PDA

View Full Version : Perfect woman..

HCS
05-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Won't talk after sex. WOMAN (http://www.realdoll.com/intro.html)

Stupid Fast
05-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D

HCS
05-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Stupid Fast:
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D You'll have to add your own mechanics. :D

MJ19
05-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Did you see her perfect match
web page (http://www.realdoll.com/maledoll1.html)

HCS
05-08-2003, 03:52 PM
:D :D :D
Set em up at the bar at the next party.

MJ19
05-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Pricing
standard female model: $5999.00 - includes all three entries.
standard male model: $6999.00 - includes anal entry if desired, plus one size penis attachment.
shipping and handling: $450.00 (on all orders within the continental United States. Additional fees may apply to beyond point deliveries and/or in special circumstances.)
That can be a pricy date eek!

HammerDown
05-08-2003, 03:58 PM
MJ19:
Pricing
standard female model: $5999.00 - includes all three entries.
standard male model: $6999.00 - includes anal entry if desired, plus one size penis attachment.
shipping and handling: $450.00 (on all orders within the continental United States. Additional fees may apply to beyond point deliveries and/or in special circumstances.)
That can be a pricy date eek! Cheeper in the long run :D

Sandbar Junkies
05-08-2003, 03:58 PM
She's so damn nice, I'm using her as my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Dumpster
05-08-2003, 04:00 PM
That Charlie is looking good! eek!

MJ19
05-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Dumpster:
That Charlie is looking good! eek! I highly recomend you use Charlie's picture for an avatar...before I get sick from looking at your current avatar yuk :D

HCS
05-08-2003, 04:08 PM
MJ19:
Dumpster:
That Charlie is looking good! eek! I highly recomend you use Charlie's picture for an avatar...before I get sick from looking at your current avatar yuk :D It's not real.... :D

LaveyJet
05-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Stupid Fast:
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D The question should be: Can she back a trailer, park the truck then walk 1/2 a mile and not complain? (while your on the boat having a cold one) That's real close to perfect!!! :)

MJ19
05-08-2003, 04:12 PM
secondchance:
Stupid Fast:
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D The question should be: Can she back a trailer, park the truck then walk 1/2 a mile and not complain? (while your on the boat having a cold one) That's real close to perfect!!! :) http://www.realdoll.com/images/whitetest.jpg
Read between the legs...I don't think she's your perfect girl frown

LaveyJet
05-08-2003, 04:18 PM
MJ19:
secondchance:
Stupid Fast:
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D The question should be: Can she back a trailer, park the truck then walk 1/2 a mile and not complain? (while your on the boat having a cold one) That's real close to perfect!!! :) http://www.realdoll.com/images/whitetest.jpg
Read between the legs...I don't think she's your perfect girl :( Does that mean I need a perfect woman that can "assist" the perfect girl?

Stupid Fast
05-08-2003, 04:31 PM
secondchance:
Stupid Fast:
Can she mow the grass?(in the yard) That is the perfect woman!!!!! :D :D The question should be: Can she back a trailer, park the truck then walk 1/2 a mile and not complain? (while your on the boat having a cold one) That's real close to perfect!!! :) Women Can't back up trailers???? eek! eek! How do you put in your boat? Califonia Women must be spoiled eek!

Kilrtoy
05-08-2003, 04:35 PM
That can be a pricy date
That is cheaper than alimony and child support and losing 1/2 your pension. 7 ,000 ain't looking to bad.....

MJ19
05-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Stupid Fast:
Califonia Women must be spoiled eek! I just have to hold the trailer so it doesn't float away :D
and I do sometimes drive the empty truck and trailer to the parking spot :D
[ May 08, 2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Ziggy
05-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Stupid Fast
[/qb]Women Can't back up trailers???? eek! eek! How do you put in your boat? Califonia Women must be spoiled eek! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Mine is spoiled, thats why she's launched in the boat while I park the rig...and she does a perfect job with the boat.

HCS
05-08-2003, 05:36 PM
My wife backs the trailer up with me in the boat, I start it up and drink beer. She parks the truck comes down to the dock and I pick her up. At the end of the day I drop her off at the dock she gets the truck, backs it up, I drive the boat on the trailer, she hooks it up, then pulls the rig out of the water while I sit in the boat(and drink beer), drives over to the clean up station, then I get out and drink a beer.
Perfect day. :)

HOSS
05-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the link hardcore! :D I`ve been looking for a new one. Mine is a third generation handme down! Been patched up so many times I`m beginning to think I`m doing it with a GoodYear! :rolleyes:
[ May 08, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

Ziggy
05-08-2003, 05:54 PM
HOSS:
Thanks for the link hardcore! :D I`ve been looking for a new one. Mine is a third generation handme down! Been patched up so many times I`m begging to think I`m doing it with a GoodYear! :rolleyes: Ya know Hoss, If ya would put the Soupcan where its supposed ta be then there wouldn't be so many patches in ol' Gerdie

Frosty_pop
05-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Just for the record..... Mrs Frosty Pop always backs the trailer in and always takes the empty trailer and truck to the parking....... So I guess she is "Perfect"...... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

MJ19
05-08-2003, 05:56 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
My wife backs the trailer up with me in the boat, I start it up and drink beer. She parks the truck comes down to the dock and I pick her up. At the end of the day I drop her off at the dock she gets the truck, backs it up, I drive the boat on the trailer, she hooks it up, then pulls the rig out of the water while I sit in the boat(and drink beer), drives over to the clean up station, then I get out and drink a beer.
Perfect day. :) Okay...so we know who we can NOT have Mr. Miller hang out with...I don't want him to get any strange ideas about my boat launching/loading efforts. :D
HOSS:
Thanks for the link hardcore! :D I`ve been looking for a new one. Mine is a third generation handme down! Been patched up so many times I`m begging to think I`m doing it with a GoodYear! :rolleyes: Did you see that on that site...they DO have 'repair' kits eek!
[ May 08, 2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

NashvilleBound
05-08-2003, 05:57 PM
The guys that own this company live just a few miles away in a very nice pad. I was....uh...next door :) when they were filming a skin flick in their back yard. The dolls look very real...uh...so I'm told. They said they get alot of returns from customers that burn the dolls with cigarettes and want new ones. Nice eh? Quality people I'm sure. They said the average sale price is around $6-7k. They sell like hot cakes too. Amazing.

MJ19
05-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Frosty_pop:
Just for the record..... Mrs Frosty Pop always backs the trailer in and always takes the empty trailer and truck to the parking....... So I guess she is "Perfect"...... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Okay we can't hang out with you either :D

MJ19
05-08-2003, 06:01 PM
NashvilleBound:
The guys that own this company live just a few miles away in a very nice pad. I was....uh...next door :) when they were filming a skin flick in their back yard. The dolls look very real...uh...so I'm told. They said they get alot of returns from customers that burn the dolls with cigarettes and want new ones. Nice eh? Quality people I'm sure. They said the average sale price is around $6-7k. They sell like hot cakes too. Amazing. Come on Nashville...I saw one in your back bedroom closet...I think you forgot to clean that out before you let us stay in that spare room eek! :D
[ May 08, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 06:01 PM
HOSS:
Thanks for the link hardcore! :D I`ve been looking for a new one. Mine is a third generation handme down! Been patched up so many times I`m begging to think I`m doing it with a GoodYear! :rolleyes: That soup can of yours must have some sharp corners?

NashvilleBound
05-08-2003, 06:04 PM
lol...Shhhhh :rolleyes: :p
You never did see the basement tho :)

HCS
05-08-2003, 06:04 PM
HOSS:
Thanks for the link hardcore! :D I`ve been looking for a new one. Mine is a third generation handme down! Been patched up so many times I`m begging to think I`m doing it with a GoodYear! :rolleyes: I knew there was a couple of people on here that would appreciate that link. :D Iv'e seen some lost souls on here lately.

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Great thread hardcore-ski. :D I couldnt look at the site when I was at work. Pretty soon they are going to ban me from posting at work too. cry
[ May 08, 2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

HOSS
05-08-2003, 06:11 PM
Vinyl gets thin when stretched. It also gets brittle from age! Shes been around the block quite a bit. That crazy glue and inner tube patches are givin` me friction blisters! eek! eek! eek!

MJ19
05-08-2003, 06:17 PM
NashvilleBound:
lol...Shhhhh :rolleyes: :p
You never did see the basement tho :) oops I swapped posts :)
I meant to say...I heard about the sex vault in the garage eek!
[ May 08, 2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Jbb
05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Will she wash your boat?

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 06:29 PM
HOSS:
That crazy glue and inner tube patches are givin` me friction blisters! eek! eek! eek! Are you sure you're not just doing her before the glue on the patches dries?

leibniz
05-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Ya gots to be awful quick to be faster than crazy glue!
[ May 08, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

Dumpster
05-08-2003, 07:12 PM
MJ19:
Dumpster:
That Charlie is looking good! eek! I highly recomend you use Charlie's picture for an avatar...before I get sick from looking at your current avatar yuk :D O.k. MJ, for you I will change my avatar! :D :D :D

HOSS
05-08-2003, 07:17 PM
bad move bro. The other one kicked ass! :cool:

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM
leibniz:
Ya gots to be awful quick to be faster than crazy glue! Talking from experience?
Or are you saying he's QUICK eek! wink

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Dumpster:
O.k. MJ, for you I will change my avatar! :D :D :D That was VERY nice of you...thanks :D

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:22 PM
HOSS:
bad move bro. The other one kicked ass! :cool: Hey HOSS...will you do me a HUGE favor? :confused: Pretty Pllleeeaassssse :D
For us blondies that need help keeping track of 'stuff'...will you please use the cute little quotie things when you're replying :D Please :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 07:25 PM
HOSS:
bad move bro. The other one kicked ass! :cool: Yeah. I miss that little guy's red faced thrusting. frown

HCS
05-08-2003, 07:32 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Great thread hardcore-ski. :D I couldnt look at the site when I was at work. Pretty soon they are going to ban me from posting at work too. cry Ya, I hate when they do that. Nothing like working. :D
Especially when you got the addiction. wink

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Tom Brown:
HOSS:
bad move bro. The other one kicked ass! :cool: Yeah. I miss that little guy's red faced thrusting. :( Are you talking about your duck hunting avatar?

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 07:35 PM
MJ19:
Tom Brown:
Yeah. I miss that little guy's red faced thrusting. :( Are you talking about your duck hunting avatar? Just look at that little guy going to work on those fecal pies. How can you not giggle like a school girl watching that?
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/dump.gif

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 07:36 PM
ARG!.......... ARG!.......... ARG!.......... ARG!..........
A+ for effort. :)

MJ19
05-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Tom Brown:
How can you not giggle like a school girl watching that?
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/dump.gif Because it is nasty yuk It looks like dog poop...I can't handle dog poop very well...gag http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/pukeface.gifgag...and it looks like that little avatar red faced guy ate too many bran muffins eek! yuk

HOSS
05-08-2003, 07:47 PM
The real kicker is that bran muffins is what he`s makin`. :D

Hava Mama 69
05-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Hey MJ19--
Practice makes perfect on backing up. A few years ago we were picking up at the Marina and some guy was yelling at his wife/girlfriend because she didn't have the truck perfectly straight for him and she kept trying and trying she finally had enough and just left the truck in REVERSE and launched the truck and trailer as she walked away!!! I turned to my husband and said so help me if you ever yell or critisize me I will launch your truck and trailer. He took me to Windsor for a week straight during the week and let me practice. I also practiced backing it in and out of the garage and along the house. It's not as hard as it looks. Good luck practicing!!!! :p

leibniz
05-08-2003, 08:24 PM
MJ19:
leibniz:
Ya gots to be awful quick to be faster than crazy glue! Talking from experience?
Or are you saying he's QUICK eek! wink I'm saying that HOSS is quick on the draw ! :D
[ May 08, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: leibniz ]

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:35 PM
LMAO, Leibniz! :D :D :D
That avatar kicks ass. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2003, 08:38 PM
HOSS:
The real kicker is that bran muffins is what he`s makin`. :D They are highly efficient food and require little processing from their input form to output form.

HCS
05-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Tom Brown:
HOSS:
The real kicker is that bran muffins is what he`s makin`. :D They are highly efficient food and require little processing from their input form to output form. Sounds like eating shit. :p
[ May 08, 2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HCS
05-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Went from Perfect woman to passing bran muffins. eek!