PDA

View Full Version : Homos

THE VIKING
10-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Weeeeeeeel, according to an articel by the "Worlwive survey of sexual habits", Australia and USA has the largest number of homosexual people, as much as 17 %.
Male homos is fine, but when it comes to lesbians, we are starting to get into trouble, due to the reduction of male available pussy.
How to indentify a gay male:
1. You call him an asshole, and he looks happy.
2. No one has ever heard him fart.
3. smells like comdoms (new that is)
And the dykes:
1. Bad breath.
2. Wide shoulders.
3. she beats you in armwrestling.
So watch out overthere, the homos are on the move. :D
Dont bend over for the soap.
The hetero viking.

topless
10-12-2003, 12:32 AM
You forgot one.
Men that are obsessed with honsexualality. (hope that doesn't ring a bell there.)

THE VIKING
10-12-2003, 04:17 AM
Nope, no bells, but thanks for the interest.
By the way, What is "Honsexualality"????
The viking.

THE VIKING
10-12-2003, 05:16 AM
Could'nt have said it better my self.
Now, when you occasionally wear a vikinghelmet like i do, ( partys, barbeques, when boating, when having sex, etc.), you often hear bells ring.( and sometimes balls too)
None of them have had a feminin sound yet though.
Before anyone does the "hoolign stunt" i must add that this was a joke based on my reading the morningpaper. Did everyone get that??? Good, now i'm happy.
The viking.
[ October 12, 2003, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: THE VIKING ]

Kurtis500
10-12-2003, 07:28 AM
Those are probably bogus stats. They have been around before. The stats about 1 in 10 men were gay was proven false years ago. I doubt the ratio has passed that one in both genders.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Kurtis500:
Those are probably bogus stats. They have been around before. The stats about 1 in 10 men were gay was proven false years ago. I doubt the ratio has passed that one in both genders. I agree.
An Artical in Playboy said probably more like 3%.