PDA

View Full Version : One of those days..

Her454
05-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Ever have one of those f'd up days where you know you just shouldn't have even got out of bed?
This is one of those weeks. eek! Misery loves company so please tell me Im not the only one. :mad:

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Been there.
I take it you're at work. Go to the executive washrooms and write obscenities on the wall with your semen.

MJ19
05-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Tom Brown:
Go to the executive washrooms and write obscenities on the wall with your semen. Something tells me SHE doens't have that ability...I could be wrong :confused: wink :D

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Yup, one brite spot is I think I might have my lincoln fixxed other than that is has been tha shits.

ssmike
05-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Maybe my new avatar will cheer you up!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41rocker-thumb.gif :D :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 12:06 PM
MJ19:
Something tells me SHE doens't have that ability...I could be wrong :confused: wink :D Yeah well... I wouldn't know anything about that. http://www.havasubarney.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/eh.gif
I'm rubbing two sticks together over here... well, more like one stick and glove.

Chase
05-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey Blown, where did you find YOUR Avatar???

Chase
05-08-2003, 12:08 PM
As for the Bad day at work, It should almost be over, and then a nice boat ride always makes my day better???

FMluvswater
05-08-2003, 12:10 PM
You're not the only one. :) And I'm not saying that just cuz you asked someone to. wink You really aren't.
[ May 08, 2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Chase:
Hey Blown, where did you find YOUR Avatar??? Some lincoln web site.

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Nice. :D :D :D

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:14 PM
You just had to out do me again, didn't you Blown?

MJ19
05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
It's ALMOST the weekend...you can make it...remember for every crappy day there is a GREAT day right around the corner...so you have an awesome week coming up in your future!!! :D

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:18 PM
78Eliminator:
You just had to out do me again, didn't you Blown? Nope, just stumbled on it, I dig yours.

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Blown 472:
78Eliminator:
You just had to out do me again, didn't you Blown? Nope, just stumbled on it, I dig yours. Torture!? That's a good Idea. It amuses me to torture.
I don't give a good god damn what you tell me. I'm going to torture you.....regardless. And the best you can hope for is a quick death, which you ain't gonna get....

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Did you see what he did to my face??? Shut the **** up, I got gut shot and you are worried about your face??

MJ19
05-08-2003, 12:30 PM
H-E-L-L-O fellow thread high-jackers...this is about Her454's bad day...not your avatar war. :p wink :D

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:31 PM
MJ19:
H-E-L-L-O fellow thread high-jackers...this is about Her454's bad day...not your avatar war. :p wink :D We are just trying to cheer her up by being ding dongs. :D :p

Jordy
05-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Blown 472:
We are just trying to cheer her up by being ding dongs. :D :p Hit that nail right on the head didn't ya? :D :D :D
Don't worry, it's been one of those weeks so far, and this is supposed to be my goddamn week. I want a new week cause this one sucks. :mad: :D

Ziggy
05-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Who hasn't had 'em...mine usually come around full moon and last the whole week...plus.
Got a few weeks before I go nuts again :D

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Blown 472:
MJ19:
H-E-L-L-O fellow thread high-jackers...this is about Her454's bad day...not your avatar war. :p wink :D We are just trying to cheer her up by being ding dongs. :D :p So you're trying to tell me, that this very good friend of mine, that did 5 years for my dad, and he did it like a man, that he just DECIDED TO SET ME UP!!!!!!

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:42 PM
You dont go to Mcdonolds and tip do you??

AZKC
05-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Blown 472:
Chase:
Hey Blown, where did you find YOUR Avatar??? Some lincoln web site. Just to stay on topic, what did ya fix on the MKVIII, the fan thingy. Oh and my weeks been preety good :cool:
KC

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Toby, Toby Wong.

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:50 PM
AZKC:
Blown 472:
Chase:
Hey Blown, where did you find YOUR Avatar??? Some lincoln web site. Just to stay on topic, what did ya fix on the MKVIII, the fan thingy. Oh and my weeks been preety good :cool:
KC I got a new controler and found out the motor was bad, since I did not want to buy a whole new fan motor and shroud, I found the motor for the 94-97 thunderbird is the same so I ground the rivits off and will bolt it to the shroud and rock and roll.

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:51 PM
I got toby wong in this ear and madonnas big dick in the other.

Her454
05-08-2003, 12:54 PM
MJ19:
H-E-L-L-O fellow thread high-jackers...this is about Her454's bad day...not your avatar war. :p wink :D OMG...Laughing MAO! Thanks everyone, its scary how much comfort I take in your misery too.....Geeeeeeeeez Im horrible, but feeling much better. Keep it up..... :D

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:56 PM
You ever listen to K-Billy's super sounds of the 70s?

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 12:57 PM
You know that song? she is the one who killed him.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-08-2003, 12:57 PM
I'm right there with you H454. Getting down to teh final push for a software upgrade and I know you can relate!

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 12:59 PM
The last thing you need, is another cup of coffee...

Jordy
05-08-2003, 01:01 PM
So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Four guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the **** they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' ****in' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Cayman Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Mr. Purple is allready on another job, you are Mr. Pink.

FMluvswater
05-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Her454, don't know if it's a person or just things in general making your day bad but I came across this little relaxation excercise ... on a jokes site .... hope it helps wink
Subject: Stress Management
Picture yourself near a stream.
Birds are softly chirping in the
crisp, cool, mountain air.
No one knows your secret place.
You are in total seclusion from that
hectic place called "the world".
The soothing sound of a gentle
waterfall fills the air with
a cascade of serenity.
The water is clear.
You can easily make out the face
of the person you're holding under the water.
There now.....feeling better???
:)

Her454
05-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Havasu_Dreamin:
I'm right there with you H454. Getting down to teh final push for a software upgrade and I know you can relate! Thats whats making me crazy....Work...Layoffs, no more layoffs, layoffs, no more layoffs, layoffs, it can make a person crazy.....or psychotic if they're on the edge anyway...... eek! wink

78Eliminator
05-08-2003, 01:07 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Her454, don't know if it's a person or just things in general making your day bad but I came across this little relaxation excercise ... on a jokes site ....
:) Why not masterbate?
[ May 08, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Blown 472
05-08-2003, 01:24 PM
78Eliminator:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Her454, don't know if it's a person or just things in general making your day bad but I came across this little relaxation excercise ... on a jokes site ....
:) Why not masterbate? Did twice today and feel great thanks, this after a nite of vodka and 180. Good shit.

Her454
05-08-2003, 01:34 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
Her454, don't know if it's a person or just things in general making your day bad but I came across this little relaxation excercise ... on a jokes site .... hope it helps wink
Made me laugh anyway!

Her454
05-08-2003, 01:34 PM
and to top it off Im double posting! :mad:
[ May 08, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

FMluvswater
05-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Her454:
FMluvswaterbabe:
Made me laugh anyway! Well good then! That's what I was hoping it'd do. :) Hope tomorrow makes up in wonderfulness for the yuck your day has been today (except for the parts that you laughed about I mean LOL!). :D

Mandelon
05-08-2003, 02:24 PM
[
:) [/qb][/QUOTE]Why not masterbate? [/QB][/QUOTE]
Yup. A big orgasm will do ya a world of good. Where's Mr. Showerhead when ya need him??

LHC30Victory
05-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad day(s), we all have them. The key is to keep them from getting as bad as my son's jr high band teacher...She stepped in front of a train yesterday morning.

Her454
05-08-2003, 02:33 PM
DAMN, that Bus Driver must feel like shit today! eek!

gnarley
05-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Hell, it may be one of those days for me tomorrow & there's not a damn thing I can do about it!
Our company finds out if we have jobs as the result of a corporate merger. Our smaller company bought a company 3 times our size with its offices in Golden, CO. We have all been sitting on the fence post for the last month waiting to see if we become casualties & the longer we wait the farther the fence post goes up our ASS. Well tomorrow at 10:30 AM we find out! :confused:

Her454
05-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Good luck Gnarley, I' ve been on that fencepost for 2 years now since our "Merger". Just keeps getting worse and multiply the stress factor x5. :mad:

gnarley
05-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks Traci, I feel like I just wana go home & get plowed tonight but I won't get anything done in the garage on the boat & I'm starting to put it back together, so at least it'll keep my mind off it for a while :rolleyes: I just went through this crap 2 years ago almost to the day! I think it’s time to start my own business somehow! I’m F’nn tired of this corporate BS :mad:
Aren't you out on disability currently? Well what ever the case good luck with yours to.

Her454
05-08-2003, 04:33 PM
gnarley:
Thanks Traci, I feel like I just wana go home & get plowed tonight
Aren't you out on disability currently? Well what ever the case good luck with yours to. Ditto on the getting drunk tonight. Came back to work in March after 4 months of disability. Any luck on the Marina deal?

gigamurph
05-09-2003, 12:37 AM
Blown 472:
MJ19:
H-E-L-L-O fellow thread high-jackers...this is about Her454's bad day...not your avatar war. :p wink :D We are just trying to cheer her up by being ding dongs. :D :p Something tells me that HER454 may be more interested in this little fella.....
http://a1636.g.akamai.net/7/1636/797/e9361c7453352f/graphics.boston.com/globe/magazine/2003/0416/images/twinkie1.jpg

HDGRL
05-09-2003, 10:45 AM
Traci you will cheer up when you get the pics. In the meantime to take your mind off things, help me analyze this.
I had a dream last night that Jim and I were moving. We had everything packed into an RV (Why an RV I don't know). All of a sudden his ex wife comes by, which was fine for a while. He took off on his bike and came back loaded. All of a sudden I look up and see him making out with his ex. He tells me that he is going to stay with her. For some reason I'm upset but not really. I jump into the RV and say "Screw It, I'm going anyway". A few minutes after leaving I realize I left my Red Sox tickets in the house, so I call him to find them for me. He says he can't find them. After a few minutes he admits to selling them. I was so pissed I thought my head was going to blow off. Then I woke up. I was wondering why I was more pissed about the tickets than I was about him making out and going back with his ex. Hmmmmmmm.
So what do you think? :confused: :confused:

gnarley
05-09-2003, 11:15 AM
Well I had that feeling like I shouldn't get out of bed this morning but I knew it was coming. Well it wouldn't have stopped the inevitable so I went to work & sat through our meeting & listened to the BS to find that they will close our offices & move all operations to Golden, Co. There MIGHT be some positions available locally but we won't find out for another 30 to 45 days & then they will start phasing out our offices in 3 to 6 months.
Here I go again :rolleyes:

Her454
05-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Welcome to Corporate Chaos. I should have stayed in Law School. eek!

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 11:57 AM
gnarley:
Well I had that feeling like I shouldn't get out of bed this morning but I knew it was coming. Well it wouldn't have stopped the inevitable so I went to work & sat through our meeting & listened to the BS to find that they will close our offices & move all operations to Golden, Co. There MIGHT be some positions available locally but we won't find out for another 30 to 45 days & then they will start phasing out our offices in 3 to 6 months.
Here I go again :rolleyes: Hey Gnarley,
Don't take it so hard. Golden, CO is *beautiful*!!! Seriously, I think you'd LOVE it there!!! What's the name of the company? Does the company offer, "re-location packages"? I'd love to move back to Denver! Maybe I'll check into the "Job Openings"!!!
Cheers ~RK :D

hoolign
05-09-2003, 12:38 PM
basement is flooded,ton of wrecked shit,3000.00 to fix collapsed sewer line,just got truck back from shop after 3 weeks,still not right,owe income tax 2000,....but what the ****...i got beer! :D

Her454
05-09-2003, 12:40 PM
HDGRL:
Traci you will cheer up when you get the pics. In the meantime to take your mind off things, help me analyze this.
I had a dream last night that Jim and I were moving. We had everything packed into an RV (Why an RV I don't know). All of a sudden his ex wife comes by, which was fine for a while. He took off on his bike and came back loaded. All of a sudden I look up and see him making out with his ex. He tells me that he is going to stay with her. For some reason I'm upset but not really. I jump into the RV and say "Screw It, I'm going anyway". A few minutes after leaving I realize I left my Red Sox tickets in the house, so I call him to find them for me. He says he can't find them. After a few minutes he admits to selling them. I was so pissed I thought my head was going to blow off. Then I woke up. I was wondering why I was more pissed about the tickets than I was about him making out and going back with his ex. Hmmmmmmm.
So what do you think? :confused: :confused: HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS? You know my brutal honesty.....Must be a reason for your dream. LEAVE THE BASTARD. But I dont like him anyway, too much baggage and hangups. Anything else? You can pay for this counseling session with a case of cold silvers.
I'll let you know when I get the pics, Im sure they'll cheer me up as the funeral is Monday and I'll have to deal with my sisters.

HDGRL
05-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Thanks, that was a little brutal. As far as leaving him - I don't know. Maybe, Maybe not, Maybe, Maybe not. I'm soooooo confused. I don't like the silvers but I'm sure I can put down a few red ones tonight.
Don't worry about dealing with the sister (does she have to take a plane to get there? wink ).

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 12:54 PM
What pics??? :confused:
What funeral??? :confused:
"I'm Lost!!!" :rolleyes:

Her454
05-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Sorry RK, HDGRL is an old friend of mine from when we used to live in Havasu and she likes to give me a bad time. :) She is sending me some pics of a rather "wild" evening that she thinks will cheer me up since I've had such a shitty week. And I had a death in the family so I have a funeral on Monday, in which I will have to deal with my two wicked sisters Im dreading....
And she's being an ass on the "taking a plane" thing. :)

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Ooooo Pics! How fun!!! Will she *share*??? :confused:
Sorry to hear about the death in the family. My sincere condolences. :( Not that its any of my business, but who passed away in your family???
Two evil, wicked sister's, eh? That would make you Cinderella....right??? :p smile_sp :D

Her454
05-09-2003, 01:34 PM
RiverKitty:
Ooooo Pics! How fun!!! Will she *share*??? :confused: I hope not! Remember the song "Jose Quervo"...I danced on the bar, did I start any fights, did I shoot out the lights.....nuff said. eek!
RiverKitty:
Sorry to hear about the death in the family. My sincere condolences. :( Not that its any of my business, but who passed away in your family???My aunt, awsome lady and I loved her dearly. Thank you.
RiverKitty:
Two evil, wicked sister's, eh? That would make you Cinderella....right??? :p smile_sp :D EVIL, EVIL sisters....Im waiting for a house to drop on one of them so the other one can steal her shoes.....

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Her454:
I hope not! Remember the song "Jose Quervo"...I danced on the bar, did I start any fights, did I shoot out the lights.....nuff said. eek! [/b] Nuff Said! Fair enough! wink
Her454:
My aunt, awsome lady and I loved her dearly. Thank you. [/b] I've never dealt well with death. I lost 2 brothers, Aunt's, Uncles, Grandparents and it's never been easy. Again, my sincerest condolences.
Her454:
EVIL, EVIL sisters....Im waiting for a house to drop on one of them so the other one can steal her shoes..... LMAO!!! "Just follow the yellow brick road!!!" :D

Her454
05-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Kitty, by the time I finish drinking, the road will be psychodelic...... :D (wow, I' ve never had to spell that word before eek! )
[ May 09, 2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

RiverKitty
05-09-2003, 02:04 PM
By the time you finish drinking....you may not have 2 evil sister's anymore!!! *evil grin* ;o)

gnarley
05-09-2003, 02:11 PM
RiverKitty:
Don't take it so hard. Golden, CO is *beautiful*!!! Seriously, I think you'd LOVE it there!!! What's the name of the company? Does the company offer, "re-location packages"? I'd love to move back to Denver! Maybe I'll check into the "Job Openings"!!!
Cheers ~RK :D RK thanks for trying to be positive. I might be pretty there but there is not an abundance of water. They have just gone through some major droughts! And that’s not good for boating & where would you boat anyway? Golden is at 7000 ft elevation. Not where I want to live or my wife, as her job area is Northern California. I want to be near enough to the ocean so if I want to go I can, I also don’t want to live in the snow country again!
The company’s name is Knowledge Learning Corporation, we are a for profit preschool company, Part of Knowledge Universe. Our parent bought another company from ARAMARK, it was their division of services that also provided those services called AER, ARAMARK Educational Resources & since they are 3 times our size the auditors figured they could better handle the transition from 18,000 or so employees to 24,000+, rather than us going from 6,000 to 24,000 even though we made a sizeable profit last year & they lost money and we have the beter systems & people we were told. I work in the accounting offices so almost all of the jobs here will be lost & no one else really wants to move back there. There will be positions that become available but as of yet they are unidentified & we do not expect ANY assistance if we choose to relocate. The New CEO stated that now that the acquisition is final they are able to make the decisions about restructuring in the next 30 to 45 days.

HDGRL
05-10-2003, 05:22 AM
And she's being an ass on the "taking a plane" thing. :) [/QB][/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm not being an ass, you said it. :D
I got your message, I didn't have to wait until Monday, it's freakin Sat. and I'm sitting at this desk again. I think I am still drunk from last night. Good thing nobody cares if I'm here or not.Maybe I'll just put my head down and go to sleep.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz