PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Locating Someone

Laveyman
01-23-2003, 12:43 PM
Last month my father passed away. He had estranged himself from the entire family for about ten years. During that time, he drew up a hand-written will, naming me as the executor, and had it witnessed by a woman. None of us in the family have a clue who she is, and the court wants a statement from her to verify the validity of the will.
The only info I have is:
ROGERS, PAMELA LOUISE or
ROGERS-HUMPHREY, PAMELA LOUISE
Here's the problem...I can't find her. All I have is her name. No address, phone, city, birthdate.....I've tried all the free people finder sites on the internet...No luck. I've search for her through DMV records at my work...I may have located a possible on her, but she moved to Texas and surrendered her California driver's license. If it is the woman I found through DMV, she's about 52 years old.
Anyone have any ideas on how to find this lady? Anyone have a subscription to one of those fancy pay websites? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Laveyman
[ January 23, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

hot_diggity_dog
01-23-2003, 12:56 PM
It would be helpful if you provided a little more information including her name. You could also subscribe to one of the pay sites, they may provide a better searching capability.
HDD :cool:

JetBoatRich
01-23-2003, 01:00 PM
You might post her name in the central site. Someone could get lucky and find her name in the phone book :o

spectras only
01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Did you try a name search on google ? It's amazing how many people I found there that I used to know ,including myself eek!
[ January 23, 2003, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: spectras only ]

MJ19
01-23-2003, 02:57 PM
I was helping a friend find the father of her child...and after hiring a PI + the District Attorney was looking for him...NO LUCK...but MJ19 to the rescue went to the library and photo copied the phone book pages that covered the guys last name in all the cities of the state he was known to live in.
after weeding through them, I just started to call the phone numbers and asking for him (posing as a long lost friend)...eventually I got his mother and she so nicely mentioned he lives in California now and gave me his pager number...volia Daddy was found and child support began :D

Laveyman
01-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Spectras - Yep! Did that one first thing. No luck.
MJ19 - That will likely work, however, I'm trying to do it the easy way before diving that deep into it.

MJ19
01-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Laveyman:
Spectras - Yep! Did that one first thing. No luck.
MJ19 - That will likely work, however, I'm trying to do it the easy way before diving that deep into it. hate to say it and risk sounding like a nag...but the easy way is not always the fastest or the best :rolleyes: elbow grease will pay off :D