View Full Version : kwicherbichen chat

Boozer
06-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Those of u who r board right now need to go to
http://www.kwicherbichens.com/chat.htm

Rod-64
06-14-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey Boozer
Are you familiar with Steam Way on Jackson Street?
They manufactor carpet cleaning machines.

Boozer
06-14-2003, 12:15 PM
i'd have to say no

Rod-64
06-14-2003, 12:17 PM
Well I may have to go back for more seminars.....it was in the industrial part of town and boring...was wondering where the night life was near there.

Rod-64
06-14-2003, 12:17 PM
p.s.....that's why i was asking. :)

Boozer
06-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Rod-64:
p.s.....that's why i was asking. :) Night life in Denver???
What kind of scene are you in too??
Denver has got one of the best night lifes out of anywhere I have ever been. In some ways it's better then the Cali night life even. Only difference is that the girls dont get as wild in bars and clubs here like they do in Cali. You gotta take em home to see how wild they really are.

Rod-64
06-14-2003, 12:22 PM
Just your run of the mill clubs....Not into goth or going to a rave... :D :D

Boozer
06-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Rod-64:
Just your run of the mill clubs....Not into goth or going to a rave... :D :D It depends on the night you go out. Big thing here is that clubs suck till about 11-1130.
Thursday nights you want to hit the Lucky Star. Its at 15th and Larimer in Larimer square. (Downtown Denver) It's ladies night there and is usually packed around 10:30 It's dress to impress attire so dress nice or they wont let you in. Total meat market.
Friday Nights there are 2 places to go. The Church (Techno club) is at 12th and Lincoln and a pretty good place. Younger crowd (20 something)and interesting place. Not goth but it is in an old church that was restored. You also have Polly Esthers which is on 22nd and Blake. Polly Esthers is a more laid back club with a 60's and 70's theme upstairs Top 40 downstairs and a Techno room off to the side. Older (30 something)crowd very pretty mixed though because there some 20 somethings that go there too and very laid back.
Saturday nights I usually avoid the clubs and hit the bars on Market Street in LODO. LODO's and B-52's are both packed with people and cool places to hang out. They both have dance floors and LOTS of hot women.
Sunday nights are good at the church. If youll be here Sunday June 22 Polly Esther's is having a foam party. Their foam party are pretty wild and I recommend them.
Fri-Sun if you want to party past 2:30 you can go to Enigma afterhours. It goes till 6 am. Its directly across the street from the Lucky Star. They have 3 rooms of different styles of techno and a pretty interesting crowd. Everything from business executives dressed in Armani to candy kids wrapped in beads. Can be a pretty cool place especially on Saturdays.
Mondays are dead.
Tuesdays are good at the Church.
Wednesdays are good at Market 41. Ladies night and cheap drinks till 11 i believe.
Another place you may like if you like live Rock Bands is Hermans Hideaway. Its on Brodway in Englewood. They usually have some pretty good local bands. The women there are mixed hot ones ugly ones pretty good mix. Pretty good music and the drinks are reasonably priced.

Boozer
06-14-2003, 12:45 PM
There's also a ton of shit kicker clubs and stuff liek that so if you are more into rock or sountry or something like that instead of techno and what not let me know and ill recommend some other places.

Kerny
06-14-2003, 01:51 PM
HO HO'S :o :o

Kwicherbichen
06-14-2003, 09:41 PM
I'm there now if anyone is interested
Sat June 14th 10:37pm

RiverKitty
06-14-2003, 10:05 PM
As for Country Bars, try The Gizzly Rose or the Stampede. I rode the "bull" at the Grizzly Rose! What a blast! Got my ass tossed off onto the the air bags and eveything! :D
My hangout ("Cheers", where everybody knows your name.) was Pitcher's on Santa Fe in Englewood. Since I moved out here, I believe they've changed the name but I can't remember what the new name is. When I visited there last year, the same employees and "regulars" were still there. Feels like my home away from home! They ususally have karoke on Sunday nights...way too fun! :D

Johnwithjm
06-15-2003, 09:01 PM
Anyone want to chat I`m there now