a dream, and rides smoother than any 19ft, low profile, pad bottom V has the right to. :D Now if I can just get the motor to run right cry .
[ June 09, 2003, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Catmando
06-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Well, sprinter, I guess the people of NY believed all her "lies", eh? You think they're that gullible? Or could it be your dislike of her leads you to THINK she lies every other sentence out of her mouth?
Anyways, back to the boat, the steering is very stiff, to the point that it's almost impossible to dock. I have a full hydraulic, dual-ram system from a KAAMA surface drive. I have to crank the wheel all the way, then goose the foot throttle, to bring it around.
I called IMCO/Nevada, and the guy told me to drill out the hole in the top nut of the PS pump, install a smaller pulley, or both.
Any other ideas anybody?

rrrr
06-10-2003, 09:47 PM
I have found that talking politics on message boards just pisses off your racing and boating buddies; best left alone.
I can talk shit about the Clintons for hours but I like you guys too much to do that.
Me and Cat are gonna go to the lake and look at babes, no time to talk about the jerkoffs in DC.... :D :D

NorCal Gameshow
06-10-2003, 09:53 PM
rrrr:
I have found that talking politics on message boards just pisses off your racing and boating buddies; best left alone. well said

Forkin' Crazy
06-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Well, hell, Catmando, I've seen you do the same with other threads.....What is this? Ah, do as I say, not as I do. After all, this is the "Sandbar". Aren't there other threads for technical information?
They have a name for these deaths, it is called "Arkancide."
BTW I hope you get the problem with your boat straightened out. :cool:

Seadog
06-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Catmando:
Thanks for posting that link, but the Clinton-haters will not believe it, nor will they be deterred from their hatred of him. cat, I'm sure you can include me in the Clinton haters, but I doubt the veracity of the death list. I don't doubt that wee willie would do anything in his power to block an investigation, but if there was a conspiracy, even the DNC would do a better job of coverup. Of course, Clinton can't even keep his cigar preferences secret. Everyone loves a conspiracy, whether left wing or right. It makes great movies and can twist any way the author likes. Reality is that few secrets stay secret in politics.

eliminatedsprinter
06-11-2003, 08:50 AM
Catmando:
Well, sprinter, I guess the people of NY believed all her "lies", eh? You think they're that gullible? Or could it be your dislike of her leads you to THINK she lies every other sentence out of her mouth?
Anyways, back to the boat, the steering is very stiff, to the point that it's almost impossible to dock. I have a full hydraulic, dual-ram system from a KAAMA surface drive. I have to crank the wheel all the way, then goose the foot throttle, to bring it around.
I called IMCO/Nevada, and the guy told me to drill out the hole in the top nut of the PS pump, install a smaller pulley, or both.
Any other ideas anybody? You are right. After catching her in so many obvious lies I don't believe anything she says. Thats how I am about liars. I kept an open mind about her for a long time. It was the memo from her re the travel office that was the last straw for me. Granted it wasn't criminaly incriminating, but man it was MEAN and heartless. It also removed all doubt that all of her previous statements on the issue were flat out lies.
P.S. With re to those who think we shouldn't talk politics here, I don't see the problem. :confused: This is The Sandbar. It is the open discussion part of the forum. If I see a thread that dosn't intrest me I stop reading and opening it. Believe it or not, I am an open minded person. The fact that your political views are so different from mine does not piss me off (even though you support politicians that do). It is, in fact, the very reason I look forward to your posts. :D You stir things up. devil wink
[ June 11, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Catmando
06-11-2003, 06:12 PM
rrrr:
Me and Cat are gonna go to the lake and look at babes, no time to talk about the jerkoffs in DC.... :D :D You TELL 'em rrrr! :cool: :D
Got the boat in the shop, we found a bad coil wire, carb is too rich, will change the fuel filter and clean the inline fuel filter. Should be running strong by next wkend. :)
Ararararar :D
[ June 11, 2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

Infomaniac
06-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Yep down on power as I suspected.