PDA

View Full Version : How I spent my saturday wishing I was at the River!

summerlove
08-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Got up, got out of bed, took a shower and ran a comb across my head...Then my wife says, "let's go "shoppING"!" I said, "Do I have to?" She said if you want to save money you do! So off we went. A few hours and a few more "C" notes later, we finally got home. The wife and girls went to a "girl" party, and I was HOME ALONE! What should I do? Go to a local bar? Go to the West Marine store anf get sweet revenge for the morning affair? Or stay home and be a dork! I opted for the latter, but, popped 4 Pacifico's and sat in the pool by myself for two hours listening to Jimmy Buffett and wishing it were next Saturday, when I'd be at the river, listening to Buffett, slamming down a few(???) cold brews, and generally putting my past bbehind me and the next three days ahead of me!
God, I can't wait!
What you do?

chub
08-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Damn you did good! I friggin went to work while my nephews called to too say they where at the surf contest, My bro bra is in GLAMIS testing out the new FUNCO, my parents are travelin america in there moho and all i can say is WTF. Thank god for BEER. :D

topless
08-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Shit, the best thing that happened to me was I got 5 people to rate me a 5 and it still only leaves me with 3 stars!!!! My boyfriend broke up with me last night and has the nerve to call me today and ask me if I will watch his kids next friday while he goes on a date!!!!!!

chub
08-09-2003, 06:56 PM
I stand down to TOPLESS. That just sounds cool! Buck up it's gonna be OK and don't watch the kinder. AKA kids.

topless
08-09-2003, 07:01 PM
Thanks, I love the kids so thats the hard part. I guess I should be a bitch???? I only do that online so I guess I'm screwed. cry

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Topless, Can you watch my kids when I have them so I can go to the river? just planning ahead.

FLYIN VEE
08-09-2003, 07:13 PM
post some pictures topless. There are plenty of single guys on the boards i'm sure you can have a great time with. chin up girl. wink

topless
08-09-2003, 07:15 PM
moneysucker:
Topless, Can you watch my kids when I have them so I can go to the river? just planning ahead. Of course I can and I will but remember, you will owe me stars!!!!!

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 07:18 PM
It can be worse than being stuck at home instead of being at the river. I am stuck in Nor. Cal. for work while my brother and friends are at the river. I couldn't get a flight out early enough. Oh well there is always next week. The up side is I am in Rohnert park CP Marine is located. My suit case will be heavy going home. At least they can't rape me on the shipping.
Does anyone know how deep the Russian River is? I drove along the river and saw one boat and really glassy water. But I am sure it is freezing.

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 07:21 PM
Topless, I already gave you 5 at the "you can't even joke on the board" one. What more could you want?

summerlove
08-09-2003, 07:27 PM
chub:
Damn you did good! I friggin went to work while my nephews called to too say they where at the surf contest, My bro bra is in GLAMIS testing out the new FUNCO, my parents are travelin america in there moho and all i can say is WTF. Thank god for BEER. :D Chub, just finished 2 margos, kids are watching tv, wife is doing laundry, I was out by the pool, again! Here's five for ya dude!
FROM Topless:
Shit, the best thing that happened to me was I got 5 people to rate me a 5 and it still only leaves me with 3 stars!!!! My boyfriend broke up with me last night and has the nerve to call me today and ask me if I will watch his kids next friday while he goes on a date!!!!!!
Here'a a fiver for you too, honey! Don't worry, I bet there's alot of single guys just looking for a gal just like you. Advice, STAY AWAY FROM BOOZER....

HammerDown
08-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Hooooold on here a minute...your wife drags your ass shoping (a chick thing)...then disses your ass and go's to a girl party with her friends...leaving you with your meat in your hands!
Now thats Gay....J/K :D

summerlove
08-09-2003, 07:40 PM
HammerDown:
Hooooold on here a minute...your wife drags your ass shoping (a chick thing)...then disses your ass and go's to a girl party with her friends...leaving you with your meat in your hands!
Now thats Gay....J/K :D Yea, but Rosie and her twin sister Luisa Loved it!

HammerDown
08-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Well then...thats a good thing! eek! :D

oldphart
08-09-2003, 07:47 PM
Moneysucker, if you get stranded up north again, or can make it 30 miles north of SAC your welcome to go to the lake with us. 3 jet boats on the yuba river at Englebrite res. we will leave about 10 sun morn.

topless
08-09-2003, 08:19 PM
moneysucker:
Topless, I already gave you 5 at the "you can't even joke on the board" one. What more could you want? I could want your body..... so there. HA

moneysucker
08-09-2003, 09:01 PM
oldphart:
Moneysucker, if you get stranded up north again, or can make it 30 miles north of SAC your welcome to go to the lake with us. 3 jet boats on the yuba river at Englebrite res. we will leave about 10 sun morn. Hey, thanks for the offer. I don't know how far that is from Santa Rosa. I think I will live until next weekend. My theory is "If I work one weekend, the next one is a 4 dayer. Besides, this will save my bro from suffering a loss in his new boat.

MagicMtnDan
08-10-2003, 07:48 AM
topless:
My boyfriend broke up with me last night and has the nerve to call me today and ask me if I will watch his kids next friday while he goes on a date!!!!!! Gimme a break. ANYTHING is better than doing something for a guy who just dumped you. Watching anybody else's kids is a better idea.
Clear out your your head - don't spend another minute thinking of him - move on. Life is too short to put up with that $hit.

topless
08-10-2003, 02:48 PM
OK I'll get him out of my mind. He called and left 6 voicemail messages.(I didn't call back) and 3 emails. Whats up with that? What would have happened if I dumped him? Does he just want me to grovel at his feet? I'm not good at that so I guess he is losing the game he's playing.(oh, I'm still sad about the kids) cry

THOR
08-11-2003, 05:38 AM
topless:
OK I'll get him out of my mind. He called and left 6 voicemail messages.(I didn't call back) and 3 emails. Whats up with that? What would have happened if I dumped him? Does he just want me to grovel at his feet? I'm not good at that so I guess he is losing the game he's playing.(oh, I'm still sad about the kids) cry Just say, "I would love to but I am busy".
That is the easiest. Besides, was he planning on this date prior to breaking up with you? No worries Topless. Here is 5 for your troubles. :D

Blown 472
08-11-2003, 05:43 AM
I had chineese food for lunch, picked up some av gas on the way home, gassed up the boat, went to the lake, handed out beads, saw some boobies, drank half of a 1.75 liter of vodka, went home had a bone fire and bbq'd some brats and drank beers with my buddies till one in the morning, got up sunday and went back out to the lake, geez it sucks living 10 min from the river.

Tee
08-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Shot ya a 5, just to help.
Good luck with the Kids. That part is a killer

Warlock28
08-11-2003, 11:14 AM
topless:
Shit, the best thing that happened to me was I got 5 people to rate me a 5 and it still only leaves me with 3 stars!!!! My boyfriend broke up with me last night and has the nerve to call me today and ask me if I will watch his kids next friday while he goes on a date!!!!!! Shot Ya Five, His loss!!
:D :D :D

Ziggy
08-11-2003, 01:52 PM
round of golf early Sat. morn, done by 10am, power nap and go to waterpark for Daughters B'day celebration...
Sunday was a yard day, removed unwanted plants, weeds etc. then off to the "Go-Go's concert with Daughter(b'day gift)neice and wife. It was fun.
Can't wait for next weekend...no Yard work :D
Toppless---keep your ex at bay, he'll just use the kids to get at you somehow cuz he knows you like them. Its hard but you won't regret it later. wink
[ August 11, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

topless
08-11-2003, 02:38 PM
I know I won't regret it. I have my own kids. ! He should probablly get his boat out of my driveway too. Ya think?

Ziggy
08-11-2003, 09:23 PM
topless:
I know I won't regret it. I have my own kids. ! He should probablly get his boat out of my driveway too. Ya think? That'd be a good finish to what he started(or ended as it may be).
How many kids you have? Boys, girls? how old? My kids are the greatest, 10 yr old daughter and 20yr old son.

Hotcrusader76
08-11-2003, 10:30 PM
summerlove:
Got up, got out of bed, took a shower and ran a comb across my head...Then my wife says, "let's go "shoppING"!" I said, "Do I have to?" She said if you want to save money you do! So off we went. A few hours and a few more "C" notes later, we finally got home. The wife and girls went to a "girl" party, and I was HOME ALONE! What should I do? Go to a local bar? Go to the West Marine store anf get sweet revenge for the morning affair? Or stay home and be a dork! I opted for the latter, but, popped 4 Pacifico's and sat in the pool by myself for two hours listening to Jimmy Buffett and wishing it were next Saturday, when I'd be at the river, listening to Buffett, slamming down a few(???) cold brews, and generally putting my past bbehind me and the next three days ahead of me!
God, I can't wait!
What you do? I feel your pain brother. I've been in your shoes before. What did I do? Log onto Jegs Racing and order away....and slam back some Newcastle. It's great medicine.