PDA

View Full Version : American Lice!!!!

Coach
07-02-2003, 10:53 AM
Check out the American Lice.
American Idol Lice (http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=126975)

Ziggy
07-02-2003, 10:55 AM
Coach:
Check out the American Lice.
American Idol Lice (http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=126975) Read that this morning in paper--funny shit but just the kinda riders we all despise out on the lakes!

HavasuDreamin'
07-02-2003, 12:17 PM
How is that funny shit Ziggy?

Ziggy
07-02-2003, 12:46 PM
HavasuDreamin':
How is that funny shit Ziggy? Funny by the fact that nobody is above the law...not even "Star Power" could save him from the ticky. Frankly, it'd be a hell of alot better if he(and thousands more) knew what he was doing to begin with.

miller19j
07-02-2003, 01:13 PM
I’m not fond of big government and regulations. But I think that it is time to start a boater license program. People need to know the rules before they go out on the water. Most of the problems with bad PWC’rs and Boaters stems from them not knowing any better. If they had to pass a test to get a license it sure would help.

Jrocket
07-02-2003, 01:15 PM
miller19j:
I’m not fond of big government and regulations. But I think that it is time to start a boater license program. People need to know the rules before they go out on the water. Most of the problems with bad PWC’rs and Boaters stems from them not knowing any better. If they had to pass a test to get a license it sure would help. You might have apoint there but from the way the story reads,he just was being a dick and laughed at it.So a license wouldnt do any good,but beat'n his ass might get his attention quick!!!!IMO.. :D

HavasuDreamin'
07-02-2003, 01:40 PM
miller19j:
I’m not fond of big government and regulations. But I think that it is time to start a boater license program. I agree 100%.
Interesting statistics posted by boat cop.
Boatcop:
Across the nation, PWCs make up about 20-25% of registered watercraft, but are involved in about 65%-70% of the crashes.
About 85% of PWC crashes result in moderate to serious injury, while only about 15% of regular "boat" crashes result in injury.
[ July 02, 2003, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

MagicMtnDan
07-02-2003, 02:33 PM
In this case it wasn't (in my opinion) about knowing the law. It's about being an a$$hole.
He drove a PWC up onto shore at speed in order to beach it and jumped (rolled) off it running it out of control onto the sand. Some very stupid $hit.
Sure he broke the law but give him time - he'll probably end up winning a Darwin award someday. Let's just hope he doesn't take anyone else with him.

Keith
07-02-2003, 03:21 PM
I don't think there is that much sand at Joe sesPool lake. black hard clay, rocks, weeds only a fool would beach. I got the marks on the keel to prove it.