PDA

View Full Version : RIVERDAVE...KING OF ***boat.NET

RIVRHED
03-23-2003, 05:08 PM
To the numerous members that have PM'd me, thank you for your support. I was beginning to think I was way off base and RD was really an OK guy. I wont say who, but many have confirmed my suspicions why some stick up for this guy and most just silently agree with my views.
To Andy, sorry man, I know you were just sticking up for your friend, I would do the same. I know your just looking out for your best interests.
To Oldrigger, I did not mean to offend you at all.
Your my kind of guy, and I commend you for helping out a guy in need. Great need indeed.
Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son.
Again, RD, just go back to thinking your the shit of this site. I could care less what you think of me. I thought you could do better than accusing me of being addicted to a perscription drug, please try again.

502procharger
03-23-2003, 05:11 PM
here we go again :D :D

Tom Brown
03-23-2003, 05:12 PM
Giddyup! :D :D :D
Hey JRocket, I got a post in before the lock down!

GlastronGuy
03-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Pass the popcorn
BTW, who is riverdave?
[ March 23, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

Tom Brown
03-23-2003, 05:16 PM
We need to get a hooker for RIVRHED and we need to do it fast. I'm in for $20. Who else?

Wet Dream
03-23-2003, 05:18 PM
GlastronGuy:
Pass the popcorn
Anyone need a beer while I'm up? :D

GlastronGuy
03-23-2003, 05:20 PM
Pacifico, please. Don't forget the lime.

Kim Hanson
03-23-2003, 05:26 PM
RIVRHED:
To the numerous members that have PM'd me, thank you for your support. I was beginning to think I was way off base and RD was really an OK guy. I wont say who, but many have confirmed my suspicions why some stick up for this guy and most just silently agree with my views.
To Andy, sorry man, I know you were just sticking up for your friend, I would do the same. I know your just looking out for your best interests.
To Oldrigger, I did not mean to offend you at all.
Your my kind of guy, and I commend you for helping out a guy in need. Great need indeed.
Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son.
Again, RD, just go back to thinking your the shit of this site. I could care less what you think of me. I thought you could do better than accusing me of being addicted to a perscription drug, please try again. Drugs you need and Kimmy you got "ASSHOLE", you like RD, sick shit..Retardhed..I will be here for the rest of your life, so speak to me! I enjoy this "SHIT"..........( . )( . ).... devil

Jordy
03-23-2003, 05:32 PM
RIVRHED:
Jordan Punk, your screen name disturbs me. Stop trying to act like a bad ass, just sit your wanna be Jesse James ass down son. Funny you'd find my screen name disturbing, although I do find it ironic and yet amusing at the same time coming from some drug addict asshole who can't even spell "river" or "head."
That was a pretty intelligent post there dickface. You know, the funny thing is, I live in the same town you do. If there's something you'd like to discuss I'm in the phonebook. Hell, my number is in my profile if that's the route you really want to go. All I can say is bring it, don't sing it bitch boy...

502procharger
03-23-2003, 05:36 PM
ya, jordy :D
i got your back :D
Oh ya, if you are secretly Jesse James can i get a discount on one of your bikes? Maybe even a guest appearance on monster garage?
[ March 23, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: 502procharger ]

Kim Hanson
03-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Come one talk to me,I will be nice "COCKSUCKER".Or do you have something for "RiverDave", then I will step out of this shit......( . )( . )... idea Go find a "GAY" forum,you will fit right in!..lmao... burningm

RaysonKid
03-23-2003, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I like the Jesse James part.

RIVRHED
03-23-2003, 05:56 PM
I know, my truth be told about RD is kinda starting to bore me too. I relly just like to lurk and gather info from most of the 'educated' rats around here.
Kim, are you in love with this loser or what? I bet you were the one leading the boo's at the hockey game in your country.
Jordy, keep on defending your girlfriend. If you think im scared of some pansy that works in a cubicle all day, posting garbage at an alarming rate, keep on keeping on. Why do you take such offense anyway?
So who went boating this weekend? Just got back and thought I would check out what RD had to respond, but as expected, he had the last topic locked. Im telling you, he runs this place.

Tom Brown
03-23-2003, 05:59 PM
Test. Please ignore.

JetBoatRich
03-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Jordy I did not know you were related to Jesse James? Pretty cool :D

GlastronGuy
03-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Everyone sing:
All we are saying is give peace a chance.....

R3v
03-23-2003, 06:10 PM
RIVRHED, you are such a ****ing loser. Did RD **** you in the ass and not call the next day?

Jordy
03-23-2003, 06:11 PM
RIVRHED:
Jordy, keep on defending your girlfriend. If you think im scared of some pansy that works in a cubicle all day, posting garbage at an alarming rate, keep on keeping on. Why do you take such offense anyway? First off ****stick, I don't work in a cubicle, and I don't care if you're scared of me as that isn't my point at all. If you have something to say, call me up and we'll hash it out. I'll draw you a map to my house if you want to go that route. You call me a pansy? I'm not hiding behind some screen name posting shit like a little girl. Let's meet up and you can make the pansy determination for yourself. I think I'd bring some vicodin just in case, oh shit, I guess I forgot who I was talking to, you're already covered in that area. My bad.
Sticking up for my girlfriend? You can do better than that. Actually, if you'd sober up a couple times a day and do some research, I'll step in anytime some ****ing loser (read you) comes on here and just starts bashing people for no reason and has nothing constructive to offer the board. I did the same thing when some other loser, not unlike yourself, was on here bashing Froggy a couple weeks ago. Kind of ironic if RD is my girlfriend as you put it.
Maybe you were in too much of a drug induced haze to catch that part. Seems to me you're the one who is in love with RD as you're playing the role of a scorned ex-bitch following him around and calling him like a stalker. Something you want to tell us, like we don't already know you're an ass-ramming uncle ****er.
As far as posting garbage? You can't be serious... You need a ****ing life and apparently some rehab or something.

HammerDown
03-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Oh no, not again!

Jordy
03-23-2003, 06:13 PM
HammerDown:
Oh no, not again! Exactly. I think I hear tribal drums... :D

Kim Hanson
03-23-2003, 06:14 PM
RIVRHED, for how long you have had this thing for"RD", and you say that!Get a life soon bitch,because nobody is going to help you here,or any other "FORUM".What didn't you realize that "RD", don't do the gay shit "ASSHOLE", you can only hope RIVERHED! devil

Tom Brown
03-23-2003, 06:15 PM
RIVRHED could always ask Alice, when she's just small.

HammerDown
03-23-2003, 06:19 PM
jordanpaulk:
HammerDown:
Oh no, not again! Exactly. I think I hear tribal drums... :D Heck...I'll set up my Ludwigs for this one!

***boat
03-23-2003, 06:30 PM
When I locked those other topics the point was to give this a rest for a while. Boating site... not angry flame war site.