PDA

View Full Version : How Cool Is This...

ACCEPTENCE
01-16-2003, 04:59 PM
So I'm needin parts for the boat, hummmmm??? who to call??? I dial (909) 392-7300, this cat named Bob answers the phone. I explain what I'm wantin and he in turn asks a few questions that I had not considered for my parts request. Kinda cool cuz if I would have ordered what I was thinkin it would have got here wrong by my own fault. Send back, reorder, bla, bla, bla. Anyhow...together we got it figured out and the order was placed. I then asked when I could expect it??? He tells me tomorrow, my order was leaving UPS today. How cool is this??? That's some quality service :D :D :D
These dudes got all the way cool parts, years of knowledge and experiance, reasonable prices, friendly service and extremely FAST shipping.
I was so pleased I thought I would share the experience with everyone, so....A GREAT BIG ATA BOY AND A JOB WELL DONE FOR REX MARINE :D :D :D www.rexmar.com (http://www.rexmar.com)

Jordy
01-16-2003, 05:07 PM
At least you didn't have to talk to that Mike guy... :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-16-2003, 05:12 PM
I was just tickeled silly with the whole thing. Also I forgot to mention these people don't know me from anybody...
Nah, got plenty of duct tape, it holds my boat together... :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-16-2003, 05:14 PM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
At least you didn't have to talk to that Mike guy... :D :D :D I talked to him once.
It went something like
Mike - "This is Mike."
RD - "Hey Mike this is Dave."
Mike - "Which Dave?"
RD - "RiverDave"
Mike - "..... <click>"
RD - "Hello?"
Mike - "......... <dial tone>"
RD :D Thats funny, you a funny guy!!!

PUMP 'HER'
01-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Just don't ask for a catalog. :rolleyes: :D
hee hee!

GlastronGuy
01-16-2003, 05:21 PM
PUMP 'HER':
Just don't ask for a catalog. :rolleyes: :D
hee hee! Come on. It's only been 2 years!
:)

Rexone
01-16-2003, 05:30 PM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
At least you didn't have to talk to that Mike guy... :D :D :D I talked to him once.
It went something like
Mike - "This is Mike."
Mike - "Which Dave?"
RD - "RiverDave"
Mike - "..... <click>"
RD - "Hello?"
RD :D :D :D

Jbb
01-16-2003, 07:07 PM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
It went something like
Mike - "This is Mike."
Mike - "Which Dave?"
RD - "RiverDave"
Mike - "..... <click>"
RD - "Hello?"
RD :D lol....get that alot....dont ya RD ...lol

superdave013
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
I agree that they are great! They have more stuff in stock and ship so fast. And you are right. Bob has been pretty helpfull to me too. It's nice when the guy on the other end of the phone knows his way around the type of boat you have.
I should be getting 2 custom s.s. scoops from them any day now. :D

JetBoatRich
01-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Looks like they have their shit together! :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Yep, I'll say they have it together!!! Got home today and there on the proch was my order just like he said it would be...how cool!!!
Those guys are fast!!!
Acceptence<<<<<<<<<<<<< puttin v-drive back together now...woo-woo what a Friday night!!!

sandblasted
01-17-2003, 06:56 PM
I wonder if they will actually have catalogs at the L.A. Boat show this year? :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-17-2003, 07:00 PM
sandblasted:
I wonder if they will actually have catalogs at the L.A. Boat show this year? :D I don't know about that but unless you need it for your bathroom why bother I say. Everything I have needed is online and if I can't find it I just call and ask.
Kinda like a resturant; You want bacon and eggs???
Order them and if they don't have um they'll tell ya, why waste time looking at the menu???
Just a thought...

DaveA
01-18-2003, 11:29 AM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
It went something like
Mike - "This is Mike."
Mike - "Which Dave?"
RD - "RiverDave"
Mike - "..... <click>"
RD - "Hello?"
RD :D ROFLMAO!!!
I met Mike at SEMA this year. Was very careful to explain WHICH Dave I was...or wasn't.
Also, did not try to pronounce his last name. You know how Southerners can be with phonetics. JBB knows. wink
DaveA
t'other white meat
BTW, hey Mike :)