PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons to work naked

nodigg
10-25-2002, 06:25 AM
Ten Reasons To Go To Work Naked!
10. No one ever steals your chair.
9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
6. You want to see if it's like the dream.
5. To stop those creepy programmer guys from looking down your blouse.
4. "I'd love to chip in... but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. Inventive way to finally meet that 'special' person in Human Resources.
2. Can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
And...drum roll...the Number One reason to go to work naked :
Your boss will never say, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
ever again.

Sandbar Mike
10-25-2002, 07:02 AM
Thats too much,
Whats up Nodigg,
Hey my father just closed escrow up there so we'll be down for thanksgiving this year. You gonna be in Havasu for thanks or LA,
If so lets go grab a beer
Mike

nodigg
10-25-2002, 07:41 AM
SandbarMike, no plans for Thanksgiving yet but probably part time here, part time with my son in LA. Any time you're out, give me a call, a beer sounds good to me most of the time!
:D

hd&boatrider
10-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Nice Avatar Nodigg.

RiverKitty
10-25-2002, 09:18 AM
Hehehehe! Evil Grin! (No Comment)

nodigg
10-25-2002, 11:04 AM
hd&boatrider:
Nice Avatar Nodigg.Tanks HD&boatrider. What have you been up to? Looked at that 2000 heritage softail yesterday. Very clean of course with only 1500 miles showing. Quite a bit of extra chrome and acccys but he wants $19,500. I think I'd rather have a 2003 for $18,000. Its comin either way as it looks like I get the money in a couple of weeks for that land deal. :D

hd&boatrider
10-25-2002, 12:37 PM
Nodigg-----That is good news on the bike. They haven't even started on ordering parts for my bike yet so I went in and signed to get things started. Besides other compensation one thing they will have to pay is $100. per day for non-use until the bike is fixed. As you know my bike with the special paint and all will take a long time to get put back together again. Just to give you an idea: 4 months ago the Harley dealer ordered me a new mini-fairing to replace my current one under warranty. It still has not come in. If my bike is ready before the end of the year I will be surprised. At this point I am probably looking at late January or Febuary. That is going to add up to a lot of non-use compensation taking it back to Sept 7th. I just hope I get it in time for the Laughlin Run...j/k Shit, maybe I will buy another bike....lol
I hope you do get a bike before the Laughlin Run and of course you are welcome to stay at my place. I don't think I will be taking the boat out during the day unless people really want to go out. It is after all a Harley Run.
By the way, I am going to have the pool table sent out to BHC to clear up the house here and add something else to do out there.
Later