PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp Talking $hit about U.S.

Havasu Cig
09-03-2003, 03:18 PM
I just read this....Looks like He is on my boycott list now as well :mad:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,96331,00.html
[ September 03, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Cig ]

Dave C
09-03-2003, 03:21 PM
big hollywood idiot.
Its kinda funny that some hollywood idiots don't have a problem with the U.S. when we are buying their movies and making them millions.
Shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 03:25 PM
I wish I was a big hollywood star, Cus I would go to all those big parties and kick all there commie ass

Kilrtoy
09-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Oh what do you expect, The PUSSY lives in france now, he likes his women to look like mean, unshaved....

twistedpair
09-03-2003, 03:29 PM
Maybe there's room for Alec Baldwin in the guest house.

mikev
09-03-2003, 03:44 PM
another hollywood moron with his head up his a$$.

rvrtoy
09-03-2003, 04:21 PM
I think Prick is too nice of a word. Any other words you can think of? burningm

mirvin
09-03-2003, 04:31 PM
JEEEZ....It's too bad Hollywood has become the ass puppet for California's Disfunctional Democratic Family!!

jbtrailerjim
09-03-2003, 04:38 PM
I think they should revoke his citizenship and not let him back in this country. He need's to just keep his prick ass in France. burningm

HOSS
09-03-2003, 05:39 PM
I think ya`ll are making too much of it. The dude was more than likely lit like a Christmas tree when he was talking.

STGP
09-03-2003, 06:29 PM
What a f'n a-hole, seems he didn't learn anything from the Dipshit Chicks I mean Dixie Chicks! Everyone outta boycott his movies just like the Dipshit Chicks CDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superdave013
09-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Who the **** is Johnny Depp??? :rolleyes:
He don't drive a NASCAR, NHRA car or a Drag Boat. lol

johnboy
09-03-2003, 07:44 PM
F- the little french sucking fag! I was in france shortly after 9/11....got jacked with the whole time because I was the "typical redneck American" you know what I am! And when I spit a dip of Copenhagen on the cabby who thought I was a dick....He deserved it. When I told the guard at the airport that I was an American and they were not gonna make me lay on the floor like a dog turd.......Well they broke out the automatic rifles nad I laid on the floor like a dog turd..... :D
Cam't win em all!
Still made it back to the states with a box of cuban cigars!
Johnny Depp yuk can take his ****ing kids to france and rot in hell I know one bartender in Paris that will not serve his useless ass!
John(love it or get the **** out)boy

TRIMDOG
09-03-2003, 07:49 PM
The less eyeliner wearing, spoiled A-holes in this country the better. Revoke his citizenship and right to own property in the U.S. burningm

MagicMtnDan
09-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Who cares what Hollywood thinks about anything! Make better movies, makes lots of money and keep your effen mouths shut! Nobody cares what your worthless opinions are especially about politics. Your perspectives are warped due to your living a million miles away from the reality that the rest of us experience every day.
Johnny Depp and Kate Hudson are two of many assholes in Hollywood who think their shit doesn't stink. Stay in France where there are more of your kind - your negative, unpatriotic behavior makes you unwelcome here.

BIGTYME
09-03-2003, 09:49 PM
who cares what he said. he is some lame ass hollywood freak who thinks his word actually means something! His opinion is just as important as anyone on this board. All these actors and musicians think they're opinions matter.... They don't!

blownmoney
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
damn wish i hadn't seen this thread, was so pissed i actually logged on to mr depps fan site and started bashing...lol got about 10 posts in before the admin kicked me out think the last straw for her was when i told her i was gunna be in l.a this weekend and was gunna piss on his star!!!..lol

ROZ
09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
He, just like the others, used another moment of his spotlight in order to remind everyone he's still around...Hollywood types are always saying something off the cuff just to get their name out there to remind that they still exist...Any pubicity is good publicity.
He's still a prick though burningm