PDA

View Full Version : Parker this weekend, just back.

carbonmarine
09-08-2003, 08:18 AM
Hey guys,
Went to parker this weekend... I was look'in around, asking foilks if they were on teh HB site... No one fessed up; most just said they were lookie loo's ....
I met a guy that had the blue howard boat in
all their add's... A very Kuel dude and then a bunch o' crazy Fire Guys at Foxes chomping on Cigars on Friday.. I also met a guy with a 270 Hallet; nice boat !
I went to pick up some family members of the signif other at Echo on Fri Afternoon. I drop some off folks , pick some folks up that kinda thing and this dork is chasing afterme in his Malibu , Tige boat ... freaking out.... I slow down , see what his dealio is ... I have my 8 week old son & Mom on board & He wants to jump in my boat and go for it !! Like that the answer to any problem... I just dont get his mentality. So. I told the guy that if he wanted to brawl, join the service - they are working over time these days.... and thats the end of it for me because I get outta there ....
I get back to the room later that evening at the Blue water and I have a Mssg. from a Officer Alvarado on San Berdo Sherrifs I think.( nice guy ) ... Anyway, he wants to talk about the suituation I described above... Apperently, this guy made a claim I ran over his anchor and dragged his boat X amount of yards into a wall, which is entirely impossible. I was going the opposit way so no marks , scraps indenations on my vessell.... With 20 years of boating I have never run into a situation of false accusations like this.... And most I talk too are saying,
" Only in Parker as Idiot's abound near La Paz, Echo & Buckskin .... To some its a payday percieved situation " ..
So needless to say, I dont think I'll be boating in Parker, unless I am on someone else's vessel. A 32 footer is a too much a target .....
Cheer's,
Rick32
[ September 08, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: carbonmarine ]

RiverGirl
09-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Keep your hide on this side .... deary!
:D
Besides that little situation,
I hope your weekend went well.
Be safe with the baby on board, eh! wink

RiverGirl
09-13-2003, 09:23 AM