PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Warning!!!!!!!!

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Well I hate to admit it but Lake Havasu City is not the spot we used to love and enjoy. :confused:
For a minute here lets eliminate the 90% of us good people. wink
I park my boat in front of the house on the South side of town on a quite not so traveled street.
Lately due to Mrs HDD persitance, I lock all lockable storge areas and remove valuables I don't want stolen.
On Monday morning I get on the boat and find out some F#@%#%#$%#$%ker has been on our boat. :mad:
They open all seats and rumage through things and the only thing I can find missing is my last ice cold Heineken I drink when I clean up the boat. :rolleyes:
Next I notice an American flag and a pair of white boxer shorts. I have the same flag and could not figure how they got it.
Well it was not my flag and the indavidual took a dump behind my boat and wiped his ass with his American flag. :mad:
All I can say is, it's time to start watching your shit at all times. These stupid ****S turned out worse than their parents who taught them how to get through life and treat people and property like this.
They have no respect for their parents or themselves and take every oportunity to rebel against society.
They just don't care and could give a **** if they get caught, sometimes I think they are trying to get caught for attention.
Whatever the case, I think it's time we all start watching our stuff, all the time and not think it won't happen to you. wink
One thing I do know is I will catch this ****, he is in the military and I know his name, stupid **** it was on your boxer's and you had about 5-6 cars over late on Sunday night at the brand spakin new rental house, just built and moved in about a week ago. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM ya I know it wasn't you dude!
Bet you guy's can't wait for that thread on how HDD cut off two of his fingers with bolt cutters and made him hold the fingers in his other hand and sing God Bless America until I tell him to stop.
All of you Hot Boat Forum Crew in Havasu, let's stick together and bring boating back to the good old day's.
Hot (Had to vent, Had to warn you) Diggity Dog :cool:

mbrown2
07-22-2003, 02:56 PM
I heard a story like that recently...Havasu neighbor, tweaker rumages through buddy's boats and steals shit...buddy confronts them gets their shit back, and now has watch his shit a little more closely...Their are some characters up there in Havasu...

ROZ
07-22-2003, 02:56 PM
That sucks! Atleast you know where to find him.. :mad:
BTW, There's nothin hotter than a couple freakie deakie hotties makin out... Great avitar! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
07-22-2003, 03:02 PM
That sucks man, I hope you get the guy. So the guy took a dump on your driveway, wipped his ass with the flag and left his boxers for evidence?
WTF? :confused: Was they guy trying to send you a message or something? That is weird bro.

24ROD
07-22-2003, 03:05 PM
WTF! Wiped his stupid Tweeker ass with the flag :mad: :mad: If you know who it is what are you waiting for? ****-um-up I say cutting off a couple of fingers with the bolt cutters is pretty mild burningm You are definatly right it's time to take the Lake Back from all the riffraff. burningm

WetWillie
07-22-2003, 03:15 PM
HHD,
Whenever your ready!! I will bring the brass knuckles and my own set of bolt cutters!
WW burningm

Hallett19
07-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Hang 'em !

Ziggy
07-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Thats totally messed up Dog. Luckily we put our boat in garage each nite. I haven't really seen much riffraff in my area of town, but they wander. Thanks for the headsup so we can be more conscience about our belongings.
I bet he thought you had a porta potty on board like the Conquest boats :D
Missed ya over the weekend, we stuck around Thompson bay all of Saturday...was craving one of those fish tacos, might have even smelled one in my dreams :D
later
[ July 22, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey HDD sorry to hear about your break in I say we should all put some rusty nails under his finger nails one at a time and then poor salt all over them one at a time. We will bring the heinekin for you!

NastyOne
07-22-2003, 03:47 PM
HDD that sucks. I would love to kick the guys ass that did that. I saw you in the channel last Saturday. The boat was looking sic. Should have stopped to have a beer, but I didnt.
Ps. Nice avatar

Trailer Park Casanova
07-22-2003, 03:51 PM
Jesus Christ I was sorry to read that Dog.
I just went out and brought all my stuff in.
Probably Tweekers (crystal meth addicts)

SummerBreeze
07-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Hey can you do "DNA" testing on what was left behind??? What a bastard.... sorry to hear

TPI
07-22-2003, 04:41 PM
HDD,
Man that really sucks, all these negative Havasu stories are really starting to get me down. We assumed the fish fry was Sunday and took the Howard down from the AVI, it was like a lake lice slalom course all the way down. We hung around the sand bar for a couple hours and didnt see you. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet.

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 04:46 PM
That sucks! Atleast you know where to find him..
BTW, There's nothin hotter than a couple freakie deakie hotties makin out... Great avitar!
Without the DNA? :confused: I did not see the guy so? :confused:
But Over time I will find out and catch the Focker, we may be old but not STUPID! wink
That sucks man, I hope you get the guy. So the guy took a dump on your driveway, wipped his ass with the flag and left his boxers for evidence?
Yep behind my boat and a wipe job with the flag and his boxers with his first name on them. :mad:
I think he was a young ****ed up military boy with his buddies. :confused:
They probaly gave him shit and called him a pussy or something and they guy goes anti American or what. :rolleyes:
Not cool in front of the house with over 22 years in the Marines, and an American flag hanging on a 16' pole at the time. :mad:
Like I said WARNING watch your shit, at your house,in the parking lots, at the grocery store, breakfast or lunch, the launch ramp,in the channel, at the sandbar, at the gas station!!!!!!!
HDD :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 04:54 PM
Thats totally messed up Dog. Luckily we put our boat in garage each nite. I haven't really seen much riffraff in my area of town, but they wander. Thanks for the headsup so we can be more conscience about our belongings.
I bet he thought you had a porta potty on board like the Conquest boats
Missed ya over the weekend, we stuck around Thompson bay all of Saturday...was craving one of those fish tacos, might have even smelled one in my dreams
later
Zig you didn't get the memo while you where in Powell? :confused: :rolleyes: :D
We moved the taco stand to the Sandbar on Saturday! wink

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 04:57 PM
Hey HDD sorry to hear about your break in I say we should all put some rusty nails under his finger nails one at a time and then poor salt all over them one at a time. We will bring the heinekin for you! I thought it was a transient at first looking for food in the ice chest, because they didn't steal anything? :confused:
Go figure today's criminals?? :confused: argue :mad: :mad:

hot_diggity_dog
07-22-2003, 05:03 PM
HDD,Man that really sucks, all these negative Havasu stories are really starting to get me down. We assumed the fish fry was Sunday and took the Howard down from the AVI, it was like a lake lice slalom course all the way down. We hung around the sand bar for a couple hours and didnt see you. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet.
GT,
The plan was for Sunday too, :D but with the death eek!
we went to Steamboat to chill for the day! wink
On of the best day's I had in Steamboat, pulled right up to the corner spot with all the sand at around 12:30, what timing! :D :D :D
I'll catch you on the next one GT. wink

superdave013
07-22-2003, 05:07 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Like I said WARNING watch your shit, at your house,in the parking lots, at the grocery store, breakfast or lunch, the launch ramp,in the channel, at the sandbar, at the gas station!!!!!!!
HDD :cool: Sorry to hear about your troubles. But this is nothing new. Stuff gets ****ed with and stolen now as it has for years.
We all know the motto in So Cal. If you like it, Lock it. Boats have been getting stolen at the river for years too. You got lucky that it was just some drunk ****ing with your stuff. Next time they might just take the entier rig.

Mr.Havasu
07-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Well since you had my back with the drunk animal abuser just let me know where the lynching is going to take place and I'm there! :D
I might need a few jello shot first wink

MagicMtnDan
07-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Treat him like the bitch he is - rub his nose in the steaming boxer shorts to teach him never to do that again. Then crush his nuts - without testosterone he'll just be somebody's beotch and he won't bother you or your stuff anymore.
http://www.spanishladyranch.com/images/do-do.jpg

TCHB
07-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Yes lets all keep our eyes open and be aware of the assholes that steal anything that is not bolted down.

Mandelon
07-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Dog, if his name was in his underwear.....please tell me it wasn't Calvin Klein....OK? :D
I hate thieves!! :mad: