PDA

View Full Version : This shit is just wierd!!!!!

jlnorthrup122
08-16-2003, 06:31 PM
it started last night wile I was in bed! I have been getting these very overwelming floods of emotions(feeling) with mixed up memories like learning to ride a bike with shit from work and alot of other memories all at one time like I get maybe 50 memories and there feelings in a surge at one time they last about 1 minut or 2 and they cause me to get a sick feeling in my gut. since last night they have slowed down drastickly and now I just get the sick to my stomack feeling with mild feelings! and they dont hapen as much what the hell is going on with me? :confused:

CAHotRodBoy
08-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Probably stress induced. I get those anxious feelings occationally for no reason. Stress can do wierd stuff to you.
How old are you? As I get older I find myself remminissing (sp?) about stuff from many years ago. Mid life crisis stuff maybe?
If it doesn't go away in a day or so I'd see a doc.

Floored
08-16-2003, 06:49 PM
never heard of that. wife and teen daughter are both bi-polar( yes life is good)so i get to see a lot of emotions. i get mild cases of that when bored outta my tree and a scooter ride or hammer the boat makes all the everyday frustrations go away. all work and no play makes jack a very dull boy! not a shrink just a bored truck driver

jlnorthrup122
08-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Cahotrodboy
How old are you? As I get older I find myself remminissing (sp?) about stuff from many years ago. Mid life crisis stuff maybe? I am 26 years old! they seem to be deminishing with time! I will have a whole day on the river tomarow maybe that will help with the stress! but really I have no stress I make good money my bills are paid my kids are all ok an all! Huh!
Maybe it is this boat project I got going on now! I have no clue! Thanks guys!

h2oski2fast
08-17-2003, 11:00 AM
Could be that time of the month!

Kim Hanson
08-17-2003, 02:31 PM
h2oski2fast:
Could be that time of the month! Lmao......( . )( . )......... wink :D

sidewound
08-17-2003, 03:01 PM
Maybe it is this boat project I got going on now!
Boy can I relate to that. Sounds like a good possibility for the cause of your ailment.
Are you short of breath ever? Any dreams or nightmares? Drinkin too much? Oh sorry, not possible.
Your not like goin back to slobberin and wettin your pants or anything like that are ya? :D :D
All kidding aside stress can be a real problem. My boss has some kinda stress thing and sometimes it'll just take him out.
Hope ya get over it soon.
Peace Man :cool:
CESAR

HighRoller
08-17-2003, 06:03 PM
Nothin a fifth of Jack and some good lovin won't cure.Here are the instructions:
1.Good lovin
2.Drink Jack
3.Pass out
It's important that step one occurs before step 2 because if you do step 2 first,step 1 will never happen because it will be interrupted by step 3!!

Hallett19
08-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Could be the AIDS actin' up !! :D

jlnorthrup122
08-17-2003, 06:19 PM
originally posted by High Roller:
Nothin a fifth of Jack and some good lovin won't cure.Here are the instructions:
1.Good lovin
2.Drink Jack
3.Pass out
It's important that step one occurs before step 2 because if you do step 2 first,step 1 will never happen because it will be interrupted by step 3!!
LMAO!! :D :D
It has went away! I think I just needed a day away from it all! so I hit the river then the lake and after that I went offroadin! So I had a buisey day of fun!!!
Originally posted by Sidewound:
Your not like goin back to slobberin and wettin your pants or anything like that are ya? ROTFLMAO! :D :D
Nope saven that for when I'm in the nuresing home and my balls hit the cold ass water every time I sit on the shitter!!!!