PDA

View Full Version : sunglass question for the ladies

spectratoad
10-30-2002, 07:37 AM
I have noticed, actually the wife did, sometimes it takes me a little longer to get to the sunglasses :D . Those "sunglasses" :confused: with the clear or slightly tinted lenses. What kind are they and where can I find them? They are like the one's in HBjets "Who are these people?" thread, second picture. Thanks for any help. :D
[ October 30, 2002, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

AZKC
10-30-2002, 11:22 AM
Great now we have a fashion thread see if we can get it to 27 pages. :D My spouse (BC) got hers at Lerner's(female fashion store) at the Mall. We participate in cheap sunglasses have sacrificed to many to the lake and ocean gods to invest big $$$.
KC

Jordy
10-30-2002, 11:33 AM
spectratoad:
Those "sunglasses" :confused: with the clear or slightly tinted lenses. What kind are they and where can I find them? :D Perhaps it is just me, but other than say "Bobby Trendy" I don't think many men wear those. :D :D :D

spectratoad
10-30-2002, 11:33 AM
Ok I know but that is why I put it on the Sandbar, I could have posted in Just jets or something. :D I just thought I would ask here cause I see alot of ladies :confused: at the water wearing them.
How about if I phrase it like this....
Anyone have any picture of topless or naked chicks wearing those clear lense ?? sunglasses, need to know where they got them???
Better KC ???? :D wink
Jordan, I thought it would be clear that the wife was wondering about them. I forgot I need to sometimes be a little more detailed in these forums. :D j/k Besides they wouldn't go with my camoflague uniform, don't ask, don't tell only goes so far. wink
[ October 30, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

JazzyJes
10-30-2002, 11:48 AM
Like the ones in my profile picture? :confused:

Hermosa
10-30-2002, 01:50 PM
jordanpaulk:
spectratoad:
Those "sunglasses" :confused: with the clear or slightly tinted lenses. What kind are they and where can I find them? :D Perhaps it is just me, but other than say "Bobby Trendy" I don't think many men wear those. :D :D :D "Bobby Trendy"... that guy cracks me up, he is sooooo out there. I see a lot of that being up here in Norther Cal. I need to move back to LA or AZ....

MJ19
10-30-2002, 01:59 PM
JazzyJes:
Like the ones in my profile picture? :confused: I hear you got yours at Sunglass Hut...and guess what?...I think I have a pair coming soon too from Sunglass Hut as well. :D

JazzyJes
10-30-2002, 02:08 PM
MJ19:
JazzyJes:
Like the ones in my profile picture? :confused: I hear you got yours at Sunglass Hut...and guess what?...I think I have a pair coming soon too from Sunglass Hut as well. :D I knew about that before you WIfey. :D

AZKC
10-30-2002, 02:10 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/jazzyjes.JPG
Yep JJ like yours
Spectra like that way better
KC

JazzyJes
10-30-2002, 02:45 PM
I got them at The Sunglass HUt. They are Chloe'.

NorCal Gameshow
10-30-2002, 09:37 PM
JazzyJes:
I got them at The Sunglass HUt. They are Chloe'.they have the j-lo look, nice...spectra toad nice fashion thread...do you ever drag your spectra down to folsom lake or the delta???

78Eliminator
10-30-2002, 09:43 PM
JazzyJes:
I got them at The Sunglass HUt. They are Chloe'.Well Jes, you look good in those lame tredy sunglasses, but I guess you'd look good in any sunglasses so...........

Windy
10-30-2002, 09:56 PM
Hey Spectra,
You can get em at almost any clothing store in the mall. I got a pair at Charlette Rouse.
The only thing is they are not good for wearing while riding in the boats because you turn your head once and they are gone (blown away).
MissHBjet

JazzyJes
10-31-2002, 08:52 AM
78Eliminator:
JazzyJes:
I got them at The Sunglass HUt. They are Chloe'.Well Jes, you look good in those lame tredy sunglasses, but I guess you'd look good in any sunglasses so...........So sweet 78! :D wink :p

spectratoad
10-31-2002, 10:44 AM
Norcal Spectra, Is the drag comment in reference to the fashion thread? :D :p j/k. I have always wanted to go to Folsom I just never poointed the rig that direction yet. We went to the Delta for the Laid Back Boaters get together in August. We also do Shasta. Would maybe like to give it a look next season though.
JJ, Yeah something like yours. Is there any brand name? I will look at the S Hut website. Thanks JJ
Miss HB, that sound like the voice voice of experience? :D
AZKC, I like that better. You know I really love my wife, but why does it seem that there are so many more good looking women around when you are married??? :D :confused:
[ October 31, 2002, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

MJ19
10-31-2002, 04:52 PM
MissHBjet:
Hey Spectra,
You can get em at almost any clothing store in the mall. I got a pair at Charlette Rouse.
The only thing is they are not good for wearing while riding in the boats because you turn your head once and they are gone (blown away).
MissHBjetAnd if you keep looking straight ahead they still aren't good to wear while boating. They don't protect much against the "speedy boat" wind and you end up looking like you have been crying all day. eek!

Windy
10-31-2002, 08:33 PM
spectratoad:
Miss HB, that sound like the voice voice of experience? :D
It is...I tell all my girlfriends to hold on to the sunglasses when riding in the boat. Especially when they are wearing their J Lo shades.

spectratoad
11-01-2002, 07:13 AM
Another cost saving measure for having a slow boat besides the gas savings. :D