PDA

View Full Version : the beginning is near...

fear the turtle
03-19-2003, 11:43 AM
london news (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/til/jsp/modules/Article/print.jsp?itemId=3895393)
Looks like it's gonna start right at the deadline.
When it starts, Iraq just doesn't have a chance with out any air support/intelligence, communications, satellites etc..they are sitting ducks. Knowing we are coming, the exact layout of where they are, and no idea when or from where. They can't even go on the offensive, because they won't know where to attack. Even if they have a general area to attack, they would just be walking into an ambush because we would see how/where they are coming from.
I get the feeling we aren't gonna pave the way this time with 30 days of bombing and just hit them with everything we got from the start. Kind of a smoke screen or confusion for a small special ops team that will go in directly for Saddam. Once he's capture, preferrable killed the war is over.

Freak
03-19-2003, 11:46 AM
Tell them to get his sick in the head sons while they are at it.

spectratoad
03-19-2003, 12:04 PM
We have to be careful though. The human shields, read targets, want assurance that they won't be hurt for putting themselves in harms way and protecting saddams assets because they oppose the war. :o :mad:
I think that when they did this they became Iragq military personnel and are subject to a bomb up their a$$ as any other Iraqi soldier may get.

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 12:11 PM
spectratoad:
The human shields, read targets, want assurance that they won't be hurt for putting themselves in harms way and protecting saddams assets because they oppose the warI will lose "0" sleep when the first shield is retired from the war....If they are from this country, which is ready to go to war with another country, they are traitors to their country. If they are from another country and trying to make a statement, then they are extremely dumb, and will be dead dumb in the next couple of days.
Smart Bomb + Dumb Shield = Dead Shield

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 12:14 PM
It seems to me that someone who would volunteer to be a human shield is a fanatic. They're doing us all a favor by standing together in a group near designated targets. When have we had potential terrorists jump in front of a firing squad before?

superdave013
03-19-2003, 12:17 PM
I went out and got a small tv for my office. I can sit here and keep up with what's going on. Now if I could just get cable so I could tune into CNN & MSNBC I'ed be set.

superdave013
03-19-2003, 12:18 PM
Oh, I get to watch Springer every day now too! :D LOL what a buch of freaks on that show.

mbrown2
03-19-2003, 12:20 PM
Last couple days around here have been like a never ending Springer show.. :)

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 12:26 PM
superdave013:
... what a buch of freaks on that show. I know what you mean, Dave. They argue and bicker with each other ad nausium. For some reason, people pay attention to it and even inject their own judgments into the fray. It never ends. Anyone who enjoys that type of entertainment needs help.

superdave013
03-19-2003, 12:26 PM
RiverDave:
Dave if you have a fast connection you can watch the news from there websites, and or you can use "Quicktime" to watch the BBC and other news networks.
RD Thanks for the tip SpringerDave LOL

superdave013
03-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Tom Brown:
superdave013:
... what a buch of freaks on that show. I know what you mean, Dave. They argue and bicker with each other ad nausium. For some reason, people pay attention to it and even inject their own judgments into the fray. It never ends. Anyone who enjoys that type of entertainment needs help. Ok, so I need help. LOL Now tell me something I don't know. Today it was Hooker telling her hubby about it. Good shit!

Freak
03-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Human shields = get some.
The first words spoken as the first shot get off = get some.

Tom Brown
03-19-2003, 12:33 PM
I've needed a little help on occasion myself, Dave.

fear the turtle
03-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Springer has been getting some nasty looking guests lately. I'll normally sit down with the wife for the first 5 mins to see if the chicks are hot(come on guys you do the same thing) then if not, it's out to the garage.
Jerry Springer Facts - Any guy with a southern accent and hot girlfriend will always turn out to be gay.