PDA

View Full Version : SWF seeks showerhead....

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 06:24 PM
That'll Teach Her
One quick way to get the message across to your RiverKitty that showerhead humping isn't going to win her any friends is to give her a blast of clean water from a spray bottle when you see that she's about to start in. Repeat the correction each time she repeats the action, and she'll give it up.
Not My Showerhead, Pal
A loud noise is one way to distract your RiverKitty from what she's doing. Clap your hands, slap your hand on a table, or use an air horn. At the same time, tell her "No" in a stern voice.
She Needs Adult Supervision
For adults, showerhead humping is a slightly embarrassing experience. But for a small child confronted with a RiverKitty, it can be truly frightening. If your RiverKitty is a habitual humper, you need always to supervise her interactions with people, especially children, and correct her firmly each time she attempts it.
"Fix" the Problem
Again, only having fun here!!! LMAO...-DD Out

topless
05-09-2003, 06:27 PM
I heard that if you get a cat spayed or nuetered, that they stop the embarrasing behavior.

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Topless is so full of joy we need to change her name to JOYLESS...... cry

Tom Brown
05-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Kilrtoy:
Topless is so full of joy we need to change her name to JOYLESS...... cry She does seem to have a bit of a negative disposition lately. Maybe we should get her laid. :cool:

Mandelon
05-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Hey now, some of us enjoy the showertime exuberance of our Kitties. While not generally accepted in public, it is common practice among kitties that are understimulated. There are many who enjoy watching the antics of a kitty and her head. Perhaps you have missed the hidden kitty shower cam? It brings you right in on the good clean fun.
:D

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 07:41 PM
LMAO...do you think that RK would go for the cam in her shower???? -DD Out

spectratoad
05-09-2003, 08:22 PM
I think maybe we should start a collection for the cam, computer line and a monthly stipend and maybe we could talk her into it??????????????????????????????????????????

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Collection my ass, I'll mail her mine..........

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:22 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/111WBGfamily.jpg

SAMMIJO
05-09-2003, 09:34 PM
DickDanger:
LMAO...do you think that RK would go for the cam in her shower???? -DD Out Yes ...I am sure she already has a cam there. I think she likes to watch herself get off. I bet she can't wait for the day a Tom cat *cums* into her life! I have heard cats really stink! Boy that Tom cat will be happy she has been playing in the shower so much. The shower will help a lot with the stench. Hope her owner has been keeping her litter box up! yuk yuk

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:36 PM
SAMMIJO
The ray of sunshine has arisen

HCS
05-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Cats don't like water. What the hell is she doing in the shower? :confused:
She's suppose to lick her self clean. eek!

Frosty_pop
05-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Kilrtoy:
SAMMIJO
The ray of sunshine has arisen From the dead or is that just wishful thinking

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 09:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 10:48 PM
SAMMIBLOWJOB:
Yes ...I am sure she already has a cam there. I think she likes to watch herself get off. I bet she can't wait for the day a Tom cat *cums* into her life! I have heard cats really stink! Boy that Tom cat will be happy she has been playing in the shower so much. The shower will help a lot with the stench. Hope her owner has been keeping her litter box up! F'in' SOB!! Got a *monkey* on my back!!! Is there ANYWAY to get RID of this malignant cancer that keeps coming back to haunt us???? My GOSH woman! Don't you have a husband and a life...or is this ANOTHER LIE???? Shouldn't you be working on someone's fouled up plastic surgery????? There's no way in hell YOU are a doctor!!! Just another one more of your pitiful lies!!! If you ARE a DOCTOR, first off I feel sorry for all your patients and secondly I want to know WHERE you work because if they seen the shit you do when your home, you'd NEVER have a job!!!! You are a FREAK of nature!!! So WHERE DO YOU WORK Mizz. EVIL DOCTOR P.O.S.???? Several people have already asked you the same question of which you NEVER answered!! What's the matter....cat got your tongue??? yuk
NOPE! I don't have a cam.
YES, I don't mind watching myself "get-off". Nothin' quite like it!!
YES! I can't WAIT for a Tom Cat to CUM into my life! That would be AWESOME...maybe...someday, but I'm not gonna sit around and hold my breath in the mean time!
NO, Kats don't stink! Actually they're one of the most independent & CLEAN animals on the face of the earth!
YES, the Tom Cat WILL be happy to play in the shower with me...when and if that day ever comes!
NO, there is no stench in my shower...thank you very much! The only STENCH around here is YOU!
NO, I don't have an *owner* to keep my litter box clean! I can do that just fine on my own!!!
AND, although most kats aren't fond of water, believe it or not, they are AWESOME swimmers and some even ENJOY water!!!
So take another look you freakin' HEMMEROID ON THE ASS OF LIFE!!! You wanna save some face here??? WHERE DO YOU WORK????????????? HUH??? Tell us about your EDUCATION in the MEDICAL FEILD!!! What's your PHONE NUMBER???
Why even bother??? You'll just feed us some more of your pathetic LIES!!!! Like we'll EVER believe ANYTHING YOU EVER SAY!!!
Have you taken a good look in the mirror lately??? Whatdaya see??? One BIG FAT LYING BITCH!!! Stay off my back you F'in blowjob/looser queen!!! Take your tophies and leave me the f'k ALONE!!! burningm
Cheers ~River (F'ing Burning MAD!!!) Kitty burningm

Windy
05-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Kitty...pay no attention to SloppyJO. She is just a jealous insecure turd.
Dusty Times:
Damn non boaters keep trying to F up this forum. Just wanted to share the quote of the year with you wink
MissHBjet

Rexone
05-09-2003, 11:00 PM
RiverKitty:
So take another look you freakin' HEMMEROID ON THE ASS OF LIFE!!!
Have you taken a good look in the mirror lately??? Whatdaya see??? One BIG FAT LYING BITCH!!! http://www.thecave.net/albums/smilies/grinser003.thumb.gif http://www.thecave.net/albums/smilies/aktion035.thumb.gif
[ May 10, 2003, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 11:22 PM
MissHBjet:
Dusty Times:
Damn non boaters keep trying to F up this forum. Just wanted to share the quote of the year with you wink MissHBjet Thanks GF!
I can only take so much s**t, but this is getting insane!!! Between her and toplessÂ… their ruining this forum! Everywhere you look their starting s**t...not with JUST ME but EVERYONE!!! I can't stand people that LIE!!! InF'ingCredible!! I know I've watched as you've tried your best to be nice to both of them...but they just keep pushing the envelope! It's one thing that their f'in with me but personally, but I'm sick of watching them s**t on all my friends as well. They're NOT welcome here....so why do they persist??? Do they love being hated??? :confused:

HCS
05-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Whewwww.... This is getting ruff. :( Any comment I make is all in good fun or to just plain get some input.
It's all good with me Kitty. Iv'e been just kidding. If it's a raw sense of humor that's most of what I see on here.
Peace, Love and all scratch your back.
Prrrrrrrrr............ :rolleyes:
[ May 10, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

topless
05-09-2003, 11:42 PM
RiverKitty:
MissHBjet:
Dusty Times:
Damn non boaters keep trying to F up this forum. Just wanted to share the quote of the year with you wink MissHBjet Thanks GF!
I can only take so much s**t, but this is getting insane!!! Between her and topless… their ruining this forum! Everywhere you look their starting s**t...not with JUST ME but EVERYONE!!! I can't stand people that LIE!!! InF'ingCredible!! I know I've watched as you've tried your best to be nice to both of them...but they just keep pushing the envelope! It's one thing that their f'in with me but personally, but I'm sick of watching them s**t on all my friends as well. They're NOT welcome here....so why do they persist??? Do they love being hated??? :confused: HISSSS no one is shitting on your friends. Oh just wondering how do ya push an envelope? I was trying after reading this post and don't really understand. Is it kind of like pushing your buttons? :confused:

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 11:53 PM
topless:
HISSSS no one is shitting on your friends. Oh just wondering how do ya push an envelope? I was trying after reading this post and don't really understand. Is it kind of like pushing your buttons? :confused: F-OFF BITCH!!! Your messin' with the wrong Kitty for this sh**!!!
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/blackpanther.gif
By the way, you never did tell me your PHONE NUMBER!!!
Here's mine 1-800-eat-sh**???

topless
05-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Tom Brown:
Kilrtoy:
Topless is so full of joy we need to change her name to JOYLESS...... cry She does seem to have a bit of a negative disposition lately. Maybe we should get her laid. :cool: Laid? Almost forgot what that was since you live so far away Tom cry I just don't think that a showerhead can take the place of a real one so since I'm NOT desperate, I'm not going to brag about getting off in the shower. Sorry, thats way too low for me. Besides, since the trailer is going to be parked behind Jordy's house and the running water only comes from the rain, I couldn't even if I wanted to.

Rexone
05-10-2003, 12:06 AM
2 words
Poor Jordy

RiverKitty
05-10-2003, 12:53 AM
SloppyHoe:
Laid? Almost forgot what that was since you live so far away Tom cry I just don't think that a showerhead can take the place of a real one since I AM desperate, I'm not going to brag about getting off in the shower. Sorry, thats way too low for me. Besides, since the trailer is going to be parked behind Jordy's house and the running water only comes from the rain, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Laid??? Who the hell would want to lay you??? Your a f'in BEACHED WHALE!!!! Take a good look in the mirror SHAMU!!!
For your information....I'm not *desperate*! I *choose* to be single!!! Have you even TRIED using a showerhead??? Don't knock it till you've tried it!!! Maybe that's why your so "anal retentive", eh??? A shower might do you good!!! Talk about STENCH!!!
F'ing TRAILER TRASH BITCH!!!
So WHERE'S that PHONE NUMBER, eh????

Tom Brown
05-10-2003, 12:57 AM
RiverKitty:
So WHERE'S that PHONE NUMBER, eh???? What's with the cheesy Canadian accent, RK?

topless
05-10-2003, 01:00 AM
Look on the thread where you asked for it dumbass.
[ May 10, 2003, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

RiverKitty
05-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Tom Brown:
What's with the cheesy Canadian accent, RK? You think its cheesy, eh? wink Of all people, I thought you would have appreciated it! :confused: However, I have several good Candian friends that got me hooked on that. Nothing wrong with Canada/Candians. My dad used to do some good fishin' up there! Says it's an Awesome Country!

Tom Brown
05-10-2003, 01:07 AM
RiverKitty:
You think its cheesy, eh? wink Of all people, I thought you would have appreciated it! I do appreciate it. I just think it's cheesy, eh. :D
RiverKitty:
Nothing wrong with Canada/Candians. Well... I guess not...
RiverKitty:
My dad used to do some good fishin' up there! Says it's an Awesome Country! It's not a bad place to be if you're out in the bush living off maple syrup and Tim Horton's donuts.

RiverKitty
05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Hehehe!! You said "bush"!!! :D
Well, you'll have to put up with me for now. You can blame one of your fellow Candians for getting me hooked on that! :p
Cheers ~River, (Eh?) Kitty :D

topless
05-10-2003, 01:48 AM
[ May 10, 2003, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: topless ]

topless
05-10-2003, 01:48 AM
RiverKitty:
SloppyHoe:
Laid? Almost forgot what that was since you live so far away Tom cry I just don't think that a showerhead can take the place of a real one since I AM desperate, I'm not going to brag about getting off in the shower. Sorry, thats way too low for me. Besides, since the trailer is going to be parked behind Jordy's house and the running water only comes from the rain, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Laid??? Who the hell would want to lay you??? Your a f'in BEACHED WHALE!!!! Take a good look in the mirror SHAMU!!!
For your information....I'm not *desperate*! I *choose* to be single!!! Have you even TRIED using a showerhead??? Don't knock it till you've tried it!!! Maybe that's why your so "anal retentive", eh??? A shower might do you good!!! Talk about STENCH!!!
F'ing TRAILER TRASH BITCH!!!
So WHERE'S that PHONE NUMBER, eh???? If you want to quote someone, at least quote the right person.......

RiverKitty
05-10-2003, 02:15 AM
Hey Slop! Ya wanna post trash....then do it on a *different* forum!!! Your trash isn't wanted HERE!!! I'm sure Hot Boat doesn't appreciate you starting sh** on their forums! It's getting OLD!!! Go to an *independent* forum like Havasubarney's where it doesn't matter! They have a thread there called "The Dark Side" set up just for people like you who want to sh** on everyone!!! Get a life, get a clue, get a haircut... your NOT wanted here!! GO AWAY TRAILER TRASH and bring your trash with you!!! burningm

Mandelon
05-10-2003, 05:32 AM
I love this place. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

JetBoatRich
05-10-2003, 06:16 AM
Did I miss the Cat Fight last night :confused:
Kitty it is all good :)
[ May 10, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

HCS
05-10-2003, 07:19 AM
JetBoatRich:
Did I miss the Cat Fight last night :confused:
Kitty it is all good :) Yep, Kitty fight. It was quite entertaining. :D

topless
05-10-2003, 02:38 PM
RiverKitty:
Hey *You*! Ya wanna post *trash* about me....then *do* it. I am not really *smart* enough to have a good come back you see, years frying my skin has also taken *effect* on my brain!! Your trash is wanted HERE!!! I'm sure Hot Boat would *pay* you to start sh** with me on their forums! It's getting *confusing* to me because of the fried brain thing!!! If you go to an *independent* forum, I can have someone *translate* things you say and not look so *stupid* like Havasubarney's where it doesn't matter! They have a thread there called "The Dark Side" set up just for people like me who are too *slow* to understand things right away. I wish I could sh** on everyone as well as you!!! I guess I should get a life, a clue, and a haircut... I'm NOT wanted here!! MAYBE I'LL GO AWAY and bring my *showerhead* with me!!! burningm I guess I'll accept your apology since you seem so sincere. Don't worry about the brain damage. When people get really drunk, they won't even notice. You don't have to go away. Just leave your showerhead where it belongs. :) Oh.....were you not talking to me? Nevermind then.

DickDanger
05-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Just out of curiousity, whats with all of the *stars* posted around the words? Are you trying to draw extra attention to these words, or is it just a A.D.D. thing? I have to admit that it is kind of hard to read your posts with all of these stars making *appearances* everywhere. Just *curious* -*Dick* *Danger* *Out*

Windy
05-10-2003, 03:11 PM
topless:
RiverKitty:
Hey *You*! Ya wanna post *trash* about me....then *do* it. I am not really *smart* enough to have a good come back you see, years frying my skin has also taken *effect* on my brain!! Your trash is wanted HERE!!! I'm sure Hot Boat would *pay* you to start sh** with me on their forums! It's getting *confusing* to me because of the fried brain thing!!! If you go to an *independent* forum, I can have someone *translate* things you say and not look so *stupid* like Havasubarney's where it doesn't matter! They have a thread there called "The Dark Side" set up just for people like me who are too *slow* to understand things right away. I wish I could sh** on everyone as well as you!!! I guess I should get a life, a clue, and a haircut... I'm NOT wanted here!! MAYBE I'LL GO AWAY and bring my *showerhead* with me!!! burningm I guess I'll accept your apology since you seem so sincere. Don't worry about the brain damage. When people get really drunk, they won't even notice. You don't have to go away. Just leave your showerhead where it belongs. :) Oh.....were you not talking to me? Nevermind then. Kitty...dont even bother to respond.
Allison...give it a rest.

spectratoad
05-10-2003, 07:22 PM
RE: Trolling 101 thread.
RK Chicks like that are awaste of time and oxygen.

HCS
05-10-2003, 07:33 PM
They'll resurface. They need air. :rolleyes:

slowinhavasu
05-10-2003, 07:38 PM
after reading this thread there is no way i'm putting one of those new shower heads in our shower....my wife said it would help her relax....i feel nothing but tension here...
party on....btw...great day on the lake here today....
OH, and happy mothers day to all you muthas.....c

topless
05-10-2003, 08:07 PM
AHHH At last...Up for air. what did I miss? Smells like the litter was changed...or was it that the shower washed it all away? either way, seems the air is fresher for some reason.

wildbillg
05-10-2003, 08:18 PM
I was a little lit last night...............
Never mind......................
[ May 11, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: wildbillg ]

Mandelon
05-10-2003, 09:01 PM
***boat Love Connection..... :) :) :)

Kilrtoy
05-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Hell Kitty is one FINE looking Piece of ass and Ill be the first to say it!!!
That's one helluva pick up line....

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 06:52 AM
Has a way with his words, doesn't he Kilroy :o

spectratoad
05-11-2003, 07:46 AM
Thanks Wild B. Now I know why all I ever met were nice girls. :D I just needed to get the lingo down. wink

racecar.hotshoe
08-31-2004, 07:31 PM
It must be a full moon :2purples:

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 07:49 PM
Ok, ok, ok...... I am coming in late here, so update me on whats going on, First who needs the shower cam installed, and possible double shower heads :cool: . Second, who needs me to come visit just so they can say they no long need to get laid, plus you can brag about seeing my trophy and stuff :wink: . I'll even let you touch it, break out the mothers, you know what I'm saying. I am lazy so please send pictures of yourself and explain your little kitty fight here. I love a good fight. :eek:
Jason
Oh yeah looking for some rep points, saving up for that new Seadoo. :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Ok, ok, ok...... I am coming in late here, so update me on whats going on, First who needs the shower cam installed, and possible double shower heads :cool: . Second, who needs me to come visit just so they can say they no long need to get laid, plus you can brag about seeing my trophy and stuff :wink: . I'll even let you touch it, break out the mothers, you know what I'm saying. I am lazy so please send pictures of yourself and explain your little kitty fight here. I love a good fight. :eek:
Jason
Oh yeah looking for some rep points, saving up for that new Seadoo. :crossx:
looks like alot of drama :hammerhea :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Where TOPLESS is, there is Drama,
She just wishes it would go away
Thank god I didnt revive this,
I forgot that she started with RK, But I remember every other female she has started with
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 09:39 PM
F'in' SOB!! Got a *monkey* on my back!!! Is there ANYWAY to get RID of this malignant cancer that keeps coming back to haunt us???? My GOSH woman! Don't you have a husband and a life...or is this ANOTHER LIE???? Shouldn't you be working on someone's fouled up plastic surgery????? There's no way in hell YOU are a doctor!!! Just another one more of your pitiful lies!!! If you ARE a DOCTOR, first off I feel sorry for all your patients and secondly I want to know WHERE you work because if they seen the shit you do when your home, you'd NEVER have a job!!!! You are a FREAK of nature!!! So WHERE DO YOU WORK Mizz. EVIL DOCTOR P.O.S.???? Several people have already asked you the same question of which you NEVER answered!! What's the matter....cat got your tongue??? yuk
YES! I can't WAIT for a Tom Cat to CUM into my life! That would be AWESOME...maybe...someday, but I'm not gonna sit around and hold my breath in the mean time!
NO, Kats don't stink! Actually they're one of the most independent & CLEAN animals on the face of the earth!
YES, the Tom Cat WILL be happy to play in the shower with me...when and if that day ever comes!
NO, there is no stench in my shower...thank you very much! The only STENCH around here is YOU!
NO, I don't have an *owner* to keep my litter box clean! I can do that just fine on my own!!!
AND, although most kats aren't fond of water, believe it or not, they are AWESOME swimmers and some even ENJOY water!!!
So take another look you freakin' HEMMEROID ON THE ASS OF LIFE!!! You wanna save some face here??? WHERE DO YOU WORK????????????? HUH??? Tell us about your EDUCATION in the MEDICAL FEILD!!! What's your PHONE NUMBER???
Why even bother??? You'll just feed us some more of your pathetic LIES!!!! Like we'll EVER believe ANYTHING YOU EVER SAY!!!
Have you taken a good look in the mirror lately??? Whatdaya see??? One BIG FAT LYING BITCH!!! Stay off my back you F'in blowjob/looser queen!!! Take your tophies and leave me the f'k ALONE!!! burningm
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :lightsabe drama

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 09:43 PM
Alright I got a solution to this problem :devil: Ladies, send me naked pictures of yourselves and I'll tell you who was right, who was wrong, and maybe who shouldn't be sending naked pictures of themselves over the internet. :eek:
Yeah, sounds like a plan to me........ :argue: Lets burry the hatchet.. :cool:
Jason :D :devil: :D :devil:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 09:45 PM
WTFLMAO :D :D

moneypit
08-31-2004, 09:58 PM
Sounds like it got huffy in here. SHowerheads......Asterisks***, videocams? Sounds like we could all use a tuberide. I'll get the rope.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 10:00 PM
Sounds like it got huffy in here. SHowerheads......Asterisks***, videocams? Sounds like we could all use a tuberide. I'll get the rope.
or maybe just some of my d**k will calm them down :lightsabe :lightsabe

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 10:01 PM
SYA, you got that right.....
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 10:02 PM
SYA, if I get the naked pics I'll share them with you, but it hasn't worked yet. Oh I just gave you some rep points too.
:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 10:03 PM
SYA, you got that right.....
Jason
dam the shower, I got a hose that can do the job :jawdrop:

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 10:14 PM
you better put that away, you'll take someones eye out.
:cry: open up and say ahhhhh
? Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex ?
PEPPER SPRAY :D

PlyaPlya22
08-31-2004, 10:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/111WBGfamily.jpgIsn't that the undercover name for stay stiff? :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Isn't that the undercover name for stay stiff? :D
WTF LMAO :lightsabe

Drunk tank
08-31-2004, 11:42 PM
F'in' SOB!! Got a *monkey* on my back!!! Is there ANYWAY to get RID of this malignant cancer that keeps coming back to haunt us???? My GOSH woman! Don't you have a husband and a life...or is this ANOTHER LIE???? Shouldn't you be working on someone's fouled up plastic surgery????? There's no way in hell YOU are a doctor!!! Just another one more of your pitiful lies!!! If you ARE a DOCTOR, first off I feel sorry for all your patients and secondly I want to know WHERE you work because if they seen the shit you do when your home, you'd NEVER have a job!!!! You are a FREAK of nature!!! So WHERE DO YOU WORK Mizz. EVIL DOCTOR P.O.S.???? Several people have already asked you the same question of which you NEVER answered!! What's the matter....cat got your tongue??? yuk
Sooooo..... Youre single? ( ithink I read that right)
Wanna go get some fixens and go 4 wheelin sometime? Johnson Valley Sept. 17th to the 19th Gonna be runnin the hammers... you should come ;)

Rexone
08-31-2004, 11:46 PM
oh the memories... :rollside: :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-01-2004, 04:56 PM
oh the memories... :rollside: :)
I hope they were good

Mandelon
09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Who dredged this old thread up? And what happened to SammiJo? :idea:

franky
09-01-2004, 05:13 PM
DickDanger is my HERO. I did no read the rest of the thread, had to get that out. Instant fricken drama...nice one dude. is that a Hallet?
Shake Yo Azz, is that a Hallet?
Whoooooo. This Hot Boat stuff sure leaves out the boat part.
You guys are too much entertainment, do they pay you for this stuff?
Just gort back from Barley Brothers, love this town.

Mandelon
09-01-2004, 05:24 PM
You, sir, are correct! :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-01-2004, 07:13 PM
this is some funny s**t

racecar.hotshoe
09-01-2004, 09:08 PM
this is some funny s**t
I didnt know you had a duck? :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-01-2004, 10:53 PM