PDA

View Full Version : Check out what I took in on Trade!

superV
06-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Here is my new toy for the summer. :D I had such a hard time selling the SuperV I took 10K and this bike on trade for the boat :( I have never liked sport bikes but if I was going to have one this is the one I always heard was the shit.The bike looks like it just came off the show room floor. Its got after marked brakes, rotors, suspension,header, exhuast, carbon fiber dash ect. Got from the original owner "he keep it in his beadroom eek! " All the maintence records ect. Ill ride it a little until it sells asking 5K firm! wink If anyone is interested?
BTW it does 90mph in 1st gear jawdrop 185-200 max top speed eek!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/475Cnxt0025-med.jpg
[ June 02, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: superV ]

superV
06-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Oh ya one more thing it has Onterio Racing Triple tree!

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Want a 19ft Hallett jet boat for it ? wink

superV
06-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Hallett19:
Want a 19ft Hallett jet boat for it ? wink Lets see a pic?

Hallett19
06-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Didnt you just get a new boat ? I was only kidding, but I really want a bike !! That thing looks super nice. That guy kept it in his bedroom ? What a freak .... :p

77charger
06-02-2003, 12:27 PM
bike looks very clean that looks like a 93-94.I rememver when those came out.I hate to burst your bubble on the top speed though unless it is highly built your top is around 160.Keep it original and it will be worth more.I have been riding for years my current bike is a 2001 gsxr 750 and i plan to keep it all stock.

Rod-64
06-02-2003, 12:33 PM
160 MPH = Deathwish :D

NastyOne
06-02-2003, 12:35 PM
That bikes the shit? More like older than shit!
LOL
I know a thing or two about bikes and 90 in first gear = your going to blow the ****in thing up.
It does look clean though. I'll give you that.
Here's a pic of the NastyOne holdin it down. Enjoy. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/658clutch_ass_wheelie-med.jpg

superV
06-02-2003, 12:43 PM
I agree with all of you on the #s ill never find out anyways im not a very big fan of these kinds of bikes.I was just going of the tack and some stuff i read. The bike is a 1993. What do all think it is worth?

superV
06-02-2003, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NastyOne:
[QB] That bikes the shit? More like older than shit!
LOL
Well it may be old but its paid for and looks like new wink

Boozer
06-02-2003, 12:48 PM
not 5k. More like 3000-3500.

NastyOne
06-02-2003, 12:55 PM
Boozer:
not 5k. More like 3000-3500. I think your right Boozer.

=PAYED CA$H=
06-02-2003, 01:13 PM
THAT BIKE WOULD'NT DO 200MPH IF YOU DROPPED IT OUT OF A ****ING PLANE...........AND IF YOU LEFT IT IN 1ST WHEN YOU DROPPED IT OUT IT WOULD STILL HAVE TROUBLE DOING 90...........
DONT PULL OUT STATS LIKE THAT ON THESE BOARDS....YOU KNOW EVERYBODY ON HERE IS INTO ALL TOYS NOT JUST BOATS........
IM A NICE GUY I WONT HOLD THIS AGAINST YOU..... :D

superV
06-02-2003, 01:15 PM
NastyOne:
Boozer:
not 5k. More like 3000-3500. I think your right Boozer. I see them going for 5k-3500 in the trader.

superV
06-02-2003, 01:18 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
THAT BIKE WOULD'NT DO 200MPH IF YOU DROPPED IT OUT OF A ****ING PLANE...........AND IF YOU LEFT IT IN 1ST WHEN YOU DROPPED IT OUT IT WOULD STILL HAVE TROUBLE DOING 90...........
DONT PULL OUT STATS LIKE THAT ON THESE BOARDS....YOU KNOW EVERYBODY ON HERE IS INTO ALL TOYS NOT JUST BOATS........
IM A NICE GUY I WONT HOLD THIS AGAINST YOU..... :D Hey watch your tone ASS HOLE no need to be a dick maybe you should read the whole thread before you open your mouth! But Ill let it go this time too.... burningm wink

=PAYED CA$H=
06-02-2003, 01:23 PM
WHAT A NICE GUY.....THANKS BUD.... boxed

superV
06-02-2003, 01:24 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
WHAT A NICE GUY.....THANKS BUD.... boxed Hey any time! BTW turn off your caps lock :D

NastyOne
06-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Hey if they were going for 20K in the trader than thats what i would try to sell it for. LOL
=PAIDCA$H=
writes in caps because thats his style. dont hate!

OGShocker
06-02-2003, 01:29 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
WHAT A NICE GUY.....THANKS BUD.... boxed What are you yelling at?

77charger
06-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Super v org colors on a bike are worth more as they get older many bikes have been laid down and crashed then repainted.When i was lookin into getting another bike i wanted an all original but hard to find a clean one.(how often do you see a 10 year old bike that is all stock?).Also have experience selling them had a hard time with a painted one that also had a built up motor.
Nasty one a fall from that would hurt good.BTW i am guilty of doing stand up wheelies myself up to 105 mph.Do you ride GMR at all?

al cole'holic
06-02-2003, 02:37 PM
Damn, it makes me want to get another bike...3 gsxr's and 3 canyon slides under the belt, but this thread makes me itchy. :D

Boozer
06-02-2003, 03:16 PM
superV:
NastyOne:
Boozer:
not 5k. More like 3000-3500. I think your right Boozer. I see them going for 5k-3500 in the trader. That doesn't surprise me. If they sell for that then go for it. I just know thats a lot of loot for a 10 year old bike. I just bought a brand new R1 for 10k. Why pay 5K for used when u can get brand new 10?? Doesn't make sense to me but I am sure there are morons out there that will pay it.
It's just like Ebay. One of my friends goes to the dollar store and spends 10 dollars puts the crap on ebay and makes $48 in profit. Crazy ass people.

wsuwrhr
06-02-2003, 03:30 PM
I can say I personally own a 40,000 mile '95 CBR900RR. I KNOW it will do 175 MPH. Stock size tires, stock gears. I have done it many a time. Modified it may run faster, I don't know for sure. But mine HAS been road-tested in every meaning of the word.
Bitchen bike, I wouldn't recommend it for for a beginner with little patience.
Brian

NastyOne
06-02-2003, 03:39 PM
77charger:
Super v org colors on a bike are worth more as they get older many bikes have been laid down and crashed then repainted.When i was lookin into getting another bike i wanted an all original but hard to find a clean one.(how often do you see a 10 year old bike that is all stock?).Also have experience selling them had a hard time with a painted one that also had a built up motor.
Nasty one a fall from that would hurt good.BTW i am guilty of doing stand up wheelies myself up to 105 mph.Do you ride GMR at all? I am not a big canyon rider. when i first got my bike (last year) i was all over the streets... wheelies, stoppies, all the good shit. Then I got hit up by an off dutie PD. Tried to get me for a mistomener, but i ended up with 2 years probation. Whatever that means. yuk Now I only ride like 2 times a month. I was going to sell the bike... but it is paied off so I dont see the point. Besides, it looks cool as shit in the garage. :D

68campbell
06-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey SuperV,
Can I have your liver when you crash?

wsuwrhr
06-02-2003, 04:40 PM
You can have my liver bud, anytime. I don't know how much good it will do you....might be worse than the one you plan to R&R.
Brian

wsuwrhr
06-02-2003, 04:43 PM
By the way, nice Campbell. I plan on doing some damage to my liver this year when Christie and I come up this year for our annual honeymoon to Pismo and beyond.

GlastronGuy
06-02-2003, 05:00 PM
NastyOne:
=PAIDCA$H=
writes in caps because thats his style. dont hate! It's a style to be a ****ing moron? When did that come into vogue?

Daytona19
06-03-2003, 01:59 AM
It looks as a 1993 ( I had one in black,red & silver ) and they are a great bike but not worth 5000.00. I would say in the 3500.00 range should be good, The aftermarket stuff is worth 50% or less on it and no one will give you what that stuff is wort. I cant believe it will run 185 -200 MPH unless it has been tweeked ALOT. Mine ran somewhere in the 168 mph range and the Kawasaki ZX9 had more top end this was tested out by me a few times. I could blow its doors off gear 1 thru 5 but the ZX( would catch me around 160 and slowly go by. Its wild at those speeds and espically on the street to dangerous so I let her go after my first son was born,, but fun bike none the less.

Freak
06-03-2003, 03:52 AM
You pay 5k for a very nice used one when you don't have 10k for a new one and the used will hold the value "better" because it has already depreciated (I'm not saying it won't go down more just not as fast) than the new one that depreciates as you roll it off the showroom floor. The used one would probably be paid for so you have no loan payment monthly and no interest, which offsets your cost to value even more. Between you and me SuperV nice bike. Here’s a good question, sure the mags say the new ones faster around the track by a second or so, are you going to notice on the street? How about this – (not directed at anyone) purchase the used one get a Mr. Turbo setup for 4k and look at the others riders face as you stomp his new one.

superV
06-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Thanks guys for all the info! wink As to anyone else who has nothing good to say "PISS OFF"
BTW I never will ride this thing like it is ment to be I have 5-6 year old kids :D So if I made my self sound like an ass as to the top speed its just that its not my bag baby! :p

burbanite
06-03-2003, 07:29 AM
superV:
I have 5-6 year old kids Five of them, holy shit! No wonder you need a deck boat..........Oh, now I get it... http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/bounce2.gif

NastyOne
06-03-2003, 08:28 AM
GlastronGuy:
NastyOne:
=PAIDCA$H=
writes in caps because thats his style. dont hate! It's a style to be a ****ing moron? When did that come into vogue? You know...... style. Something you wish you had.
Don't try to bag just because you've been on the boards since 2000... and still can't find the ****in cap lock key. cry
[ June 03, 2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: NastyOne ]

=PAYED CA$H=
06-03-2003, 09:19 AM
GLASTRON GUY, LAST TIME I CHECKED GLASTRON WAS'NT TO HOT OF A BOAT........YOU SHOULD HIT UP A SEARCH ENGINE FOR A FAMILY BOATING FORUM......YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH ALL THE BAYLINERS AND PONTOONS.........THEIRS PROBABLY A GLASTRON CREW THAT YOU CAN GANG UP WITH........ :o :o
"DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME....."

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2003, 09:48 AM
I believe his is a Glastron Carlson and they qualify as hot in my book. :cool:
P.S. Why would anyone want to insult someone over a their sportbike. Afterall, they are built for fun right? :D
P.P.S. Super V
If you like the trade then it was a good one. Just hurry up and get a new BOAT!
[ June 03, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

superV
06-03-2003, 11:24 AM
eliminatedsprinter:
I believe his is a Glastron Carlson and they qualify as hot in my book. :cool:
P.S. Why would anyone want to insult someone over a their sportbike. Afterall, they are built for fun right? :D
P.P.S. Super V
If you like the trade then it was a good one. Just hurry up and get a new BOAT! I already did :D

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2003, 12:03 PM
That 1991 Eliminator Fundeck? :D
I couldn't tell much from the pics, but it looked like it had similer colors to my sprint.
Just over memorial day I was listening to a guy who was talking about how, if he could get any boat, it would be an Eliminator party type cat. I'm not much into deck boats but this guy seemed to have good taste in his toys and he swore Eliminator made the best of that breed.
Post some pics idea

superV
06-03-2003, 12:15 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
That 1991 Eliminator Fundeck? :D
I couldn't tell much from the pics, but it looked like it had similer colors to my sprint.
Just over memorial day I was listening to a guy who was talking about how, if he could get any boat, it would be an Eliminator party type cat. I'm not much into deck boats but this guy seemed to have good taste in his toys and he swore Eliminator made the best of that breed.
Post some pics idea IM still waiting for it to be dilivered from Oregon! :( Be a few weeks till I get it.

CA Stu
06-03-2003, 12:46 PM
HUFFPOWER:
i road raced one of those 900rr's for three years, awesome fun, i do have in my garage a 17" marvic magnesium front wheel with rotors i'll make you a smokin deal on, SNIPAren't Mags for track use only? i.e. perfect pavement?
I understand that a nice sized pothole would ruin a mag...
CA Stu

eliminatedsprinter
06-03-2003, 12:47 PM
A few weeks? eek! You must be sweating bullets. I am and mine's just in the shop for a while..