PDA

View Full Version : Very Good Movie>>>

HammerDown
10-10-2003, 12:13 PM
"Kill Bill"...as far as a guys movie I'd have to say it has it pretty much covered. Good looking Women fighting, good story, awsome and gory fight scenes.
Uma Thurnam plays her part very well, plus she's got a nice Butt...however ugly ass feet. (ya know, the whole second toe is longer that the big toe thing)...Just thought I'd throw that in for Blown 472...lol

BajaMike
10-10-2003, 12:21 PM
I gotta see it.....Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but none of Taranino's movies since then have been much.
:D
Mike

BajaMike
10-10-2003, 12:25 PM
RiverDave:
BajaMike:
I gotta see it.....Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies, but none of Taranino's movies since then have been much.
Mike Did you ever see his portion of the movie 4 rooms?
RD I rember the movie but don't remember what part was his.

HammerDown
10-10-2003, 08:31 PM
Forgot to mention, theres a part 2 for this movie...it wont be in theaters until Febuary.
Part 1 was good none the less.

RiverForUs
10-10-2003, 10:19 PM
BajaMike:
RiverDave:
BajaMike:
Mike Did you ever see his portion of the movie 4 rooms?
RD I rember the movie but don't remember what part was his. Wasn't his room the one where there was a bet that the guys cig lighter would light something like 10 times in a row or he would get his finger chopped off? I believe Bruce Willis was in this room. (and maybe Don Cheadle?)

dcb carrera
10-11-2003, 04:28 AM
Didn't Taranino make the movie Reservoir Dogs now that was a good movie.

BajaMike
10-11-2003, 12:21 PM
dcb/carrera:
Didn't Taranino make the movie Reservoir Dogs now that was a good movie. Reservoir Dogs was great, I think that was his first movie. Another movie he wrote but did not direct is "True Romance"....one of my favorite movies, with Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walkin, Gary Oldman.
Info on "True Romance" (http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=1067948&trkid=73)
Mike

75_Elim
10-11-2003, 01:03 PM
I've yet to see Kill Bill, but I did see BubbaHotep. That movie was F'n funny !!! :D
Elvis and JFK fight to save a retirement home from a mummy that sucks the souls from the old people while they sleep. It's got a few slow spots but I was laughing my ass off at other parts. It's in VERY limited release but worth finding.

BajaMike
10-11-2003, 03:13 PM
75_Elim:
I've yet to see Kill Bill, but I did see BubbaHotep. That movie was F'n funny !!! :D
Elvis and JFK fight to save a retirement home from a mummy that sucks the souls from the old people while they sleep. It's got a few slow spots but I was laughing my ass off at other parts. It's in VERY limited release but worth finding. I never even heard of "Bubba Ho-Tep", but it sounds interesting....here's a link with some info:
Bubba Ho-Tep info on Net Flix (http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?trkid=73&movieid=60031367)
Mike

Jungle Boy
10-11-2003, 03:23 PM
Am I the only one that seen Daryl Hannah in Playboy. She's very ****able. :D I plan to see the movie now.

FMluvswater
10-12-2003, 02:41 PM
BajaMike:
dcb/carrera:
Didn't Taranino make the movie Reservoir Dogs now that was a good movie. Reservoir Dogs was great, I think that was his first movie. Another movie he wrote but did not direct is "True Romance"....one of my favorite movies, with Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Val Kilmer, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walkin, Gary Oldman.
Info on "True Romance" (http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=1067948&trkid=73)
Mike I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!!

BajaMike
10-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Mike [/qb][/QUOTE]I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!! [/QB][/QUOTE]
I agree....Patricia Arquette is so hot in the movie.....it's very violent.....with all those great actors....and a great ending.
Anyone remember what part Val Kilmer plays???
:confused:
Mike

BajaMike
10-12-2003, 03:01 PM
BajaMike:
Mike I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!! [/QB][/QUOTE]
I agree....Patricia Arquette is so hot in the movie.....it's very violent.....with all those great actors....and a great ending.
Anyone remember what part Val Kilmer plays??? I had to watch it 3 times before I figured out what role he played.
Mike [/QB][/QUOTE]

FMluvswater
10-12-2003, 03:11 PM
BajaMike:
BajaMike:
Mike I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!! I agree....Patricia Arquette is so hot in the movie.....it's very violent.....with all those great actors....and a great ending.
Anyone remember what part Val Kilmer plays??? I had to watch it 3 times before I figured out what role he played.
Mike [/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Patricia Arquette? :confused: No no no! :p Christian Slater was HOT in that movie - geez get it right! wink :D LOL!
I don't remember Val Kilmer's character off hand my entire focus was on Christian's character. I might remember if someone described a scene he was in. :)

BajaMike
10-12-2003, 03:39 PM
FMluvswaterbabe:
BajaMike:
BajaMike:
Mike I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!! I agree....Patricia Arquette is so hot in the movie.....it's very violent.....with all those great actors....and a great ending.
Mike [/QB][/QUOTE]
Patricia Arquette? :confused: No no no! :p Christian Slater was HOT in that movie - geez get it right! wink :D LOL!
I don't remember Val Kilmer's character off hand my entire focus was on Christian's character. I might remember if someone described a scene he was in. :) [/QB][/QUOTE]
Val Kilmer plays the "fantasy" Elvis Christian Slater keeps talking to in the first part of the movie.
smile_sp
Mike

FMluvswater
10-12-2003, 04:13 PM
BajaMike:
FMluvswaterbabe
I loved True Romance! That was a kick ass movie!! BajaMike:I agree....Patricia Arquette is so hot in the movie.....it's very violent.....with all those great actors....and a great ending.
:confused
Mike FMluvswaterbabe:
Patricia Arquette? :confused: No no no! p Christian Slater was HOT in that movie - geez get it right! wink :D LOL!
I don't remember Val Kilmer's character off hand my entire focus was on Christian's character. I might remember if someone described a scene he was in. :) BajaMike
Val Kilmer plays the "fantasy" Elvis Christian Slater keeps talking to in the first part of the movie.
smile_sp
Mike Guess the beginning isn't what stayed with me cuz I still don't remember Val Kilmer. What stuck with me was Christian's character's amused lack of remorse for any of the things that they did that ****ing wicked grin of his - damn skippy! :D I'm gonna have to go rent it and watch it again (if I can find it).

BajaMike
10-12-2003, 04:54 PM
This started as a "Kill Bill" thread on Friday....anyone see "Kill Bill" this weekend?
Mike

HammerDown
10-12-2003, 06:26 PM
BajaMike:
This started as a "Kill Bill" thread on Friday....anyone see "Kill Bill" this weekend?
Mike Yea, what he said :confused: I thought I gave a pretty good review.

gigamurph
10-12-2003, 08:53 PM
BajaMike:
Mike Yeah; went and caught it Saturday! Definitely NOT disappointin'! That has got to be the best damn "guy" movie I've seen without T&A! I dug all of the fight scenes BUT that first one with Viveca Fox was hilarious! Did ya catch the name of the cereal? Don't want to spoil any of it for the less fortunates who have not seen it yet; so I'll shut up. But ya gotta take this flick in! Tarantino is great!
[ October 12, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

HammerDown
10-13-2003, 05:11 AM
"SSDD"....you'll know when ya see it.

Blown 472
10-13-2003, 06:46 AM
HammerDown:
"Kill Bill"...as far as a guys movie I'd have to say it has it pretty much covered. Good looking Women fighting, good story, awsome and gory fight scenes.
Uma Thurnam plays her part very well, plus she's got a nice Butt...however ugly ass feet. (ya know, the whole second toe is longer that the big toe thing)...Just thought I'd throw that in for Blown 472...lol Hot damn, we are going to see it this weekend, I will have to watch for them toes. :D

FMluvswater
12-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Better late than never? :o
I just saw Kill Bill Volume 1 and pardon my cussing but it was ****ING awesome!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Don't care if it's considered a guy movie- it rocked!!
Right afterwards I saw Matrix Revolutions and it was good too but I liked Kill Bill better and I am impatiently awaiting the rest of the story! All through the movie I kept wondering about ... oh .... uhh ... what the final comment referred to ... ;) ... February? :rolleyes: :( Sigh.
(BTW HammerDown sorry for the highjack before. :o )

Blown 472
12-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown
Uma Thurnam plays her part very well, plus she's got a nice Butt...however ugly ass feet. (ya know, the whole second toe is longer that the big toe thing)...Just thought I'd throw that in for Blown 472...lol
Haven't seen it yet, but thanks for thinking of me.:devil: