PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay ???

HammerDown
05-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Comment/Question...just wondering why some pay almost as much if not as much for items that they could buy new with a warranty :confused:

MJ19
05-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Because they don't do the research first and then get caught up in the "bidding" part of it all :rolleyes:

HammerDown
05-08-2003, 06:26 PM
MJ19:
Because they don't do the research first and then get caught up in the "bidding" part of it all :rolleyes: Never thought about the "get caught up in the bidding" part of it.
I've been on the look out for a MSD Distrubutor for some time now (new or used)...even the used ones sell for almost as much as the new ones...add in shiping...whats the point?

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM
HammerDown:
MJ19:
Because they don't do the research first and then get caught up in the "bidding" part of it all :rolleyes: Never thought about the "get caught up in the bidding" part of it.
I've been on the look out for a MSD Distrubutor for some time now (new or used)...even the used ones sell for almost as much as the new ones...add in shiping...whats the point? Miller was looking at 'scopes' once and they were all selling for more used then the new ones with lifetime coverage. :confused:
And don't ask me why he went there, but he told me that Ebay USED TO (banned now) sell used undies...and they sold for a lot of money...I was just getting ready to sell mine and get all new for a fraction of the income when they banned it :rolleyes: darn it...I just missed another big money maker :rolleyes: :D

HOSS
05-08-2003, 07:53 PM
Wrong you sell as new but used!

spectratoad
05-08-2003, 08:01 PM
Mj maybe you could just sell them on ***boat or give them as a prize at OP6C! :D wink