PDA

View Full Version : Tyson signs K-1 Fight Contract.

GrapeApe
08-27-2003, 10:48 AM
I think if Tyson gets in the Ring with a Polished Heavyweight Kick Boxer, he will have his head removed from his shoulders. They are talking about a Match between Tyson and Bob Sapp. Bob Sapp is HUGE... Good luck Tyson...
*** Grape (mixed martial arts) Ape ***

HOOTER SLED-
08-27-2003, 11:32 AM
He needs to have a rematch with Lewis again. Then again so does Klitchko. I think Lewis said he won't be fighting Klitchko again. ****ing pussy. He just knows Klitchko has been one of the only ones to threaten to beat him.

DNS
08-27-2003, 11:41 AM
Sapp will hand Tysons ass to him in a doggy bag..

cal-air
08-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Sapp is a bad mo fo
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/pictures/pride20_match1.jpg
http://ko.sherdog.com/fightfinder/pictures/sapp_profile.jpg
[ August 27, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: cal-air ]

GrapeApe
08-27-2003, 11:53 AM
A fight between Sapp & Tyson would be Entertaining. Sapp is huge. He is the Biggest, and highest paid Athlete in Japan. So this fight would generate more money for Tyson... To pay his Bankruptcy I guess... I think Sapp is around 350 lbs. and is arounf 6'5''...
GrapeApe

fear the turtle
08-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Tyson will beat him within 2 mins. Maybe if it was a MMA fight Sapp would win. But this is just raw boxing.

blownmoney
08-27-2003, 12:20 PM
CAN THEY GO TO THE MAT IN THIS MATCHUP? IF NOT TYSON WILL SMOKE THIS GUY, IF THEY CAN WRESTLE TYSON IS DONE, THINK THIS GUY HAS EVER BEEN IN THE RING WITH A GUY THAT JUST DON'T GIVE A **** IF HE GETS HIT, AND CAN THEY BITE?... LOL.. YOU KNOW WHO THE BEST BITER IS..LOL

fear the turtle
08-27-2003, 12:28 PM
No they can't go to the mat. Sapp is just huge, fighting skills he's a bum, with no kicking skills to boot. Basically he just fling's with both arms. He's been knocked down by people with half Tyson's power and boxing skills. Tyson with those thin gloves is absolutely scary what he could do to him. A more skilled fighter will give Tyson trouble like Crocrop(sp) that can keep him at distance with kicks. First time he walks into one, he'll learn real quick.

DNS
08-27-2003, 12:59 PM
You wouldn't run into either of them in a dark alley that's fo sho...i'm pretty sure they can go to ground in K-1 just like UFC..

Boozer
08-27-2003, 01:03 PM
So what exactly is K-1?

fear the turtle
08-27-2003, 01:03 PM
K-1 rules = must remain on your feet. :)
Boozer, K-1 is kickboxing. Although people like Sapp and Butterbean have made it a promotional spectacle lately that resembles more of a tough man competition.
[ August 27, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: fear the turtle ]

Boozer
08-27-2003, 01:11 PM
fear the turtle:
K-1 rules = must remain on your feet. :)
Boozer, K-1 is kickboxing. Although people like Sapp and Butterbean have made it a promotional spectacle lately that resembles more of a tough man competition. I can see that. That guy is a little big for being a kick boxer. Tyson is probably going to be a little if not a lot more agile in the ring then that guy so I think Tyson will kick that dudes ass.

Boozer
08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
DP
[ August 27, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Boozer ]

GrapeApe
08-27-2003, 01:18 PM
I don't know who would win. I am a "Mixed Martial Arts" fan, and have fought in the past. But this pisses me off a little, when you have K-1, which is a Kick Boxing Organization, promote 2 guys that couldn't kick themselves in there own Ass.. I guess they are trying to take some revenue and fans away from the Ultimate Fighting Championships & Pride Fighting.
*** Grap Ape ***

HammerDown
08-27-2003, 02:12 PM
cal-air:
Sapp is a bad mo fo
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/pictures/pride20_match1.jpg
http://ko.sherdog.com/fightfinder/pictures/sapp_profile.jpg Daaam, thats one BIG Homie! :D

Coach
08-27-2003, 08:50 PM
After Sapp's last fight against Kimo, in which he knocked him out in the 2nd round. He went over and called out Tyson who was sitting in the front rows. Kimo nearlly had knocked out Sapp in the first round. Tyson will knock out Sapp in about 1 min. Sapp is big and moves well but throwing hay makers at a boxer will only get you knocked out.

WetWillie
08-27-2003, 08:56 PM
I totally agree. Tyson will take him out! Sapp Looked like a redwood when Kimo hit him!
Sign the contract.... sign the contract big boy!
that was some funny shit when tyson climbed in the ring after the fight!
WW

VillainDave
08-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Since tyson isn't being payed to through this fight like he was with , well you know! :D then there's a good chance Tyson will take him!