PDA

View Full Version : Where the F$%K is my ***boat?

HighRoller
05-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Did anyone else order their subscription at the boat show?If so when did you get your first issue?I know,I know,I'm the biggest HB hater here but I still paid good money for a subscription and haven't gotten SH$%T!!I guess my name must have set off the dickhead alarm in the office and they're like"we'll show this mother f$%ker!!"I wouldn't be surprised if Spaise used my subscription card to wipe his ass!!!

Frosty_pop
05-07-2003, 07:06 PM
I mail in my card along time ago, and still no show

Mandelon
05-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Still waiting on the May issue too. Mine is an existing subscription. frown

MJ19
05-07-2003, 08:10 PM
When I subscribed Miller to the magazine it took a while before the first issue came and it took a few phone calls to get the free t-shirt to arrive...I think they need someone in their shipping department to take charge...maybe they'll hire me and I can work here from a satalite office :D

GlastronGuy
05-08-2003, 01:54 AM
Hot Boat has a magazine?

JetBoatRich
05-08-2003, 03:09 AM
My subscription ran out :o never sent them another check

HighRoller
05-08-2003, 03:34 AM
Well,I broke down and bought the May issue,I'm assuming now it will show up in my mailbox tomorrow.I think ***boat should hire me on a part-time basis as a consultant.My title would be "liason to west coast boating consumers and manufacturers".Basically I would spend every weekend at the river or lake soliciting opinions from average boaters on the magazine and its contents.Monday-thursday would be spent soliciting advertising dollars from boat makers as well as evaluating their facilities and new models.In addition to these duties I could be tapped during the performance evals to provide opinions of the test boats from an"average"boater.I know this boat handles well at 100mph,but is the cooler big enough for us??? ***boat,are you listening?I have 2 years of business management education as well as 2 years of small business ownership and have been a boater since childhood.Also,as you can tell,my composition and grammar is impeccable so what are you waiting for?Send me a laptop and expense card and I'll be on it!!!

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:02 AM
HighRoller:
I think ***boat should hire me on a part-time basis as a consultant.Well I'm going to wear a short skirt to my interview :p wink :D

Mandelon
05-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Yeah, me too!

MJ19
05-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Mandelon:
Yeah, me too! And you'd look good in one too!!! pig_flyi