PDA

View Full Version : Riverkitty had fun this weekend

wetandwild
05-27-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey K how did it go.

RiverKitty
05-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Yupper! We had a *blast*!!! Best time I've had all year!! :D I was gettin' a little "cabin fever" there and was in desperate need of a break!
You can check out the pics on this thread http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003680 .
Did you get the URL's I sent you of your new boat??? I had to lighten a few of them cause they were too dark.
So how was YOUR weekend??? ;o)
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

MJ19
05-27-2003, 04:29 PM
RK,
I saw a pic of you with some wet 'cowboys' ...(was that you in the black 'star' bikini?) ... if so, you have a great body...especially for having 5 kids...(you have 5 right?) :confused: ...well congrats on keeping it up! I better hit the gym one of these days...easier said then done! :D
[ May 27, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

wetandwild
05-27-2003, 04:48 PM
K my weekend went like sh--.fired the boat up and whala,blown.Took engine apart and found two hands full of metal.Time to rebuild.I will be running by the 4th of july.Maybe then might be a havasue trip.Like to run Mj19 to see what that miller has.Good news is got a hell of an engine and still got a good deal.I'm not so unhappy atleast now I know what I got in the engine.Hope to pull 80mph,will see when it run's.Guy told me when I bought it 80 to 90.Hope so it's a nice trihull.Talk at ya later K.Glad you had fun.

RiverKitty
05-27-2003, 05:03 PM
Yupper MJ! That was me. The cowboys were our victims for the photo shoot! ;o) Poor guys were just walking down the sidewalk when we attacked! :D
No, I never work out....but I need to...someday! :D
Wetnwild, sorry to hear about your boat. :( Too bad you couldn't have driven out with Chris. There were plenty of peeps there without a boat and everyone of them eventually got a ride. Hope you get your boat fixed soon. Wanna check it out at the OP6C party. You are going....right???

MJ19
05-27-2003, 05:34 PM
wetandwild:
Like to run Mj19 to see what that miller has.Uhhh what? :confused: :( :)
[ May 27, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

wetandwild
05-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Going to try to goto party K.By the way good morn K.Mj19,Thought you had a miller 19 jet.I had a miller as well and now have a sleetcraft trihull.Must of got you confused with somebody else,sorry.

miller19j
05-28-2003, 12:27 PM
Nope, you are right this is her boat
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/miller11.JPG

MJ19
05-28-2003, 05:26 PM
wetandwild:
Mj19,Thought you had a miller 19 jet.I do have a Miller :D ...I was confused because I wasn't sure if you were making a sexual innuendo joke about taking ME for a ride to see what Miller19j had or if you wanted to drive my boat? Now I see you weren't joking you just wanted to take my boat for a ride :D

wetandwild
05-29-2003, 06:52 AM
I want to race that boat and see what that miller has and compare it to my new boat.I had a 73miller,just sold it not to long ago.

Chase
05-29-2003, 09:16 AM
RiverKitty:
Yupper MJ! That was me. The cowboys were our victims for the photo shoot! ;o) Poor guys were just walking down the sidewalk when we attacked! :D
No, I never work out....but I need to...someday! :D
Wetnwild, sorry to hear about your boat. :( Too bad you couldn't have driven out with Chris. There were plenty of peeps there without a boat and everyone of them eventually got a ride. Hope you get your boat fixed soon. Wanna check it out at the OP6C party. You are going....right??? WOW River Kitty you do look incredible, I don't think you need to be thinking abotu a gym.....
Anyway...keep the smiles coming.... :D :D