PDA

View Full Version : Ladies......tell me about .............

Mandelon
02-05-2003, 01:04 PM
getting a Brazilian Wax. I was trying to talk my wife into doing it.......she's scared. eek!

Blown 472
02-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Why not just shave??

miller19j
02-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Why are you trying to talk your wife into it? :confused:

Blown 472
02-05-2003, 01:11 PM
or maybe he is talking in the third person about himself?? :D :D :D

Lightning
02-05-2003, 01:16 PM
My lady has been doing waxing and facials for about 10 years now. It is safe to say that I probably have more information on waxing of "the V" then most men. I have heard more stories of gnarly hair bush waxing then I care to share. If you would like to observe the bueatiful process, let me know :D
Tell your wife to get it done for Valentines Day. She can get it done up in the shape of a heart or something. wink Tell her that the minimal amount of pain will definately be overcum by the smile on your face. If you need a referral, let me know.

Lightning
02-05-2003, 01:17 PM
Blown 472:
Why not just shave?? ingrowns....

Blown 472
02-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Lightning:
My lady has been doing waxing and facials for about 10 years now. It is safe to say that I probably have more information on waxing of "the V" then most men. I have heard more stories of gnarly hair bush waxing then I care to share. If you would like to observe the bueatiful process, let me know :D
Tell your wife to get it done for Valentines Day. She can get it done up in the shape of a heart or something. wink Tell her that the minimal amount of pain will definately be overcum by the smile on your face. If you need a referral, let me know. Observe the process??? :D

Lightning
02-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Blown 472:
Lightning:
Tell your wife to get it done for Valentines Day. She can get it done up in the shape of a heart or something. wink Tell her that the minimal amount of pain will definately be overcum by the smile on your face. If you need a referral, let me know. Observe the process??? :D There is nothing funnier then the visual of a lady on all fours, spreading her ass cheeks, balancing on her head and knees like a tripod, with her head pressed against a pillow getting her "taint" waxed. You gotta love what some women will do....
Seriously though, tell her it's not that bad.

78Eliminator
02-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Lightning:
Tell your wife to get it done for Valentines Day. She can get it done up in the shape of a heart or something. wink Tell her that the minimal amount of pain will definately be overcum by the smile on your face. If you need a referral, let me know. My mother does that for a living too....

Screaming Pete
02-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Lightning:
Blown 472:
Why not just shave?? ingrowns.... Lightning shoot me some info

Lightning
02-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Screaming Pete:
Lightning:
Blown 472:
Why not just shave?? ingrowns.... Lightning shoot me some info what do 'ya need? check your PM
[ February 05, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Lightning ]

Blown 472
02-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Lightning:
Blown 472:
Lightning:
Tell your wife to get it done for Valentines Day. She can get it done up in the shape of a heart or something. wink Tell her that the minimal amount of pain will definately be overcum by the smile on your face. If you need a referral, let me know. Observe the process??? :D There is nothing funnier then the visual of a lady on all fours, spreading her ass cheeks, balancing on her head and knees like a tripod, with her head pressed against a pillow getting her "taint" waxed. You gotta love what some women will do....
Seriously though, tell her it's not that bad. That sounds like fun to watch, and women do this to other women??

Lightning
02-05-2003, 01:28 PM
correct

Mandelon
02-05-2003, 01:37 PM
Some of my female friends do it, and are happy with the results, as are their men...
My wife is worried about the regrowing part, she heard its itchy.... cry
And how come no ladies are answering this??? wink
[ February 05, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

miller19j
02-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Mandelon:
Some of my female friends do it, and are happy with the results, as are their men...
My wife is worried about the regrowing part, she heard its itchy.... cry
And how come no ladies are answering this??? wink Because all of us perverts got to it first! :D

Screaming Pete
02-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Lightning, thanks I'll pass it to the wife, Can you get some viedo of her getting waxed that would be smoking funny jawdrop

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 01:49 PM
If you *wax* it pulls the hairs out by the roots, hence the hairs grow out slower; so you don't have to shave everyday!
If you continue to wax, eventually the hair will never grow back. :D
Another alternative is electrolysis which permanently removes the hair forever, but can be very expensive.
Note: Anytime you remove a hair anywhere on your body it is susceptible to becoming ingrown. OUCH!
(What a weird topic, eh???)
[ February 05, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Screaming Pete
02-05-2003, 01:55 PM
RK, Do you wax, shave or neither :D

Mandelon
02-05-2003, 01:57 PM
(What a weird topic, eh???) Are you kiddin'? its one of our favorite subjects!
[ February 05, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Screaming Pete:
RK, Do you wax, shave or neither :D I always keep the "Kitty" clean!
I do both depending on what mood I'm in! ;o)

Blown 472
02-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Screaming Pete:
RK, Do you wax, shave or neither :D yeah, yeah what he said. :D :D

Mandelon
02-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey Lightning, can your wife's salon do a wax on Blown 472? :D :D
Kitty, thanks. What was the first time like? I mean you gotta be a little nervous lettin' some stranger pour wax on your most intimate of places....dontcha? eek! eek!
[ February 05, 2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:30 PM
WOW
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/mb/html/emoticons/w00t.gif
it all comes out here, thanks for the visual Kitty

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 09:34 PM
Mandelon:
Kitty, thanks. What was the first time like? I mean you gotta be a little nervous lettin' some stranger pour wax on your most intimate of places....dontcha? eek! eek! Hell! I don't need someone else to wax ME!
You guys know I do myself!!! ROFL!!! :D

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Kittys are flexible and reach most of there body themselves

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 09:36 PM
JetBoatRich:
WOW
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/mb/html/emoticons/w00t.gif
it all comes out here, thanks for the visual Kitty Like I haven't already given you *enough* visuals, eh??? :p
Looks like Rich is "catching up" on all the threads since he's been "gone all day"!!!
He even tried to use *work* as an *excuse*!!! ;o)

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:37 PM
With the way they can lick them selves no reason to ever leave home
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/mb/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:38 PM
You going to start on me Kitty, work is no excuse but a way of life frown

Mandelon
02-05-2003, 09:39 PM
You do your own? I thought you needed to go to a salon?

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 09:54 PM
Mandelon:
You do your own? I thought you needed to go to a salon? Naw! I can do it myself!

RiverKitty
02-05-2003, 09:55 PM
JetBoatRich:
You going to start on me Kitty, work is no excuse but a way of life :( Sorry for givin' ya a hard time there Rich!
Do you *enjoy* your job?

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:57 PM
My JOB, great working in Malibu, my office is a block from the beach.
Right now it is tough at work, like most companies in our business, tight budgets

JetBoatRich
02-05-2003, 09:58 PM
By the way I will be at work tomorrowm I missed the lottery ny 6 numbers :confused:

A.SNEED
02-05-2003, 10:07 PM
can you post pic of both

Beautiful Noise
02-05-2003, 10:40 PM
RiverKitty:
You guys know I do myself!!! ROFL!!! D [/QB]Hmmmmmmm I guess I missed something maybe I should go back and read what this is about.......No that would take the fun out of what's running though my Little Mind :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

JetBoatRich
02-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Imagination, just ask Kitty :p