PDA

View Full Version : Blind Date Results...

SummerBreeze
07-23-2003, 07:33 AM
Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... But this chick is way over weight.
When I get to the gym and talk to the girl that I work out with that set this deal up I am going to kick her ass. This must of been some kind of joke.
I met this chick at a little bar as soon as she walked in I knew I was in trouble. I think she was about 160-180 lbs. 5ft. 2in. This was no spinner. The info. I was given that she was a Professional business type of chick. The only thing that she is professional at might be eating....
I could just see her in my boat one side of the boat would sit alot lower in the water just like a flat tire. Still looking for the Hot Boat Chick are you out there???

91nordic29
07-23-2003, 07:36 AM
"Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... "
sure didnt sound like you thought it was a hit??? what gives?

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2003, 07:41 AM
I didnt read the yesterdays entire thread, but why dont you date the girl you work out with?
So the date was a "hit" meaning you got some? wink

Boozer
07-23-2003, 07:46 AM
Fat girls need love too!
Not that I intend to give them any lovin but they still need love. What the hell was your work out friend thinking?!?!?! You don't hook up a gym buff with a fat girl. Hell I'm not a gym buff but I am pretty active and I sure wont date the fattys.

Jungle Boy
07-23-2003, 07:51 AM
You can all sorts of dirty things to the fat girls, at least that's what I hear. :D :D

Boozer
07-23-2003, 07:58 AM
From what I have "heard" they give GREAT blow jobs. Apparently you just want to make sure they are not hungry at time of performance. :D

Dave C
07-23-2003, 08:02 AM
Doing a fat chick is like driving(and beating on) an old junker car. It’s a lot of fun, until your friends see you on it…

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Well everyone I would like to tell you the blind date was a hit.... But this chick is way over weight.
When I get to the gym and talk to the girl that I work out with that set this deal up I am going to kick her ass. This must of been some kind of joke.
I met this chick at a little bar as soon as she walked in I knew I was in trouble. I think she was about 160-180 lbs. 5ft. 2in. This was no spinner. The info. I was given that she was a Professional business type of chick. The only thing that she is professional at might be eating....
I could just see her in my boat one side of the boat would sit alot lower in the water just like a flat tire. Still looking for the Hot Boat Chick are you out there??? That suck Summerbreeze we thought you had a winner there! eek!
She should try more veggies?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatass20.jpg
And less French Fies with her friends at night! wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatfries.jpg
Becasue the law is cracking down on them types now! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/55fatchicks.bmp
Better luck next time :)
HDD :cool:

superdave013
07-23-2003, 08:17 AM
So you are sayin that if a 160-180 pound person is sitting on the other side of the boat from you that the boat will lean in their direction??
Good god man, how much do you weigh? In the 140 to 150 range??
All I can say is meet your own chick. If you have someone else do your leg work what do you expect?
[ July 23, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

novaguy
07-23-2003, 09:25 AM
If your hot friend set you up with someone that looks like this, imagine what your friend really thinks about you. :D :D :D

SummerBreeze
07-23-2003, 09:31 AM
Maybe my friend wants to do me. Maybe she wanted to test me. I will find out more tonight at the gym.

novaguy
07-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Hahahaha.....yeah....ok, you let us know about that one. If she is single, then why not ask her out? All she could say is no. Big deal, like there aren't any chicks out there. Instead of a formal date, just take her out on your boat and have a good time. Best of luck to you...

91nordic29
07-23-2003, 09:47 AM
novaguy:
If your hot friend set you up with someone that looks like this, imagine what your friend really thinks about you. :D :D :D i think your friend thought you were a nice, non - judgemental kinda guy and that you wouldnt mind meeting someone nice no matter what the size.

Jbb
07-23-2003, 09:47 AM
http://www.orsm.net/fem/drunk02/images/drunk13.jpg

Blown 472
07-23-2003, 09:48 AM
91nordic29:
novaguy:
If your hot friend set you up with someone that looks like this, imagine what your friend really thinks about you. :D :D :D i think your friend thought you were a nice, non - judgemental kinda guy and that you wouldnt mind meeting someone nice no matter what the size. Sounds like she read him wrong.

91nordic29
07-23-2003, 09:53 AM
it would seem that way.

Backtanner
07-23-2003, 10:20 AM
Hats off to you. First blind date in twenty years and you trash her on the boards. Then again she might well be over on the biggirls.com boards talking about some loser she was set up with a 2" dick.

Blown 472
07-23-2003, 10:20 AM
Backtanner:
Hats off to you. First blind date in twenty years and you trash her on the boards. Then again she might well be over on the biggirls.com boards talking about some loser she was set up with a 2" dick. :D :D

91nordic29
07-23-2003, 10:50 AM
Backtanner:
Hats off to you. First blind date in twenty years and you trash her on the boards. Then again she might well be over on the biggirls.com boards talking about some loser she was set up with a 2" dick. :D :D wink :p LOL

Jungle Boy
07-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Backtanner:
Hats off to you. First blind date in twenty years and you trash her on the boards. Then again she might well be over on the biggirls.com boards talking about some loser she was set up with a 2" dick. You mean there is a big-girls.com site. Right on. I'm going to check it out.

Terrible Buddhist
07-23-2003, 12:47 PM
non-judgemental guy seems like an oxymoron. Look, its part of our biological makeup...mister willy doesn't like fat chicks...and they are like mopeds...fun to ride until your friends see you on one...clunkers...geez!
The policy is a simple one:
http://images2.fotki.com/v16/photos/4/44423/190882/ep3_1-vi.jpg