PDA

View Full Version : LA PAZ COUNTY SHERRIFFS STOP TERRORIST PLOT

Havasu Hangin'
06-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Parker, AZ (AP)- La Paz County Sherrifs today nabbed a breakaway Parker terrorist ring who have been targeting Laka Havasu visitors. Baffling to police is why they seem to target only a small segment of the population, known as Oompa Loompas.
"They used radio-controlled boats filled with foam to ram unsuspecting victims" commented Boatcop, "we wouldn't have caught them, except I noticed the boat was traveling in the evening with faded running lights. I proceeded to make a stop and safety check. That's when I realized that this was no ordinary boat."
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/74Oompa_Killer.jpg
Although this may look like an innocent R/C boat, sources indicate it actually has a Oompa Loompa homing device embedded inside it.
According to sherrifs, the boat had no safety gear onboard, and was traveling at a non-prudent rate of speed, so it was impounded, and beat with a nightstick. It was then discovered that these boats actually have an Oompa Loompa homing device onboard, making them little more than a nuisance to regular-sized people, but deadly to Oompa Loompas.
http://www.angelfire.com/movies/petol/protest.jpg
The Society for the Protection
of Oompa Loompas celebrate
the bust.
A spokesman for the Oompa Loompas, who would only identify himself as "Goatfloating" commented, "we are glad to get another dangerous R/C boat off the lake. Those things are a menace to Oompa Loompa society."
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/740Mvc-018s-med.jpg
"Those things really scare me!" cried Carlos LaLoompa.
Ironically, Hot Boat tested the R/C boat at it's performance trials last year, and commented "The gel coat was flawless. Rigging was first rate. Not a bit of porpoise in this hull."
In an effort to look for any more terrorist R/C boats, La Paz County Sherrifs will be conducting random WUI stops for all people walking. When asked why Parker and not Havasu where the incidents took place, Boatcop commented, "we must protect our senile Morman population from the threat of fun...er...terrorism."
Havasu police are asking for the public's help in locating a local Parker man (known as "Riverdave") who was seen towing an empty R/C triple-axle boat trailer. Police believe this may be the latest incident in a "Parker vs. Havasu" turf war.
[ June 19, 2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

mbrown2
06-18-2003, 09:15 PM
LMAO.. :D :)

WetWillie
06-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Thats to funny!!!!
Tell me about the little boat I like toys like that!
WW

Forkin' Crazy
06-18-2003, 09:18 PM
LMFAO! That's some funny sh t! :D :D :D

TrojanDan
06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
:D :D :D Funny shit!

hot_diggity_dog
06-19-2003, 05:28 AM
HH,
Classic post nice work. wink LMAO :D :D
HDD :cool:

little rowe boat
06-19-2003, 05:35 AM
Are they oompa loompas or lawn gnombs? :D

Cole
06-19-2003, 05:38 AM
:D :D :D that is the funniest thing i have seen posted in a long time!! :D :D :D Cole

Charley
06-19-2003, 06:41 AM
I don't think it's funny at all!!! I'm pretty short and that thing looks both well rigged and scary. I'm with that Carlos Laloompa guy...in fact it's pretty scary but when I saw the picture posted above I made that exact face and a loud shreeeking noise sitting here at my desk. My wife ran into the computer room and brought me back to my safe home in Cypress. Thank god for Boatcop and all that helped capture this mad beast :D

Charley
06-19-2003, 06:41 AM
I don't think it's funny at all!!! I'm pretty short and that thing looks both well rigged and scary. I'm with that Carlos Laloompa guy...in fact it's pretty scary but when I saw the picture posted above I made that exact face and a loud shreeeking noise sitting here at my desk. My wife ran into the computer room and brought me back to my safe home in Cypress. Thank god for Boatcop and all that helped capture this mad beast :D

Charley
06-19-2003, 06:42 AM
See... Im shivering so hard I posted twice!

XTRM22
06-19-2003, 07:10 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! I might have to break out the Save the Ommpa Lommpa Secret weapon, an electric powered stealth mode RC Vee to run interference, since everybody knows no Cat can resist the tempation to run down a Vee, thus giving the Ommpa Lompas time to see refuge on higher ground!!!
Chuck wink :p :D

91nordic29
06-19-2003, 07:52 AM
that IS a classic :cool: :D !!!! ROFL!!!!!!

Steamin' Rice
06-19-2003, 09:09 AM
That one got me laughing out loud......Good one... :D

Ziggy
06-19-2003, 09:17 AM
OMG!!! My buddies wife is under 5 foot--we better keep her surrounded and safe. eek!
Way funny HH...a little light humor is needed around here now and then :D :D

dimarcobros
06-19-2003, 09:42 AM
LOL!!!! :D

Boatcop
06-19-2003, 11:11 AM
I don't get it.
What do I have to do with the Parker Police Department?

Havasu Hangin'
06-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Boatcop:
What do I have to do with the Parker Police Department? It must have been a joint operation (pardon the expression)...

Jrocket
06-19-2003, 09:21 PM
HH....That will be a classic!! Some of your best work yet.. :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-23-2003, 06:16 AM
Jrocket:
Some of your best work yet..Thanks, jr...just trying to keep it "Oompa Loompa real"...