PDA

View Full Version : SARS and the US bioweapons program

Catmando
05-08-2003, 11:10 PM
www.onlinejournal.com/Special_Reports/050303/madsen/050303madsen.html (http://www.onlinejournal.com/special_reports/050303/madsen/050303madsen.html)
[ May 09, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

Catmando
05-08-2003, 11:13 PM
That link is not working for some reason. I swear I copied it right. :confused: You can find the article at www.onlinejournal.com (http://www.onlinejournal.com)

beer hunter
05-09-2003, 05:06 AM
Catmando:
That link is not working for some reason. I swear I copied it right. :confused: You can find the article at www.onlinejournal.com (http://www.onlinejournal.com) Go away you liberal POS. :) Nobody is interested in your Bush bashing liberal smack. Go tell it to the NEA, NOW, DNC you will fit right in. :) :)

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 05:40 AM
your in the wrong place bro, this a pro america forum, there is plenty of commi site's for you.......just not here

Catmando
05-09-2003, 06:11 AM
I'm just trying to edumacate you right-wing Bushies, that's all. George said, "is our children learning?" I'm helping the process.
Is you learnin'? :D

Catmando
05-09-2003, 06:25 AM
beer hunter
[/qb]Go away you liberal POS. :) Nobody is interested in your Bush bashing liberal smack. Go tell it to the NEA, NOW, DNC you will fit right in. :) :) [/qb][/QUOTE]
F**k you, you Reich-wing crap-eater. :) I hope you get run over by a SUV. :) Are you a Log Cabin Republican? :D :D
[ May 09, 2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

Essex502
05-09-2003, 07:06 AM
F&cking crap. Conspiracy theories abound - little green men in Area 51, etc., etc., etc. JFK and the CIA, etc., etc., etc.,

Kilrtoy
05-09-2003, 02:43 PM
Bushies, No not always
but belief we need to kick more asses more often YES.
Like Clinton was good, smokes weed, ****es women, FAT WOMEN with Cigars instead of his dick, Yeah baby, thats a winner...... and his wife is publicly punking him.....OK

bigq
05-09-2003, 05:08 PM
Well that's interesting. eek! Some problems though, first we don't have regimes in America and unless I missed it I don't see a direct connection with Bush. Also, SARS is a mutation of the coronavirus. I wouldn't be suprised if some of this stuff goes on, but I also can't imagine Bush telling someone to go ahead with the so callled economic warfare.That "Rush Ditto" thing is kinda funny. wink wrong, but funny.
[ May 09, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: bigq ]

CA Stu
05-09-2003, 05:21 PM
What about the contrails Catmando? Doesn't the GOP charter passenger jets to fly over all the population centers of the world and spew mind control drugs from their engines in their never-ending quest for total domination of the populus?
KOO-KOO, KOO-KOO
CA Stu <-- Give me a break you nutjob!
PS Even though your posts are loopy, I support your freedom of speech to post them as you see fit. Post on, comrade!

TripleThreat
05-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Lets take a look at some of the other topic titles on this "respected" journalistic site.
1. Aliens in our own land
2. Operation American Pharisee: Bush's War on Jesus Christ
3. Gramma and the chickens
This is the height of journalistic integrity Catmando!
Thanks for the education...I feel dumber now.

HighRoller
05-09-2003, 05:48 PM
I'm not surprised that CatMando's favorite site has a DIRECT LINK to Al Jazeerah(The iraq Saddam controlled TV network)So please go to that link to get the truth on how Saddam vanquished the American pig dog Army of the infidel capitalists!He sucked us into his"trap"and is obviously got us just where we want him!!!

Catmando
05-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Whatever its faults, Al Jazeerah was NOT controlled by Saddam Hussein, and its article on why and how Hussein lost(again) is excellent reading.

Steve 1
05-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Now you Guys can see why this Pinko Imbecile is not well liked over at OSO :mad: Good Riddance Cat Ha Ha Ha.

Catmando
05-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Well well well! Look what just crawled out from under his Fascist rock. What ho, Steve1-O. Why don't you go back to sucking Rush Limbo's schlong, eh? burningm

bigq
05-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey Cat, isn't a 540 @ 600HP against the leftist rules :D

Steve 1
05-09-2003, 08:37 PM
I rest my Case!
Cat I can only surmise you thought up that Saber like Rebuttal while passing the "Warning Sex offender" sign in your front yard.
Good Luck here But they are on to you LOL.

DEEZ NUTTS
05-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Catman, how does your electric car handle the hills with your boat?
I bet you could kill more people faster by running into the same crowd with your 100mph boat than I could with my AK-47. You better dig a hole and bury that boat before you hurt someone or your self. No, wait, the environmental impact would be too severe. You probably could not afford the permit to do it legaly anyhow, but I am sure armed with this new information you see the light. Quit going to the lake, flip your boat upside down in the yard to provide shelter for scared animals, and give the money you normaly spend on gas/laketrips to the first homeless guy you see. Cash only, he doesnt actually want a place to live.

Catmando
05-09-2003, 08:50 PM
bigq:
Hey Cat, isn't a 540 @ 600HP against the leftist rules :D Well, it ain't right, that's for sure. :D I need to get the speed down to the high 70s or 80s so I can race in P4 or P3. With the right setup and just a little tweaking, it will run over 110 with that motor. That's the same class(P1X) that Bacardi Silver runs in. I ain't goin' there with THOSE guys! eek! Not in a 24' open-cockpit boat anyways. :rolleyes:
So I think maybe a 383 stroker EFI with 425-450HP might do it. APBA is mandating GPS recall speedos in all the P boats this year, so they'll know eggs ackly how fast we'll be running. cry

Catmando
05-09-2003, 09:43 PM
DEEZ NUTTS:
Catman, how does your electric car handle the hills with your boat?Funny you should mention that. GMC is coming out with the Parallel Hybrid Sierra truck this next model year. The gas motor(5.3L, 285HP)shuts off when the truck is stopped, then with a touch of the accelerator, the electric motor starts it up again. So you save fuel by not sitting there idling the gas motor, and the regenerative braking recharges the electric motor. And with all that, it gets 30% better fuel mileage than the Duramax, and has a tow rating of 8500 lbs.
So is that a tree-hugging, anti-American, enviro-wacko truck? You wouldn't buy that truck? Eh? Good, I'll buy the one you didn't buy, how bout that?

playdeep
05-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Catmandoo,
While you are in fact...somewhat entertaining...and it is obvious that you enjoy tilting at windmills...
How about less propaganda,and something novel like
oh,I don't know?
Maybe boating...for instance.
I only say this due to the fact that your repution proceeds you.
And you're kinda running out of places in which to spread you're manure...in case you hadn't noticed.