PDA

View Full Version : Just one more birthdaay question

topless
12-27-2002, 07:16 PM
GM Killers birthday is Jan. 16 i want to get him something for his cp. (ya know, the one he's racing guru in) I thought about a GPS or a new helmet or have the name painted on it. Help me please... :p

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 07:20 PM
topless:
GM Killers birthday is Jan. 16 i want to get him something for his cp. (ya know, the one he's racing guru in) I thought about a GPS or a new helmet or have the name painted on it. Help me please... :p Heck, I didn't know it was a CP wink ...That's it, all bets are off. GM gonna beat Guru :D
How about a new lifejacket that matches the colors on the boat? Shows him that you care and he'll love it!
(You Reading this Mrs BBT?)hint, hint
[ December 27, 2002, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

boatnam2
12-27-2002, 07:20 PM
i would get his helment and take it over to straight edge next to corona yamaha and have it custom painted.i know i would like that.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-27-2002, 07:29 PM
A helmet that matches the color or colors on his boat.

Jrocket
12-27-2002, 07:45 PM
I think a helmet would be needed!!! :D

topless
12-27-2002, 08:13 PM
OK He already has the jacket,shorts, parchute, all the safety shit.. I just want something really cool like having the helmet painted or a gps so that when he talks shit he has something to back it up. ETC ETC . boatnam2... where is straight edge or what is the number? That would be really cool. He wants a helmut with a really sick pic of a guy farting but for some reason, I cant upload it to send it.
[ December 27, 2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

boatnam2
12-27-2002, 08:27 PM
909-371-6768.it is on the road that runs along the 91 just before corona yamaha.

boatnam2
12-27-2002, 08:29 PM
go to troyleedesign.com and they have a bunch of pics of custom helments.they are right around the corner from shockwave boats.i think his stuff is pretty spendy.

boatnam2
12-27-2002, 08:31 PM
im sorry its troyleedesigns.com

topless
12-27-2002, 08:48 PM
boatnam2:
im sorry its troyleedesigns.com Thats where he wants to get it done anyway. Thanks

Jrocket
12-27-2002, 08:55 PM
Troy Lee is the best in my opinion.Hes pricey and takes quite some time to get it done but it will be VERY nice.Id say 300 to 600 for custom work. :D

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 09:48 PM
that much for just a helmet painted????? thats abit pricey id say eek!

boatnam2
12-27-2002, 09:53 PM
there a little more than that the cheapiest one on his web site is 900.00 ande those migth be 2001 prices.id say about 1400.00 for something nice.helment not included.i bet just getting it painted the colors of the boat would not be to bad.

missboatnam1
12-27-2002, 09:56 PM
what are you doing mr b???? and how do you know all this info on helmet painting???...got something up your sleeve again??? LOL :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p kiss kiss

Bense468
12-28-2002, 03:57 PM
Get him A BAE motor. He will need it.

topless
12-28-2002, 04:10 PM
Bense468:
Get him A BAE motor. He will need it. Now why would I want to buy him less of a motor than he already has? yuk

Jetboatguru
12-28-2002, 09:01 PM
Topless, hi how are you ? I hope you had a great Xmas. If you want to buy the GMKiller a great gift, buy him a flatbottom. Sell the CP to some unsuspecting schmuck and be done with it. I hope all is well.
JBG

Tom Brown
12-28-2002, 09:08 PM
topless:
Bense468:
Get him A BAE motor. He will need it. Now why would I want to buy him less of a motor than he already has? yuk I'd buy him a set of blinders so he can go through life with the same outlook as you. :D
I'm sorry about that crack but it was just so easy. :)
For mechanical interests, tools are always good. You might see if you can work a deal with one of the Snap-On trucks that will let you give him something but exchange it if he doesn't need it (and he hasn't used it). No matter how well equipped he is, there's always something that will come in handy.
-- Tom

Kwicherbichen
12-28-2002, 09:14 PM
I say buy him a really good pair of binoculars so he will be able to see JBG's boat at the finish line. eek! burningm
J/k Topless :D I like the new you and can't wait to see you doing naked leapfrog jawdrop

topless
12-28-2002, 09:14 PM
Now why would I do something stupid like that????He already has a flat that he won't take out cuz he wants a real machine to kick your butt in. Now he has one so be prepared. Hope your Xmas was good too. (be ready to get your butt stomped by a jet and NO crying allowed)

topless
12-28-2002, 09:42 PM
Kwicherbichen:
I say buy him a really good pair of binoculars so he will be able to see JBG's boat at the finish line. eek! burningm
J/k Topless :D I like the new you and can't wait to see you doing naked leapfrog jawdrop The new me???? Its the same me but since I'm trying to be nicer, Ive just been avoiding words like fag, asshole, butt pirate, etc...etc...I sure hope I keep this New yrs resolution since I've never EVER kept one before. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Oh the naked leap frog thing....it wont happen since Killer won't lose :p

topless
12-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Tom Brown:
topless:
Bense468:
Get him A BAE motor. He will need it. Now why would I want to buy him less of a motor than he already has? yuk I'd buy him a set of blinders so he can go through life with the same outlook as you. :D
I'm sorry about that crack but it was just so easy. :)
For mechanical interests, tools are always good. You might see if you can work a deal with one of the Snap-On trucks that will let you give him something but exchange it if he doesn't need it (and he hasn't used it). No matter how well equipped he is, there's always something that will come in handy.
-- Tom Ya know what Tom, its people like you that make it hard for me to be nice....(that was a joke too)
He does have tools that he takes with him. Blinders are not needed since I am the one who (in your book) goes thru life with them on. I just see things for what they are.
If other people have a problem with it, it is THEIR problem, not mine.
I did give ya 5 stars that I wish I could take back by the way. Oh this crack was a bit easy too!!! :D Hope your Holidays are great...Mine are. If and when we ever meet, I can't buy you a drink cuz hell, I already told too many people that I would buy them one and then I would be in the poor house. :D Sorry.....

missboatnam1
12-28-2002, 10:31 PM
COMON GUYS!!! i see someone is trying to make things right here, and everyones bashing her!!!
argue ........
lets be nice, we are only allowed so much bashing on a topic....so are we about done on ths one??? eek! :rolleyes:
i will help buy the drinks too!!!
[ December 28, 2002, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Kim Hanson
12-28-2002, 10:38 PM
missboatnam1:
COMON GUYS!!! i see someone is trying to make things right here, and everyones bashing her!!!
argue ........
lets be nice, we are only allowed so much bashing on a topic....so id say were about done on ths one!! eek! :rolleyes: That is so not true,MISSY! I have not said anything bad at all on this thread.....( . )( . )....Where did that topless thread go? I'am lost and can't find my way, anybody! :D

missboatnam1
12-28-2002, 10:43 PM
kim, you make me lauph!! did you get my pm???

DickDanger
12-29-2002, 08:05 AM
I am beginning to think that there is more hope in finding a f**king leprechaun out in my garden, than seeing this dudes boat. Why hasnt anyone seen it? Not even any pics? If this thing is so fast, why isnt he out spanking people on a regular basis? I know what you are saying Tina about someone making a change, but lets just say after Topless' past, I am still gonna cover my balls with both hands, and grin big. Nothin' personal, just will wait and see....-DD Out

topless
12-29-2002, 07:43 PM
DickDanger:
I am beginning to think that there is more hope in finding a f**king leprechaun out in my garden, than seeing this dudes boat. Why hasnt anyone seen it? Not even any pics? If this thing is so fast, why isnt he out spanking people on a regular basis? I know what you are saying Tina about someone making a change, but lets just say after Topless' past, I am still gonna cover my balls with both hands, and grin big. Nothin' personal, just will wait and see....-DD Out The boat has been posted before. It just had a new motor put in it and upgrades to the rigging and hull. It also went on Jenny Craig. It will be ready very soon.

Kwicherbichen
12-29-2002, 08:03 PM
Hey Tina,
Hows goes it? I'm not hatin, just playin wink I have nothing against Topless what so ever and am sure she's probably fun to party with.

DickDanger
12-29-2002, 09:08 PM
LMAO @ Jenny Craig. I hope that that worked better for the motor than some of the other "success stories" that I have seen come out of there!!!! Yep, only $19.95 a month, and you only pay $6000 a week for the food...sounds like a deal to me!!!! Listen, I am not saying that I would wax GM's boat, cos I dont know what he is running, but I am all about a little friendly racing. Iz all gooooooooooood. -Dietless "stop dangling that chicken in front of my face" Danger Out.

77charger
12-29-2002, 09:17 PM
maybe a vessel assit membership.Then all tows are free! :) :)

HBjet
12-30-2002, 07:21 AM
I've seen the boat and the motor. All I can say is the motor sure looked nice with the blue paint and polished heads. As far as being a GM killer, your gonna need a whole lot of Nitrous, and I didn't see any Nitrous setup.
Topless, I know what you can get him, how about a Forged crank instead of the Cast crank he's running.
As far as bets, my money is on Tony especially after seeing the boat.
HBjet

HBjet
12-30-2002, 07:26 AM
Here, you might want to get him this instead.
Gift Idea (http://www.keithcraft.com/For_Sale/default.asp)
it's at the top of the page, and looks like a bargain
HBjet

topless
12-30-2002, 05:27 PM
HBjet:
I've seen the boat and the motor. All I can say is the motor sure looked nice with the blue paint and polished heads. As far as being a GM killer, your gonna need a whole lot of Nitrous, and I didn't see any Nitrous setup.
Topless, I know what you can get him, how about a Forged crank instead of the Cast crank he's running.
As far as bets, my money is on Tony especially after seeing the boat.
HBjet Since you only saw the pretty paint and polish, How do you know whats on the inside of the motor? Oh by the way, when and where did you see it anyway? I saw the motor for sale too. Who said it didn't already make that much h/p?