PDA

View Full Version : DCB Regatta the Saga Continues

XTRM22
04-09-2003, 12:49 PM
OK here is how I see it We abandoned Tobtek to set this thing up and he got tired of dealing with it. I really would like to see this unofficial DCB regatta happen, ya see in the past I just assumed as DCB owners we were to cool for regattas (as you can see I passed the honors version of the arrogance exam). A certain owner of a fast new 29 has remained strategically quiet about this whole subject (smart man) but I believe he'd show up at Havasu or Parker. I say that we all show up on Havasu on the 17th, times and details will be worked out if more then 2 other DCB owners will agree with me :D . I am declaring my 22' Extreme the unofficial welcome boat cause everybody (and I mean everybody) can keep up with my 65mph top end. I will supply 1 DCB hat and maybe one of my secret underground bootleg DCB items. When you find me you get a raffle ticket in exchange for something of value, (a hat,key chain, handwritten IOU for a cold beer) all these things will go in a bag and we'll pull a raffle ticket and everything that has been donated in exchange for tickets goes to the winner. No polls cause anybody can effect that, if more people want to do this at Parker then Havasu I'll go there, but majority rules starting............now!
Chuck wink :D wink

Sandbar Junkies
04-09-2003, 01:08 PM
I agree we all voted and May 17 at Havasu seemed to be everyone choice I will see you there. I look forward to seeing everyone. Toby maybe you can set up a DCB end of season party in Parker. :D I think Toby deserves the hat.

kab
04-09-2003, 01:17 PM
I was going to say Parker, but since we have all seen pictures of Charleys completed F-29 I'm sure he will probably be out every weekend he can to get seat time. I'm sure by May 17th he will have had that boat down in parker for a run or two. So the reason for have this thing in Parker are out the window. Havasu it is then. I'm sure if we have it in Havasu , Dave(DCB) and a few other guys from DCB will show up.

Sandbar Junkies
04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey we can kill two birds with one stone Havasu on Sat and Parker on Sun. Anybody like tri tip for lunch?

XTRM22
04-09-2003, 01:35 PM
I just talked to Darla @ DCB and she is mailing me a hat. She also said she'd tell a few of the DCB owners who don't frequent this web site about it. It remains unofficial, friendly gathering and now it's building steam again. If this falls apart now everybody is gonna blame me!! Oh well I'm used to it. :D
Chuck

XTRM22
04-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey I just noticed I lost one star!! When the hell did that happen. Oh well it had to happen sooner or later :D :p :D
Chuck

Sandbar Junkies
04-09-2003, 01:56 PM
RiverDave
Quadruple Digit Club
Member # 607
Member Rated:
posted March 28, 2003 10:44 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TobTek, the only problem with putting a poll up like that is you'll have a bunch of people voting (like myself ) that don't own DCB's..
I think after reading the threads though those that have DCB's that want to participate would like it to be in Havasu I don't remember who wrote this famous quote (Dave) but I'm just going with the flow. I up for lunch. :D
[ April 09, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

B-RAD
04-09-2003, 03:08 PM
Oh my how long hasit been since I posted any thing here Its been quite a while since I have even lurked. well darn I can't be there this time we are expecting our first child to close to do date. but if there is another one inthe fall I'll do my best to be there I bet I'd have the oldest DCB well don't know. 96 DCB 25 eagle
flying elvis' Utah chapter

Jordy
04-09-2003, 03:32 PM
XTRM22:
Hey I just noticed I lost one star!! When the hell did that happen. Oh well it had to happen sooner or later :D :p :D
Chuck I just checked and somehow or another I never gave you 5 stars, so now I did. Didn't bring the lost star back though, but I tried. :D

Boatjob26
04-09-2003, 03:33 PM
We'll be there in our "new" DCB....We might even have both of them out there if our "old" one isn't sold by then :D . So if you are interested in our 2001 DCB mach 26 for sale let me know and you can get a demo. See ya guys later

TOBTEK
04-09-2003, 03:47 PM
we are in! Now if someone could get that billet DCB trailer hitch cover from behind darla's desk, that would be a bonus :D

Jrocket
04-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Boatjob26:
We'll be there in our "new" DCB....We might even have both of them out there if our "old" one isn't sold by then :D . So if you are interested in our 2001 DCB mach 26 for sale let me know and you can get a demo. See ya guys later Do you have any pics of the NEW DCB??? I would like to see them... :D

mbrown2
04-09-2003, 04:39 PM
May 17th, in Havasu I am in. I will also donate my (or a new one) DCB Trailer Hitch Cover for the cause if someone is arranging prizes for any contests.

Boatjob26
04-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Jrocket:
Boatjob26:
We'll be there in our "new" DCB....We might even have both of them out there if our "old" one isn't sold by then :D . So if you are interested in our 2001 DCB mach 26 for sale let me know and you can get a demo. See ya guys later Do you have any pics of the NEW DCB??? I would like to see them... :D I'm not to sure how to post pics here on the forums..I'll email ya pics if you can post them..Let me know
thanks

Jrocket
04-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Boatjob26:
Jrocket:
Boatjob26:
We'll be there in our "new" DCB....We might even have both of them out there if our "old" one isn't sold by then :D . So if you are interested in our 2001 DCB mach 26 for sale let me know and you can get a demo. See ya guys later Do you have any pics of the NEW DCB??? I would like to see them... :D I'm not to sure how to post pics here on the forums..I'll email ya pics if you can post them..Let me know
thanks Jrocket150@aol.com.......send'um over. :D

XTRM22
04-09-2003, 06:05 PM
mbrown2:
May 17th, in Havasu I am in. I will also donate my (or a new one) DCB Trailer Hitch Cover for the cause if someone is arranging prizes for any contests. Very generous of you, cause I really don't want to donate mine! :D No contests, no rules, I just thought it would be cool to have everybody throw something in a bag, in exchange for a raffle ticket, then at some point in the afternoon we could pull a winner.
B-rad, would have me beat for oldest boat rigged by DCB, mines a 97. I know there's a few Extremes, and a few Machs out there that are older but I haven't seen any of them around.
Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely,myself included) I believe we have an un official regatta solidly in the works! :D :cool: :D
Chuck

Jrocket
04-09-2003, 06:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232Extreme_Addiction_running-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232Extreme_Addiction_in_the_channel-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232DCB_Lunchbox-med.jpg
Here ya go Xtrm22....Some of the alcoholics in here might frown on the little lunch box though!!! :D :D
[ April 09, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

Donnie
04-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey Chuck....you gonna get that new ZIP TIE tatoo for your regatta jawdrop

DCB Boat Rigger
04-09-2003, 09:41 PM
If you guys have this in Havasu ill try to get a few boys to go! Maybe even Dave??

XTRM22
04-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Donnie:
Hey Chuck....you gonna get that new ZIP TIE tatoo for your regatta jawdrop Negative Brother, the wife has veto'd new tatoos until further notice. :p But speaking of Zip ties do Maricopa Counties finest still use those big zip ties for handcuffs? I figure you might know first hand jawdrop
Chuck

XTRM22
04-10-2003, 10:34 AM
Ok here's my first shot at an itinerary
May 17th Havasu
first place to hookup
Channel 10:00-12:00, island side out by mouth of Thompson bay
Then we either need to go to the cove across from Islander and raft up to get a group photo or run up to the sandbar and try to kinda bunch up there. At that point I'll want a ride in every DCB there that is faster then mine! :D I am way open to suggestions here! Sometime in the afternoon we'll hold the drawing for whatever prizes get donated, I'm in for a hat and maybe a beer,MBrown2 might get us a hitch cover who knows what amazing prizes might be given away!!! LOL
Chuck

San Diego
04-10-2003, 10:42 AM
I have a buddy with a Mach 22 Twin and he will be there as well. Should be fun to see a bunch of DCB's from over the years.

Lakeshow
04-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey JRocket that little lunch box looks like it is sitting next to a 28' Extreme?????

XTRM22
04-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Lakeshow:
Hey JRocket that little lunch box looks like it is sitting next to a 28' Extreme????? Good Eye LakeShow, I took the picture after having my DCB lunchbox autographed. in Dave's showroom. Someday I'd like to move up to a 28'Extreme, just not anytime soon! :D
Man I relly need to get off the internet and get back to work!
Chuck :cool: :p :cool:

Lakeshow
04-10-2003, 01:31 PM
The only reason I knew is that it happens to be mine. Had a crazy thought of trying to sell it and changed my mind.

Donnie
04-10-2003, 04:34 PM
XTRM22:
Donnie:
Hey Chuck....you gonna get that new ZIP TIE tatoo for your regatta jawdrop Negative Brother, the wife has veto'd new tatoos until further notice. :p But speaking of Zip ties do Maricopa Counties finest still use those big zip ties for handcuffs? I figure you might know first hand jawdrop
Chuck I plead the fifth :p
Does this mean I'm not invited to meet your GOD wink

mbrown2
04-11-2003, 06:28 AM
XTRM22:
Ok here's my first shot at an itinerary
May 17th Havasu
first place to hookup
Channel 10:00-12:00, island side out by mouth of Thompson bay
Then we either need to go to the cove across from Islander and raft up to get a group photo or run up to the sandbar and try to kinda bunch up there. At that point I'll want a ride in every DCB there that is faster then mine! :D I am way open to suggestions here! Sometime in the afternoon we'll hold the drawing for whatever prizes get donated, I'm in for a hat and maybe a beer,MBrown2 might get us a hitch cover who knows what amazing prizes might be given away!!! LOL
Chuck The loosely arranged schedule sounds great.

XTRM22
04-11-2003, 10:37 AM
Lakeshow:
The only reason I knew is that it happens to be mine. Had a crazy thought of trying to sell it and changed my mind. Man LakeShow, your boat is a beauty! It's what I want when I grow up! You think you could hook me up with a ride, I fell in love with the 28' Extremes a couple years ago but I haven't had a chance to ride in one yet.
Chuck

XTRM22
04-11-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm outa here for the weekend, I'll be at Havasu building fences at the new house. Don't make me go rummmaging back 2-3 pages to find this thread when I get back on Monday! :D
Chuck "Self Proclaimed Underground Ringleader for the Un offical DCB Regatta, Havasu May17th"

Jrocket
04-12-2003, 09:21 PM
So is this little outing gonna happen or? Oh,and uhhhh I voted for Parker....... :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Jrocket:
So is this little outing gonna happen or? Oh,and uhhhh I voted for Parker....... :D So when you voted, were you a DCB owner?

Jrocket
04-13-2003, 04:58 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Jrocket:
So is this little outing gonna happen or? Oh,and uhhhh I voted for Parker....... :D So when you voted, were you a DCB owner? Thats a good question!!! I cant remember if I was or not.If I had to guess I would say "not"...Can I still go?...LMAO :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2003, 05:37 PM
Jrocket:
Thats a good question!!! I cant remember if I was or not.If I had to guess I would say "not"...Can I still go?...LMAO :D Well...I'm not in charge, but I'd say that you can go, but:
1. You're "forced" to tie up next to Andy at all stops.
and..
2. Your vote is null and void.

Sandbar Junkies
04-13-2003, 05:54 PM
So when is everyone getting there,and where are you staying? Where are we going to party on Sat. night?

Jrocket
04-13-2003, 06:06 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Jrocket:
Thats a good question!!! I cant remember if I was or not.If I had to guess I would say "not"...Can I still go?...LMAO :D Well...I'm not in charge, but I'd say that you can go, but:
1. You're "forced" to tie up next to Andy at all stops.
and..
2. Your vote is null and void. 1. I wont be tieing up to any other boats!!Hopefully. yuk
2. I wont have to be "Forced" to hang out with Andy.Atleast I dont think so.. :p
3. Now that I think about it.Im a DCB owner,I dont have to do anything....Void from ALL rules. LMAO :D
[ April 13, 2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

TOBTEK
04-13-2003, 07:56 PM
Jrocket:
So is this little outing gonna happen or? Oh,and uhhhh I voted for Parker....... :D Hey look....someone gets a new DCB and now hes all gun-hoe :D :D
the misses and I are outa here at 3 on friday coming to either to the Bluewater or somewhere in Havasu (to be yet desided) Either way I am excited to try a new place and meet some new pep's......

Jrocket
04-13-2003, 08:10 PM
My arrogance over floweth already!!! :D :D
I can go to either place.I have a place at both parker and Havasu to stay..... :D

Sandbar Junkies
04-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Thats because your so special :D I'm going to Havasu I not sure about everyone else. We can have another one in Parker later if that what everyone wants, I'm just going with the flow.

XTRM22
04-14-2003, 06:41 AM
I'll be at Havasu from Thurs. night through Sun. Be spending Fri. on the water with my friends from Phoenix,(and Prescott Valley) "Annual Boyz Weekend" Then I'll be at the mouth of the channel on the island side for anybody that wants to hookup, (see unofficail itinerary for unofficial DCB Regatta above).
Jrocket, what DCB did you end up buying? There were a couple really nice 26 Machs in the channel yesterday, on the island side but I didn't recognize anybody. My wife gave me a 2 hour break from yard work on our Havasu house yesterday afternoon, so I spent it walking through the channel. :cool:
Chuck

XTRM22
04-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Jrocket:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232Extreme_Addiction_running-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232Extreme_Addiction_in_the_channel-med.jpg [IMG]
Here ya go Xtrm22....Some of the alcoholics in here might frown on the little lunch box though!!! :D :D Since I didn't mention it before, these picture are my DCB Extreme. This is the boat I'll be sitting in, even if it's a Regatta of One! (I'll bet I know who'll win the hat if it is! :p ) EXTREME ADDICTION is the name on the back. wink :cool: wink
CHuck

Boatjob26
04-14-2003, 10:34 AM
XTRM22:
I'll be at Havasu from Thurs. night through Sun. Be spending Fri. on the water with my friends from Phoenix,(and Prescott Valley) "Annual Boyz Weekend" Then I'll be at the mouth of the channel on the island side for anybody that wants to hookup, (see unofficail itinerary for unofficial DCB Regatta above).
Jrocket, what DCB did you end up buying? There were a couple really nice 26 Machs in the channel yesterday, on the island side but I didn't recognize anybody. My wife gave me a 2 hour break from yard work on our Havasu house yesterday afternoon, so I spent it walking through the channel. :cool:
Chuck Were they Machs with outboards???My parents were out there in their mach with outboards, along with Larry and his Mach with 300x's, Frank in his Mach 26 with X's, and Howard with his mach 26 with 300x's....We all chill together every weekend, we'll be up there again this weekend if anybosy wants to stop by and say hi

XFactor
04-14-2003, 06:31 PM
I passed by twice on Sat. It was awesome to see all the DCB's w/twins parked together. I wished I could have joined in. Unfortunately, no room to park. What time do you guys head out to the channel to get all those spots together?

Havasu Hangin'
04-14-2003, 06:37 PM
XFactor:
What time do you guys head out to the channel to get all those spots together? To get a good spot..you gotta speak to the parking attendant..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/740Mvc-018s-med.jpg
If Scotty can get a hall pass (and Teague puts a new bullet in), we may make it there...

Boatjob26
04-14-2003, 07:31 PM
XFactor:
I passed by twice on Sat. It was awesome to see all the DCB's w/twins parked together. I wished I could have joined in. Unfortunately, no room to park. What time do you guys head out to the channel to get all those spots together? Usually we stay there for a bit, probably get there at 2-3 ish??? We're pretty good friends with all the twin owners that were there, we cruise together in a pack...Must look damn intimidating :D If you're there this coming weekend, we'll make some space for ya! The more DCB's with OB's parked together in the channel the better. You heading up there this coming weekend??

XFactor
04-14-2003, 07:46 PM
No. Can't make it this weekend. Not sure when I'll be out there again. It's all up to the doctor. I broke my foot burningm

Boatjob26
04-14-2003, 07:49 PM
That's right....Atleast you made it out last weekend. I'm finally getting a break from my damn college life to head out there..Good luck with your foot

XTRM22
04-15-2003, 06:35 AM
One of my buddies saw the DCB twin outboard guys all runnin togather, and commented to me on it. It's an intimidating looking bunch, he asked if they let me hang out with them, I said not usually, but I'm hoping that they might want to hang out on the 17th :D You see how I'm able to come up with excuses to slide this thread back to the top? wink
Chuck

Charley
04-15-2003, 07:16 AM
SOOOOOOO... It's Havasu.... Can I assume Sandbar? or we doing a group photo somewhere in the lake? whos in charge of this mess? :D Chuck and Toby I hope you guys know that we appreciate your efforts..... bottom line is you can never make everyone happy and you just need to come to grips with that fact. I wanted Parker but once again im no stick in the mud....Ultimately...I just wanna hang with some fellow DCB bros on a body of water. So Should we start and Email list for an unofficial schedule of spots to meet?? whos in charge?

Jrocket
04-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Charley:
SOOOOOOO... It's Havasu.... Can I assume Sandbar? Hopefully there will be enough space to park once you put that big ass barge of yours on it..LMAO :D Id better get there early.. :p

Charley
04-15-2003, 10:28 AM
OHHHH SHIT......hate to party poop here but May 17th is out for me.....Absolutely No way I can make it....I have 3 HUGE SHOWS that weekend....sorry guys.... frown

kab
04-15-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't make it that weekend :( I tried to move my plans around but no good. I'm sure Toby will take enough pictures to properly capture the moment :D SO Charley when can you go??

Jrocket
04-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Well thats it...if Charley and Kab arent going,me neither!!! :D

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 01:07 PM
RiverDave:
For some reason I have this mental image of DCB owners standing with blue pait on there faces (BraveHeart) screaming across the battlefield at each other and throwing zip ties on the ground while jumping and spitting on them in Protest.
RD :)

andy01
04-15-2003, 02:16 PM
Take lots of photos! If Charle is out (the one that this hole deal started behind),Kab, jrocket. Hell well just have to do a Parker event with all of are boats! You still game for a Parker trip Mr Big? We'll give you the front row parking. (Like we have a choice)
Andy

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 02:19 PM
Sounds like the original date May 3rd in Parker would have worked.

Charley
04-15-2003, 02:44 PM
Just for the record guys...no passive resistence here....I'm not blowin smoke guys...I'm chin deep in big events that weekend
Wango Tango
Doheny Blues and
OBC(vegas Xtreme radio's version of KROQ's weenie roast)
These 3 gigs in one week might kill me ! eek!
[ April 15, 2003, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Charley ]

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 02:54 PM
I was already planning to be in Parker May 3rd, so I will be there.

hot_diggity_dog
04-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Ok DCB Brothers. :)
Since you can't decide, argue
HDD has decided that all summer long is going to be a DCB Regatta. :D
Now let's all get in them bad ass mo fo's and do 100+ smile_sp smile_sp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/55Mvc-034as-med.jpg
I love it. :D
HDD :cool:

XTRM22
04-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Oh, for the love of Pete! It's startin to look like that Regatta of one again!! :p No offense intended or taken guys, Charley is a man whose business is often times on the weekends, Andy was pretty clear before that he's a river guy. I am committed for Sat. the 17th at Havasu for any DCB owners that still want to get togather and hang out. SandBar Junkies, Toby, anybody else? See unofficial itinerary from before.
Chuck :cool:

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Chuck, I am still in for the 17th at Havasu. I am a river guy, but I am down for the lake as well. Too bad the Big Guy can't make it, but oh'well...

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 03:12 PM
RiverDave:
Just so y'all know I was joking about the passive resistance thing.
RD Yeah right, we all know it was an attempt at a little DCB division...j/k :) :D :)

Jrocket
04-15-2003, 03:23 PM
I was just joking as usuall.I can make it any weekend.The only thing would be if work called me in for something...other than that,I can go to Havasu or parker on any date given....
Hopefully I didnt just jinx myself again..dam it!!! :p

Sandbar Junkies
04-15-2003, 03:52 PM
I will see you in Havasu on May 17. It's to bad that Mr. Big can't be there. :( We will just have to set up another one later in the year but as far as I am concerned the SHOW MUST GO ON. Im not going home without that trailer hitch MR. BROWN is putting up for grabs either. :D

C-Ya
04-15-2003, 03:56 PM
XTRM22,
Why don't you do it at Parker on the 3rd. Therefore you can keep your commitment on the 17th, which I see does not include the Mead Run. Does that mean that you are done with all the AHBA/EBA events?
I will be with RR,MRR, RD, & VD on the 3rd.(Maybe even HavaZOO on the 17th, but I doubt it)
Just thought I would open up my PIE HOLE again!
C-Ya

Donnie
04-15-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey C-ya,
That is the thrid annual boyz weekend at Havasu, so Chuck is going to slum with us on friday and then put on his sunday best to spend some quality time with the Damn Cool Bayliner bunch :p j/k :D

C-Ya
04-15-2003, 04:37 PM
Donnie,
Are you talking about the 3rd or the 17th for the thrid (your writing) annual sausage fest? J/K :D :D :D :D
C-Ya
P.S. Did Bill tell you that I talked to him last week. I thought I would try to make good on my offer to you guys.

Donnie
04-15-2003, 05:57 PM
C-ya,
Never mind my writing I'm from Tolleson eek!
We will be at havasu on the weekend of the 17th..and boyz weekend means the only women aloud are the ones we pay for!!! :p
I did talk to Bill, that would be a blast just need to get a weekend planned :D

C-Ya
04-15-2003, 06:12 PM
Donnie,
I believe the word you are looking for is "Allowed".j/k :D :D :D :D
C-Ya
Find a date and let me know! Do you guys have a radar gun so we can play "guess that speed" @ $1.00 per round?

Donnie
04-15-2003, 07:15 PM
Now your killing me!!! :D :D
Yep Bill has a radar gun...that sounds like fun!

Charley
04-15-2003, 07:26 PM
RiverDave:
Charley:
Just for the record guys...no passive resistence here....I'm not blowin smoke guys...I'm chin deep in big events that weekend
Wango Tango
Doheny Blues and
OBC(vegas Xtreme radio's version of KROQ's weenie roast)
These 3 gigs in one week might kill me ! eek! Got any hook ups on Wango Tango tickets? :)
RD <-- Rick Deez Fan. Atleast when I lived in OC Call me I'll see what I can do!
wink

andy01
04-15-2003, 09:15 PM
XTRM22:
Andy was pretty clear before that he's a river guy. Chuck :cool: I have no problem going to Havasu, we just went a couple of weeks ago. It's just that the hole deal started in Parker with a few people and now you and Tob decided to change it to Havasu. I don't care where it is. I am sure you will have somebody show up. If I can make that weekend I will probably run with MBrown (As long as he doesn't take my parking spot :D Focker) I just thought the OG plain was cool. I'll try to make it.
Andy

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 09:35 PM
But I held you a spot at Foxes, but you two were nowhere to be found? :) :confused: :)
[ April 15, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

andy01
04-15-2003, 10:03 PM
mbrown2:
But I held you a spot at Foxes, but you two were nowhere to be found? :) :confused: :) When was this? When you were at Road Runner? Did Dave say we were going to Fox's? Next time kick somebody off the damn dock! Tell them it's for a fellow DCB owner. :D Are you going this weekend? We'll be there Thursday night.
Andy

mbrown2
04-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Yeah, we will be there, and Dave said you guys were "probably" heading up to Foxes after RR....guess, I should ask the driver next time. :)

XTRM22
04-16-2003, 06:17 AM
C-Ya:
XTRM22,
Why don't you do it at Parker on the 3rd. Therefore you can keep your commitment on the 17th, which I see does not include the Mead Run. Does that mean that you are done with all the AHBA/EBA events?
I will be with RR,MRR, RD, & VD on the 3rd.(Maybe even HavaZOO on the 17th, but I doubt it)
Just thought I would open up my PIE HOLE again!
C-Ya WHile the thought of sitting on your dock drinking beer and guessing speeds is pretty damn appealing, the 3rd and the 17th are both Havasu weekends for me. Besides I'd come down there and eventually you and me would race, you'd win and start callin me your bitch then I'd kick you in your bad leg and everybody would be pissed at me all summer! :D :p :D
AHBA/EBA events? In a rare attempt to not piss anyone off, I'll just say I've been fairly clear on my opinion,feelings or stance in the past and have no comment other then to say I enjoy spectating and even riding along on their events but no active participation from me.
Hey Racing Raskal, no offense intended, Like Toby, I tried for a majority ruling on Havasu vs Parker and more peps said Havasu. I hope you can make it up to Havasu on the 17th, I'd really like to see your Mach run, and besides since the only cd I had with me was Jerry Reed, Dave wouldn't let me play with your stereo before you got there! I'll bet East Bound and Down would have sounded great!! wink :D wink
Sorry before being so long winded, see everybody that can make it on the 17th @ Havasu .
Chuck

XTRM22
04-16-2003, 06:23 AM
RiverDave
Chuck [/qb]Just wanted you to know that I didn't snipe your star. I hate people that do that.
RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
:) :p :)

XTRM22
04-16-2003, 06:26 AM
RiverDave:
Just so y'all know I was joking about the passive resistance thing.
RD Hmm... is it just me or is this River"suddenly very politically correct"Dave? WHo are you and what have you done with RIverDave?!!
Chuck

andy01
04-16-2003, 06:47 AM
XTRM22:
and besides since the only cd I had with me was Jerry Reed, Dave wouldn't let me play with your stereo before you got there! I'll bet East Bound and Down would have sounded great!! wink :D wink
[/b] .
Chuck That's funny you say that! That song is on one of the disk that are in the boat right now.
Andy

C-Ya
04-16-2003, 09:32 AM
WHile the thought of sitting on your dock drinking beer and guessing speeds is pretty damn appealing, the 3rd and the 17th are both Havasu weekends for me. Besides I'd come down there and eventually you and me would race, you'd win and start callin me your bitch then I'd kick you in your bad leg and everybody would be pissed at me all summer! Chuck,
It will be difficult to race you when I am in your boat. The reality with my boat is that I stopped using it a long time ago. I maybe put it in the water 2 or 3 times a year at best. In 2001 I only used it once (I last used it in August of 2002). It is still a bad ass boat, but I have found that most people that stay at my house bring boats, so I just go boating with them. This keeps my boat nice and shiney and it is difficult for it to have a major break-down when I am not using it. Don't get me wrong, I still like boating, and there have been many weekends when I have threatened to put it in the water, but then somebody shows up at my dock and there goes another weekend of not boating in my boat. So the chances of us ever racing are pretty much not going to happen, especially at my house. By the way, the last time I did race somebody at my house I lost anyways....now I am his (Captain Morgan's)BITCH!
C-Ya

Party Cat
04-16-2003, 10:00 AM
RiverDave:
C-Ya, how come you never answer your phone?
RD He answers when I call :confused:
Maybe he has caller ID :D :D

XTRM22
04-16-2003, 12:19 PM
C-Ya:
WHile the thought of sitting on your dock drinking beer and guessing speeds is pretty damn appealing, the 3rd and the 17th are both Havasu weekends for me. Besides I'd come down there and eventually you and me would race, you'd win and start callin me your bitch then I'd kick you in your bad leg and everybody would be pissed at me all summer! Chuck,
It will be difficult to race you when I am in your boat. The reality with my boat is that I stopped using it a long time ago. I maybe put it in the water 2 or 3 times a year at best. In 2001 I only used it once (I last used it in August of 2002). It is still a bad ass boat, but I have found that most people that stay at my house bring boats, so I just go boating with them. This keeps my boat nice and shiney and it is difficult for it to have a major break-down when I am not using it. Don't get me wrong, I still like boating, and there have been many weekends when I have threatened to put it in the water, but then somebody shows up at my dock and there goes another weekend of not boating in my boat. So the chances of us ever racing are pretty much not going to happen, especially at my house. By the way, the last time I did race somebody at my house I lost anyways....now I am his (Captain Morgan's)BITCH!
C-Ya He did say he was workin alittle harder to beat you then to beat me, but hey now you and I have something in common, we both have Vee hulls whipped by one of the slowest cats I know! :D (no offense, Sam) Sam's also all young and athletic, I don't wanna piss him off! LOL
Chuck

XTRM22
04-16-2003, 12:27 PM
racingrascal:
XTRM22:
and besides since the only cd I had with me was Jerry Reed, Dave wouldn't let me play with your stereo before you got there! I'll bet East Bound and Down would have sounded great!! wink :D wink
[/b] .
Chuck That's funny you say that! That song is on one of the disk that are in the boat right now.
Andy Now that is funny! :D
I seriously have a mix CD that LaveyMan made for me with some "better when louder" songs on it that I'd like to hear through your stereo. Thorougood, MollyHatchet, Gold Earring (damn there I go dating myself again, at least I'm not nearly as old as Mr Big (Doobie Brothers wasn't it Charley?)) cause I know your stereo sounded tuff inside Dave's shop when you were messin with it.
Chuck
[ April 16, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: XTRM22 ]

andy01
04-16-2003, 01:47 PM
XTRM22:
racingrascal:
XTRM22:
[/b] .
Andy Now that is funny! :D
I seriously have a mix CD that LaveyMan made for me with some "better when louder" songs on it that I'd like to hear through your stereo. Thorougood, MollyHatchet, Gold Earring (damn there I go dating myself again, at least I'm not nearly as old as Mr Big (Doobie Brothers wasn't it Charley?)) cause I know your stereo sounded tuff inside Dave's shop when you were messin with it.
Chuck Thanks the four six x nines turned out better then I thought they would. :D
Andy

XTRM22
04-17-2003, 08:13 AM
Just adding my daily post to this thread to keep it from drifting to page 2 :D . The 17th is still aways off but we don't want anybody forgetting!
Chuck

XTRM22
04-18-2003, 02:09 PM
It's Friday afternoon, and I'm bringing this thread back to page one.
Chuck

Jrocket
04-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Me too....what no river for you? :p

XTRM22
04-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Next weekend! and with just a little luck, I'm hoping to ride Shotgun in Mr Big's new 29 for a leg or two of the poker run. Either way I'll be there, and out in my Extreme on Sunday.
Ya know I bought the beer for my two employees this afternoon, and they've both gone home, freakin ametuers! I'm leavin now, but I just dranj the last beer. dranj? hmm anybody wanna drive me home. Oh well it's a company truck jawdrop .
Chuck :D wink :D

Sandbar Junkies
04-18-2003, 04:40 PM
XTRM22
Triple Digit Club
Member # 875
Member Rated:
posted April 18, 2003 03:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck
--------------------
Jesus Loves Me..... Everyone Else Thinks I'm an A#$H*#% Any thread that concerns DCB should always be on page 1. DCB ROCKS Ok I,m a little biased. :D

XTRM22
04-21-2003, 05:55 AM
Sandbar Junkies:
XTRM22
--------------------------------------------------
Chuck
Any thread that concerns DCB should always be on page 1. DCB ROCKS Ok I,m a little biased. :D You're entitled to be a little biased, your 26 Mach looks great. I was really pleased to hear that that 26 had been reincarnated into another family performance runner. You went w/ a 496 mag HO didn't you? How is that running?
Chuck :D

TOBTEK
04-21-2003, 06:04 AM
so whats the latest with this event? is anybody coming??

Jrocket
04-21-2003, 06:32 AM
MBrown,Racing Rascal and myself just had a mini DCB gathering.....where was everyone else? :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-21-2003, 06:41 AM
Jrocket:
...where was everyone else?Where we wanted to be...away from you guys.

TOBTEK
04-21-2003, 07:14 AM
Jrocket:
MBrown,Racing Rascal and myself just had a mini DCB gathering.....where was everyone else? :D VEGAS BABY! :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-21-2003, 07:41 AM
RiverDave:
You have a DCB???Well...the interior, some rigging, steering, and transom are...how about you?

Havasu Hangin'
04-21-2003, 07:46 AM
RiverDave:
Don't want one.Then I guess you don't want the DCB regatta in Parker...
...perhaps someone should change the name of the thread to "Schiada Regatta at Dave's House"...
[ April 21, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Havasu Hangin'
04-21-2003, 08:12 AM
RiverDave:
It's gotta be in Havasu or it can't be anywhere...No...we can hold the first 20 or so in Parker...then hear whining when someone wants something different....that's never happened before.

XTRM22
04-21-2003, 10:46 AM
TOBTEK:
so whats the latest with this event? is anybody coming?? Hey Tob, May 17th Havasu, mtg in the channel between 10:00-12:00,(see previous itinerary) I know I'm going to be there, SandBar Junkies sounds for sure, Mbrown2 is a definite maybe, Jrocket possible could be, and I'm hopin a few of the twin outboard outlaw DCBs (no offense intended) that are almost always out at Havasu will come hang with us. So there's 2 confirmed and maybe a bunch more, how about you?

Jrocket
04-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Jrocket:
...where was everyone else?Where we wanted to be...away from you guys. Im sorry.....Did you say something? :D

mbrown2
04-21-2003, 08:10 PM
XTRM22:
TOBTEK:
so whats the latest with this event? is anybody coming?? Hey Tob, May 17th Havasu, mtg in the channel between 10:00-12:00,(see previous itinerary) I know I'm going to be there, SandBar Junkies sounds for sure, Mbrown2 is a definite maybe, Jrocket possible could be, and I'm hopin a few of the twin outboard outlaw DCBs (no offense intended) that are almost always out at Havasu will come hang with us. So there's 2 confirmed and maybe a bunch more, how about you?
Chuck :D I will be there, and I am planning on donating a tow hitch cover so we can give something away...We just need to nail down an informal schedule so we can all hook up.

mbrown2
04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Jrocket:
MBrown,Racing Rascal and myself just had a mini DCB gathering.....where was everyone else? :D BTW, JRocket, about an hour after we were floating on Sunday, I decided to stay another day....I hate leaving that place :)

Sandbar Junkies
04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Mr Brown are going to the poker run this weekend?

mbrown2
04-21-2003, 08:38 PM
Unfortunately, I am going to skip...I have been up the last two weeks and I need to stay home for a weekend....so I will get to miss all the nice hardware rolling through the lake. I will be up in two weeks though for the Cinco De Mayo weekend...This weekend should be cool...Saw a 46 Skater this morning in Havasu and F34 at Savage getting the vertical shaft replaced on one of the drives...There was also a 28 DCB Extreme at Savage that had a Teague Motor meltdown..

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 06:56 AM
mbrown2:
Jrocket:
MBrown,Racing Rascal and myself just had a mini DCB gathering.....where was everyone else? :D BTW, JRocket, about an hour after we were floating on Sunday, I decided to stay another day....I hate leaving that place :) Now thats not funny!!! :D It took us 7 hrs to get home(accident on frwy),normally only about 3.5 or 4hrs.... :(
It was great meeting you and your friends.I'll try to make it down there in 2 weeks....We need to get together for some bar-b-que or something. :D

XTRM22
04-22-2003, 12:41 PM
UpDate:::
a revised 2nd generation itinerary/schedule for the unsanctioned, unofficial DCB Regatta is in the works. In case anybody missed the last 122posts it will be on May 17th at Lake Havasu, all other official details of this unofficial event are forth coming :D :p :D :cool: :D
Chuck
Man with this thread alone I'm gonna break 400 posts! :D

Jrocket
04-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Sounds as if nobody is going but myself,MBrown and xtrm22...Now thats going to be a very small regatta....LMAO

XFactor
04-22-2003, 02:32 PM
I'm in. As far as I'm concerned, every weekend is a unofficial DCB regatta weekend. :cool: Probably gonna be alot of DCB's at Havasu this weekend. Another excuse to call it a unofficial DCB regatta. See you guys this weekend! :)

TOBTEK
04-22-2003, 05:14 PM
WE ARE IN! just need to line up a hotel room. looking forward to the FAMOUS sandbar, coopercyn, ect...just not looking foward to the drive. we may come out thursday night to make it worth the extra driving.

XTRM22
04-23-2003, 06:01 AM
TOBTEK:
WE ARE IN! just need to line up a hotel room. looking forward to the FAMOUS sandbar, coopercyn, ect...just not looking foward to the drive. we may come out thursday night to make it worth the extra driving. Right On, Tobtek, I still owe you a cold one for drooling on your Mach at the LA show. :D If you make it up Thur. night, I'll be on the water Fri. in my 22Extreme, along with some friends in a 25 Daytona, and probably a 257 Carrera , you're welcome to hang with us.
Chuck

mbrown2
04-23-2003, 05:15 PM
TTT,
OK, so the list looks like the following:
XTRM22
Tobtek
JRocket
Sandbar Junkies
XFactor
Mbrown2
Racing Rascal (maybe)
So who else is going to show? I know there are some DCB lurkers out there, and heck there at least 3-4 outboard 26 Mach's running every weekend out there. It will be a good chance to see some nice hardware and meet some other owners while keeping a casual unofficial feel. :)

Sandbar Junkies
04-23-2003, 05:25 PM
XTRM22
--------------------------------------------------
Chuck
Any thread that concerns DCB should always be on page 1. DCB ROCKS Ok I,m a little biased.
You're entitled to be a little biased, your 26 Mach looks great. I was really pleased to hear that that 26 had been reincarnated into another family performance runner. You went w/ a 496 mag HO didn't you? How is that running?
Chuck
--------------------
Jesus Loves Me..... Everyone Else Thinks I'm an A#$H*#%!!
Thanks Chuck boat runs great,needs more power but that will come in the winter. I will be in Havasu this weekend if your out there flag me down.

Havasu Hangin'
04-23-2003, 05:40 PM
mbrown2:
TTT,
OK, so the list looks like the following:
XTRM22
Tobtek
JRocket
Sandbar Junkies
XFactor
Mbrown2
Racing Rascal (maybe)
So who else is going to show? My (non-board member) friend Scotty (28 Extreme)says he's up for it...I'll ask Carlos (26 Mach w/pink hardware) this weekend.
Both those guys are flakes though...they may have to ask permission first.

XTRM22
04-24-2003, 06:08 AM
Permission slip? I just told that girl I',m going to the Lake and if she don't like it........ (on the inside) On the outside it was "Honey lets go to the lake, you can go shopping on Fri while I run around with the guys then Sat. we can go meet some other DCB owners, doesn't that sound fun?" fortunately for me she bought it and I didn't have to use up a valuable kitchen pass!! :D
Chuck

San Diego
04-24-2003, 06:27 AM
A friend of mine is in, his name is Mike, he runs a twin 22 Mach, I am trying to get out of working so I can go.

mbrown2
04-24-2003, 08:05 AM
The list as of 4/24 looks like the following:
XTRM22 (Extreme 22)
Tobtek (Mach 22)
JRocket (Mach 26)
Sandbar Junkies (Mach 26)
XFactor (F26)
Mbrown2 (Mach 26)
Racing Rascal (maybe)(Mach 26)
Scottie (Extreme 28)
Mike (Mach 22) (Friend of San Diego)

XTRM22
04-25-2003, 06:48 AM
We are three weeks out and counting down. Hopefully everybody on the above list can make it plus afew others that might drop in. It is obvious to me that the vast majority of DCB's must be cats! 7-2 Cats vs Vees.
I'm still working on details and what I have worked out is pretty much the same as before, but here it is anyway.
May 17th
Lake Havasu
3 stops on the un official DCB Regatta Tour
1st stop, in the channel on the island side down near the mouth of Thompson Bay. We'll meet there from 10:00am until 12:00. Bring something to add to a prize bag that will be raffled later in the day. Items like a DCB hat, DCB hitch cover, and some other misc stuff are already in the works, we'll accept anything,ie IOU for a ride in one of those 100mph cats, or an iou for a frosty beverage. It is all for fun and to meet the other owners, but ya gotta donate sumthin to get in on the drawing, including floating key chains, bottles of water spot remover, useful boating and or fun stuff. (A few of us will be there early to hog as much space as we can). At 12:00 we'll kinda group cruise to stop 2.
Stop 2 is a little up in the air until I get 1-2 more opinions. We will head out as an informal group remembering that some are faster then others, (I'm slower then pretty much everyone :D )
I think it will be cool to group cruise with occasional speed displays by those capable of it wink . We'll either cruise to the sandbar or up through the gorge to one of the beaches right past the I-40 bridge. Sometimes the Sandbar fills up early, so getting 6-15 boats togather there at 12:00 ish might be difficult. Once we are at one of these two destinations we'll hang out and talk about how cool we all are then around 2:00 we'll have the drawing for 2 grab bags hopefully full of cool junk! At about 3:30 we'll head out to stop 3.
Stop 3 will be a raft-up at SteamBoat Cove. (I know not everyone is into rafting up and also by that time everyone may be sick of me so this stop is even more optional then the rest :D ) The main thing about the cruise to stop 3 is we will go to SteamBoat by way of the Channel sorta our own little DCB Regatta parade through the channel at around 3:30-4:00.
Raft-up at SteamBoat and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Bd Bd Bd THat's all Folks. Any questions or comments, let's hear em, cause this is still 3 weeks out and semi-negociable (see informal/unofficial )
FOr now I gotta go get some actual work done on my project so I can head out to Havasu tonight! :D
Chuck

Sandbar Junkies
04-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Had a little Regatta on Friday. Was at the channel with all the guys from DCB and I mean all,even Dave. They must have closed the shop on Fri. Here's some of the guys that were there this weekend Mr.big,Xfactor,Mikes f34 that runs over 155MPH,Roberts Mach 26 the one that was at the La boat show, Jamies 28 extreme that was in HB MAG. There was also a few guys in the twin OB,didn't get there names,and a 21 Eleminator rigged by DCB. I talk to Robert and Jamie,and my buddie ALAN in a mach 22 and all three will be there for the weekend of the 17th.

XTRM22
04-28-2003, 07:29 AM
Right on, I had the distinct pleasure of riding back seat in Mr Big's 29 Mach in the poker run, what an awesome ride!! I'll never be happy in group 3 of a poker run again. Thanks Again Charley.
DCB unofficial Regatta, May 17th, tell a friend. :D
Chuck

Boatjob26
04-28-2003, 09:16 AM
Hey guys....Just wanted to let you guys know that the Outboard 26's will be there. We just bought a new Mach 26 with 300x's, but we will also have our 2001 Mach 26 out there with twin 300 Pro Max for anybody who is interested in it. Just talked to all of our buddies from Havasu with Mach 26's with OB's, we're all in. Larry will be there, like every weekend, with his 26 Mach with 300x's, Frank will be there with his Mach 26 with 300x's, And I beleive Howard is flying in for the weekend with his Mach 26 with 300x's......Should be a great time, I talked to Dave earlier this week and he actually was promoting the regatta. He's gonna be out there along with some of the other DCB boys....See ya out there!

Craig
04-28-2003, 09:57 AM
Hey Chuck, if you were referring to Bills Carrera a few posts back forget it. Bill is going to watch the Silver State that weekend. The non-DCB's :D will be Donnie with his Daytona, Rick has his Daytona equipped with a new 800 horse Larry motor and Mike Powell will be there with his 36' Hallett. So Chuck, was Gary Smith still first to stop 1 at the poker run?
Craig

DBM
04-28-2003, 10:21 AM
I may be comming you biatch's, "It's like a bad dream".

Havasu Hangin'
04-28-2003, 10:29 AM
DBM:
I may be comming you biatch's, "It's like a bad dream". There goes the neighborhood.
BTW...Carlos will not be coming...he managed to break "the unbreakable"...and his boat is sold.
Scotty and I are still planning on coming out...as long as Teague gets his bullet back together in time.

mbrown2
04-28-2003, 10:47 AM
The list as of 4/28 looks like the following:
XTRM22 (Extreme 22)
Tobtek (Mach 22)
JRocket (Mach 26)
XFactor (F26)
Mbrown2 (Mach 26)
Scottie (Extreme 28) & Havasu Hangin
Robert (Mach 26)
Jamie (Extreme 28)
Alan (Mach 22)
Boatjob26 (Mach 26)
Larry (Mach 26)
Frank (Mach 26)
Howard (Maybe)(Mach 26)
DBM (Maybe) (DCB 26)
Keep the info coming and pass the word along..this should be a fun get together.. :)
[ April 28, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

DBM
04-28-2003, 10:56 AM
HH, The outdrive broke?
Mbrown, 26 DCB

XTRM22
04-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Craig:
So Chuck, was Gary Smith still first to stop 1 at the poker run?
Craig Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Predator remains the "Big Dog" Cat! There was some hardware there that I thought should be able to hang with him but he was still first. I have first hand experience what it's like to be in the top 10 of that group, you wanna talk about an E ticket Ride.
Charley's 29 is an amazing boat.
Chuck

Havasu Hangin'
04-28-2003, 12:45 PM
DBM:
HH, The outdrive broke?Yep...something like 20 minutes is all it took...I guess they forgot to give it the "Carlos test" before they named it.

mbrown2
04-28-2003, 01:03 PM
Havasu Hangin':
DBM:
HH, The outdrive broke?Yep...something like 20 minutes is all it took...I guess they forgot to give it the "Carlos test" before they named it. So was that the new 4x4 that broke?

Havasu Hangin'
04-28-2003, 02:47 PM
mbrown2:
So was that the new 4x4 that broke? IMCO? No.
It was a sad sight...Carlos' boat on the trailer...
...however, "the hobo" was still around. Three nights...three different houses...borrowing everyone's clothes...good thing he's taller than me!

Sandbar Junkies
04-28-2003, 02:57 PM
I talk to Fast Timmy and he will be there if he gets his motor back together. He has a 1999 Mach 26.

XTRM22
04-29-2003, 09:34 AM
mbrown2:
The list as of 4/28 looks like the following:
XTRM22 (Extreme 22)
Tobtek (Mach 22)
JRocket (Mach 26)
XFactor (F26)
Mbrown2 (Mach 26)
Robert (Mach 26)
Jamie (Extreme 28)
Alan (Mach 22)
Boatjob26 (Mach 26)
Larry (Mach 26)
Frank (Mach 26)
Howard (Maybe)(Mach 26)
DBM (Maybe) (DCB 26)
Keep the info coming and pass the word along..this should be a fun get together.. :) Now this list is getting somewhere, even DBM/DMB is thinking about joining us, talk about your crossing all the way to the dark side. :D or as I like to put it,"finally coming Into The Light!" :p
I ordered a small banner today so we should be visible. :cool:
Chuck

Sandbar Junkies
04-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Just wanted to bring it back to page one. I will donate a prop wrench to raffle off. My buddie is making the aluminum prop wrenches that were on display at the OC boat show. I will try to bring some to sell if anyone wants one.

Jrocket
04-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Just wanted to bring it back to page one. I will donate a prop wrench to raffle off. My buddie is making the aluminum prop wrenches that were on display at the OC boat show. I will try to bring some to sell if anyone wants one. Do ya have any pics of those wrenches?

mbrown2
04-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Pics? Price?

Sandbar Junkies
04-30-2003, 07:30 PM
I'll try to get some pictures and post them early next week. They're selling for $65, but I'll see if I can get a better deal out of him. He's pretty back ordered right now. I'll keep you posted.

jm2drvr
04-30-2003, 09:39 PM
wish I could come along...new job's got me bustin my balls. I have to work late Friday the 16th(til about 1:00am) and have to be back to do inventory on Monday(3:30am)...have fun!

XTRM22
05-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Jm2drvr, sorry you aren't going to make it, it was cool finally meeting you in person last Sat. That story about your engine hatch and the gsrsge door was just wrong! :D
Chuck

XTRM22
05-01-2003, 06:16 AM
Hey SandBar Junkies, sorry I didn't get to meet you, I was the back seat fixture in Mr Big's 29 on Sat. One of those prop wrenches would be very cool to add, it looks like we'll have some cool stuff to raffle off.
Chuck

TOBTEK
05-01-2003, 06:37 AM
XTRM22:
Jm2drvr, sorry you aren't going to make it, it was cool finally meeting you in person last Sat. That story about your engine hatch and the gsrsge door was just wrong! :D
Chuck Bryan...IT HAPPEND AGAIN? :( oh man, how bad? I heard you werent going to fill very well(sick) around the 17th of the month wink :D

jm2drvr
05-01-2003, 07:55 AM
no, it didn't happen again

mbrown2
05-01-2003, 08:41 AM
jm2drvr:
no, it didn't happen again What happened?
[ May 01, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

mbrown2
05-01-2003, 08:45 AM
So I procured another DCB Tow Hitch cover to give away....like I am really going to give mine away after I have just broken it in perfectly :)
There has got to be more DCB lurkers out there that want to join in on the fun....spread the word.

XTRM22
05-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Damn, but it doesn't take long for this thread to shift to page 2!! Anybody else at Havasu this weekend? I'm still trying to strategize whether stop 2 is at the sandbar or further up river. Either would be cool, but can we get a bunch of boats all togather on the SAndbar at around 12:00 on a Sat.? Last Sat it was looking pretty full by noon. Still taking suggestions wink (other then changing the date or the location :p )

XTRM22
05-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Just 4 more posts to 400! Of course most of them are from refreshing this thread. :D 2weeks to go can you feel the excitement building. :p
Chuck

XTRM22
05-07-2003, 06:01 AM
Just bringing this thread back to page one, and my post count to 400! Don't want anyone to forget. :D
Chuck

Charley
05-07-2003, 07:23 AM
WHAT A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lakeshow
05-07-2003, 09:20 AM
I am trying to be at the lake the weekend of the 17th for the unofficial regatta - see you all there.

XTRM22
05-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Charley:
WHAT A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D This from the guy with 1524 posts? I think all that "Mr Big" business is going to your brain! LOL
Chuck

XTRM22
05-09-2003, 06:35 AM
The list as of 5/9 looks like the following:
XTRM22 (Extreme 22)
Tobtek (Mach 22)
JRocket (Mach 26)
XFactor (F26)
Mbrown2 (Mach 26)
Robert (Mach 26)
Jamie (Extreme 28)
Alan (Mach 22)
Boatjob26 (Mach 26)
Larry (Mach 26)
Frank (Mach 26)
Howard (Maybe)(Mach 26)
DBM (Maybe) (DCB 26)
LakeShow (maybe) (Extreme 28)
I'll bet everybody else will be glad when I let this thread go next week :D . 1 week from
tomorrow is the day, and I'll post the final version of the day's schedule Tues. or Wed. next week.
Chuck

mbrown2
05-10-2003, 10:12 PM
TTT plus I received my DCB Tow Hitch for the give away for some lucky sucka... :)

TOBTEK
05-11-2003, 12:28 PM
well guys and gals have fun! just heard of some bad news in the family...we wont be there in person just in spirt....get to make a roadtrip without the boat :( cry

XFactor
05-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Is there any official itinerary for the “unofficial” regatta this weekend? I’ll be on the water on Friday. Who’s heading out early??

Boatjob26
05-12-2003, 12:31 PM
X factor- We'll be out there on Friday morning buzzing around before it gets too busy. Where are you gonna be on lake on Friday??I'm sure we'll end up in the channel, so we'll proabably see you there. Also: The damn shipping company delayed the shipment of the new ride, so it's not gonna hit the water till Memorial Day weekend :mad: oh well, but we'll see ya out there

XTRM22
05-12-2003, 01:01 PM
XFactor:
Is there any official itinerary for the “unofficial” regatta this weekend? I’ll be on the water on Friday. Who’s heading out early?? Give me about 1 more day and I'll post the official itinerary for the unofficial regatta here. wink I'll be there on Fri. running around with 2 25' Daytonas (if they choose to let me keep up) I'll be in my 22' Extreme probably up river by the SandBar or Park Moabi. I'll be in the Channel early Sat. trying to lay claim to as much realestate as possible. :D
Chuck

XFactor
05-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Boatjob26:
X factor- We'll be out there on Friday morning buzzing around before it gets too busy. Where are you gonna be on lake on Friday??I'm sure we'll end up in the channel, so we'll proabably see you there. Also: The damn shipping company delayed the shipment of the new ride, so it's not gonna hit the water till Memorial Day weekend :mad: oh well, but we'll see ya out there That SUCKS :mad: I was looking forward to seeing the new ride. I'll proably drop in the water close to noon. Maybe I'll head up to Topak for some lunch then back to the channel. See you Friday.

Boatjob26
05-12-2003, 01:28 PM
XFactor:
Boatjob26:
X factor- We'll be out there on Friday morning buzzing around before it gets too busy. Where are you gonna be on lake on Friday??I'm sure we'll end up in the channel, so we'll proabably see you there. Also: The damn shipping company delayed the shipment of the new ride, so it's not gonna hit the water till Memorial Day weekend :mad: oh well, but we'll see ya out there That SUCKS :mad: I was looking forward to seeing the new ride. I'll proably drop in the water close to noon. Maybe I'll head up to Topak for some lunch then back to the channel. See you Friday. Yeah, you're telling me!! It's actually being delivered this Saturday to Lakeland but Lou and Richie have to run the diagnostics, etc. So we're screwed for this weekend, but it should still be a good time

Jrocket
05-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh Im getting excited!!! And only Monday... :rolleyes:

Sandbar Junkies
05-12-2003, 08:19 PM
Just picked up three prop wrenches tonight, one I will donate and the other two he wants $65.00 each. I'm trying to get more but he is very back logged so will see.

XFactor
05-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Just picked up three prop wrenches tonight, one I will donate and the other two he wants $65.00 each. I'm trying to get more but he is very back logged so will see. Set one aside for me PLEASE. I will gladly pick it up this weekend. Can you post a pic of the wrench? When you heading out there? I'll be around Thurs night and in the water Fri by noon. See ya this weekend.
:cool: :D :cool:

Sandbar Junkies
05-12-2003, 08:30 PM
OK I have one wrench to sell, XFACTOR has one know. I will try real hard to get more.

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2003, 06:27 AM
Well, Ole HH and Scotty are not going to make it. Apparently, Teague is not in a big hurry to take care of his customers...

mbrown2
05-13-2003, 06:42 AM
The list as of 5/13 looks like the following:
XTRM22 (Extreme 22)
JRocket (Mach 26)
XFactor (F26)
Mbrown2 (Mach 26)
Robert (Mach 26)
Jamie (Extreme 28)
Alan (Mach 22)
Boatjob26 (Mach 26)
Larry (Mach 26)
Frank (Mach 26)
Howard (Maybe)(Mach 26)
DBM (Maybe) (DCB 26)
LakeShow (maybe) (Extreme 28)
I will dropping in on Saturday morning...see you all up there.

XTRM22
05-13-2003, 07:45 AM
Here it is, the final version of the itinerary for the Unsanctioned, Unofficial DCB Regatta
May 17th
Lake Havasu
3 stops on the un official DCB Regatta Tour
1ST Stop: In the channel on the island side down near the mouth of Thompson Bay. We'll meet there from 10:00am until 12:00. Bring something to add to a prize bag that will be raffled later in the day. Items like a DCB hat, DCB hitch cover, and some other misc stuff are already in the works, we'll accept anything,ie IOU for a ride in one of those 100mph cats, or an iou for a frosty beverage. It is all for fun and to meet the other owners, but ya gotta donate sumthin to get in on the drawing, including floating key chains, bottles of water spot remover, useful boating and or fun stuff. My 22' EXTREME will be the collection center for giveaway stuff, (it is sizing up to be a pretty cool giveaway). (A few of us will be there early to hog as much space as we can). At 12:00 we'll kinda group cruise to stop 2.
2ND Stop: We will head out as an informal group remembering that some are faster then others, (I'm slower then pretty much everyone ) :D
I think it will be cool to group cruise with occasional speed displays by those capable of it . We'll cruise to the sandbar and if we can find enough room for our 7-20 boat group kinda togather, we'll stay there. If we aren't able to find enough room at the SandBar,we'll continue up river through the gorge to one of the beaches right past the I-40 bridge. Sometimes the Sandbar fills up early, so getting 6-15 boats togather there at 12:00 ish might be difficult. Once we are at one of these two destinations we'll hang out and talk about how cool we all are then at 2:00 we'll have the drawing for 2 grab bags hopefully full of cool junk! The drawing will again be taking place at my 22' Extreme. At about 3:30 we'll head out to stop 3.
3RD Stop will be a raft-up at SteamBoat Cove. (I know not everyone is into rafting up and also by that time everyone may be sick of me :p so this stop is even more optional then the rest ) The main thing about the cruise to stop 3 is we will go to SteamBoat by way of the Channel sorta our own little DCB Regatta parade through the channel at around 3:30-4:00.
Raft-up at SteamBoat and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Bd Bd Bd THat's all Folks. Any questions or comments, let's hear em, cause this is still 3 days out and semi-negociable (see informal/unofficial )
Thanks to everyone who is helping, participating,and keeping this thread alive for a few more days!
Chuck
PS at any of the three stops, look for my 22' Extreme with a small DCB Banner flying so you know it's the right place! wink
[ May 13, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: XTRM22 ]

Craig
05-13-2003, 10:11 AM
So YOU'RE going to have all the free stuff in YOUR boat :D Careful here guys. :) Sorry just an interloper here having fun. We'll be on the outside watching this weekend.

XTRM22
05-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Craig:
So YOU'RE going to have all the free stuff in YOUR boat :D Careful here guys. :) Sorry just an interloper here having fun. We'll be on the outside watching this weekend. Well Craig it makes perfect sense. Put the free stuff in the boat that isn't capable of outrunning
anybody and it reduces the possibbiltiy of it disappearing. wink
Chuck

mbrown2
05-13-2003, 03:56 PM
XTRM22:
Craig:
So YOU'RE going to have all the free stuff in YOUR boat :D Careful here guys. :) Sorry just an interloper here having fun. We'll be on the outside watching this weekend. Well Craig it makes perfect sense. Put the free stuff in the boat that isn't capable of outrunning
anybody and it reduces the possibbiltiy of it disappearing. wink
Chuck LMAO...I will vouch for Chuck being honest. :)

TCHB
05-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Chuck for a unoffical meeting of DCBers you are more organized then the formal get togethers of the big guys. You are doing a great Job setting this one up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not come becasue I have a Howard??

Sandbar Junkies
05-14-2003, 01:54 PM
Is it Saturday yet? :D I just talk to my buddie and he promised me 10 of his Aluminum prop wrenches and he says he will have DCB engraved in them. They will be 65 bucks each and I will donate one for the raffle. See you on Sat. :cool:

mbrown2
05-14-2003, 06:40 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Is it Saturday yet? :D I just talk to my buddie and he promised me 10 of his Aluminum prop wrenches and he says he will have DCB engraved in them. They will be 65 bucks each and I will donate one for the raffle. See you on Sat. :cool: I would be interested in wrench; specifically with the engraving, but I would be careful about the logo and copywrite infringment. :)

Jrocket
05-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Its getting closer!!!!! :D

Sandbar Junkies
05-14-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies:
Is it Saturday yet? I just talk to my buddie and he promised me 10 of his Aluminum prop wrenches and he says he will have DCB engraved in them. They will be 65 bucks each and I will donate one for the raffle. See you on Sat.
I would be interested in wrench; specifically with the engraving, but I would be careful about the logo and copywrite infringment.
Actually he is just making me 10 for the regatta and I'm going to give Dave first option on all 10 and let him sell them. When I talk to Dave at the Poker run he said he was going to try to be there this weekend.
[ May 14, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

TOBTEK
05-14-2003, 08:04 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies:
Is it Saturday yet? I just talk to my buddie and he promised me 10 of his Aluminum prop wrenches and he says he will have DCB engraved in them. They will be 65 bucks each and I will donate one for the raffle. See you on Sat.
I would be interested in wrench; specifically with the engraving, but I would be careful about the logo and copywrite infringment.
Actually he is just making me 10 for the regatta and I'm going to give Dave first option on all 10 and let him sell them. When I talk to Dave at the Poker run he said he was going to try to be there this weekend. I heard through the grapevine that dave is delivering a good friends new boat down in yuma...just a rumor. have a good time this weekend, Wish I could be there....

XTRM22
05-15-2003, 05:29 AM
mbrown2:
Sandbar Junkies:
Is it Saturday yet? :D I just talk to my buddie and he promised me 10 of his Aluminum prop wrenches and he says he will have DCB engraved in them. They will be 65 bucks each and I will donate one for the raffle. See you on Sat. :cool: I would be interested in wrench; specifically with the engraving, but I would be careful about the logo and copywrite infringment. :) I can tell you from experience that Dave is very cool about the logo, I'm certain that he sees it as more flattery then copyright infringement as long as noone is making a living off his logo. :D
Chuck

XTRM22
05-15-2003, 05:32 AM
TCHB:
Chuck for a unoffical meeting of DCBers you are more organized then the formal get togethers of the big guys. You are doing a great Job setting this one up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not come becasue I have a Howard?? Hey Tony, thanks for the kind words. Please do stop in just tell someone that the Howard is your transitional boat between your old procomp skier and a DCB 29' Mach, then they'll show you the handshake. LOL, Sometimes I crack me up! :D
Chuck

XTRM22
05-15-2003, 05:35 AM
In about 4 more hours, I am outa here and Havasu bound. See everyone Sat. Morning.
Chuck

WetWillie
05-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Take lots of Pictures!!

WetWillie
Take lots of Pictures!!

WetWillie
Take lots of Pictures!! :D

XFactor
05-15-2003, 06:05 AM
XTRM22:
In about 4 more hours, I am outa here and Havasu bound. See everyone Sat. Morning.
Chuck Chuck,
I'll be on the lake tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes open for you. I want to buy you a beer for all your efforts in cordinating what is sure to be a BLAST. See you tommorow :cool: :cool: :cool:

Donnie
05-15-2003, 06:09 AM
XTRM22:
Chuck Hey MR Rich....call me :p

XTRM22
05-15-2003, 06:17 AM
So WetWillie, You want us to take alot of pictures? LOL
Chuck

mbrown2
05-15-2003, 06:52 AM
Chuck,
See you on Saturday morning...good job with the organizing.
Sandbar Junkies, I will take a wrench if you have one with the engraving.

Boatjob26
05-15-2003, 10:07 AM
We're heading out to Havasu after we enjoy game 6 of the Lakers game tonite, jeez, I love it when my Dad's clients give him tickets :D

Hustler
05-15-2003, 10:09 AM
Boatjob26:
We're heading out to Havasu after we enjoy game 6 of the Lakers game tonite, jeez, I love it when my Dad's clients give him tickets :D Would'nt you rather get a jump on the trip out to Havasu instead? I'll take those tickets for you and give you all the details at the sandbar on saturday :D

XTRM22
05-15-2003, 02:20 PM
Now I'm outa here!! just couldn't leave this thread hanging at 199. :p :D
See you guys Sat. morning
Chuck

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-15-2003, 08:20 PM
See everyone on Sat. morning.

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-15-2003, 08:20 PM
[ May 15, 2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Sandbar Junkie ]

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-15-2003, 08:21 PM
[ May 15, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Sandbar Junkie ]

Sandbar Junkies
05-16-2003, 02:47 PM
IM ON MY WAY SEE YOU SOON. :D

Jrocket
05-16-2003, 03:31 PM
You guys have fun...Im working tonight.. :rolleyes:

Sandbar Junkies
05-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Had a great time nice to finally meet everyone. When is the next one? Ps. I still have two wrenches left.

Boatjob26
05-18-2003, 11:31 PM
I have some pics from the weekend, can I email them to somebody so they can be posted on here???

Sandbar Junkies
05-19-2003, 04:27 AM
Send them over and I will post them for you.

Charley
05-19-2003, 07:25 AM
Sorry I missed it guys....sounds like you had some fun.....sorry Chuck was a little under the weather frown

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 07:30 AM
My wife, I and my friends had a blast. It was great to meet everyone. Thnx to Chuck for organizing...everyone seem to love the free stuff.
I will post some pics in a little bit..
[ May 19, 2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

San Diego
05-19-2003, 07:43 AM
How many boats/people showed up? I wish I was there.

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 07:48 AM
I think at one point there were 13 boats.

Windy
05-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Wheres the pics???

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 08:08 AM
I will post some when I get home from work.

XTRM22
05-19-2003, 09:45 AM
We really had a great time too! I thought I had my cold on the run, but by 4:00 Sat. I was on the ropes. I really want to thank everybody who participated, and helped out, and donated stuff for our giveaway! An extra big thank You goes out to Dave and Darla at DCB for the t-shirts, stickers, hats and case of 2 stroke oil all for the give away. I'll scan my pictures and send em to somebody to post, but for now me and my codiene cough syrup are going back to bed!
Chuck :p

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Here's a picture that Boatjob26 took of the DCB's @ Camp Moabi. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_044-med.jpg

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 03:26 PM
The first pics are of some of the boats at the first stop at the channel...I did not get a couple of the 28's and somehow I did not get Sandbar Junkies boats...damn camera..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0063-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0064-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0065-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0066-med.jpg
Our "never too sick" organizer Xtrm22
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0068-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0069-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0070-med.jpg
[ May 19, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 03:30 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0072-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0073.jpg

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 03:31 PM
As we start to head out from the channel to Moabi...The machs get lined up :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0074-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0075-med.jpg
Pulling into Moabi..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0077.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0078-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0079-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0080-med.jpg
I wish we could have got some pics/video of the run to Moabi.. as we entered the river going north towards the Sandbar...I entered from the right and I was running about 70 in traffic and to the left of the reeds 3 to 4 of the Mach outboards (boatjob was part of that trio) probably doing 85-100 come out of the reeds to the left and just start hauling ass north...it was an awesome sight as they were passing boats and it was an awesome ride to Moabi...just seeing all of the DCBs go by the Sandbar running pretty quick must have been a sight...until next year or next week. :)
[ May 19, 2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

Jrocket
05-19-2003, 04:51 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0066-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0073.jpg
First off,I am SOOOO F'N mad that I missed this event!! :mad:
So anyway,who's boats are these?Anybody know? :D

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-19-2003, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mbrown2:
[QB] somehow I did not get Sandbar Junkies boat...damn camera..
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! wink

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 04:54 PM
I met all of the owners, but since it was the first time meeting folks I screwed up and forgot a lot of names...I am sure someone else remembers
JRocket, yeah I thought you were going to make it...it was a blast, but there is always next time..

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-19-2003, 05:00 PM
This Mach26 belongs to Robert Ford. He's a really cool guy.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0073.jpg
The Mach28 belongs to Jamie. He's a good friend of Robert's. Him and his wife are really fun to hang with. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0077.jpg
[ May 19, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Sandbar Junkie ]

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 05:02 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! wink I did the boats (yours as well) on video..just need to figure out how to compress it so it is not so large... :)

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-19-2003, 05:08 PM
mbrown2:
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! wink I did the boats (yours as well) on video..just need to figure out how to compress it so it is not so large... :) Ok, I'll forgive you then. Video is much better than just a picture. BTW, tell Jamie I had fun hanging out. We'll have to hook up again some time soon. When are you guys going back out?

mbrown2
05-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
mbrown2:
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! wink I did the boats (yours as well) on video..just need to figure out how to compress it so it is not so large... :) Ok, I'll forgive you then. Video is much better than just a picture. BTW, tell Jamie I had fun hanging out. We'll have to hook up again some time soon. When are you guys going back out? We will be down Thursday night through Tuesday, mainly on the Parker Strip, but probably go up to the lake for a day...can't wait...4m well really 3 more days and then game on!...It was great meeting yourself and Carl as well.

Jrocket
05-19-2003, 05:30 PM
mbrown2:
JRocket, yeah I thought you were going to make it... You and me both!! Dam Im still mad... frown

TOBTEK
05-19-2003, 06:01 PM
looks like everyone had a good time. Some awesome hardware on the beach....qubic dollars eek! eek! ......I would have been embarassed with ONLY a MACH22 there :D

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-19-2003, 06:44 PM
Attention DCB owners: My husband has two of these prop wrenches left for sale and I need a new bathing suit. Any takers??? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/140wrench-med.JPG

woodster
05-19-2003, 07:19 PM
San Diego:
How many boats/people showed up? I wish I was there. Hey sandiego is mike with the mach 22 with twin o/bs your buddy? Its white/yellow and purple?

locogringo
05-19-2003, 08:39 PM
say you guys in the Moabi section and then going on back down river at the end of the day.
I was in the 29 Magic going about 40 with a wife that freaks out at every little bump...
but I love her.
Here's a pic.
http://www.riverracerx.com/mb/uploads/post-5-96864-Locoboat.jpg
You guys all have sweet rides by the way.
Loco

Jrocket
05-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
Attention DCB owners: My husband has two of these prop wrenches left for sale and I need a new bathing suit. Any takers??? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/140wrench-med.JPG How much and how do I pick it up?

bordsmnj
05-19-2003, 09:25 PM
hey, sandbarjunkies! Where were you guys? We got down to the sandbar in the early afternoon(or meybe 3-ish) and there was only one guy with a DCB(mach26) there. I figured you all probably ditched him becuase he appeared to be kinda dickish(read circling around the sandbar at 20mph with full trim making three foot wakes)Anyway just wanted to say that we're bummed that we didn't get to finally hang out with you guys.oh,and the stupid POS cellphone of mine is fixed now.Talk to yuh soon- jas :p
[ May 19, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

TOBTEK
05-19-2003, 09:51 PM
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/140wrench-med.JPG If I get a prop wrench, do I also get a DCB beach towl as a " gift with purchase"? both look very nice :D how much are the wenches?...oh I mean wrenches(my bad)

San Diego
05-20-2003, 06:48 AM
Hey sandiego is mike with the mach 22 with twin o/bs your buddy? Its white/yellow and purple?
Sounds like him! I talked to him thursday and he was sure about making out, but I hope he did. I got stuck working, I guess someone has too. I didn't see any pictures of his boat so I assumed he didn't make it. Either that or his boat was behind some of the "big boats".

Charley
05-20-2003, 07:08 AM
How much for the wrench? do they fit a bravo style or OB?
Once again I'm sorry I couldn't make this event :(
next year! :D

mbrown2
05-20-2003, 07:42 AM
They fit a Bravo style....I picked one up this weekend they are really nice.

XTRM22
05-20-2003, 10:32 AM
TOBTEK:
Mrs Sandbar Junkie:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/140wrench-med.JPG If I get a prop wrench, do I also get a DCB beach towl as a " gift with purchase"? both look very nice :D how much are the wenches?...oh I mean wrenches(my bad) Hey Tob, I'm really sorry you missed the event. If it'll help Mrs SandBar Junkies get a new bathing suit (although she looked great in the one she was wearing), I'll throw in one of the towels if you buy one of the prop wrenches!
Chuck

TOBTEK
05-20-2003, 11:54 AM
Im also very bummed I missed it cry How much $$$$$ are the prop wrenches?

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-20-2003, 03:05 PM
For those of you who are interested in the bad ass prop wrench, I'll have the King send you a PM.
Here are a few more pics from Boatjob26
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_034-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_035-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_036-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_043-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_042-med.jpg

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
05-20-2003, 03:09 PM
and more from Boatjob26...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_041-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_040-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_039-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_038-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564Havasu_Pics_5-18_037-med.jpg

hd&boatrider
05-20-2003, 03:15 PM
bordsmnj:
hey, sandbarjunkies! Where were you guys? We got down to the sandbar in the early afternoon(or meybe 3-ish) and there was only one guy with a DCB(mach26) there. I figured you all probably ditched him becuase he appeared to be kinda dickish(read circling around the sandbar at 20mph with full trim making three foot wakes)Anyway just wanted to say that we're bummed that we didn't get to finally hang out with you guys.oh,and the stupid POS cellphone of mine is fixed now.Talk to yuh soon- jas :p Hey Jason...I was getting ready to post about that guy also. He was really causing problems for people out there with his wakes. Needs to learn a little common courtesy.

Charley
05-20-2003, 03:24 PM
XTRM22:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/140wrench-med.JPG I'll throw in one of the towels if you buy one of the prop wrenches!
Chuck [/QB]smart man......send a guy the towell first then guilt him into the overpriced wrench!! just kidding......will someone please PM me the price? I'm interested but do they make one for RHP and LHP props? do I need 2 for my boat
thats a joke party people
:D

bordsmnj
05-20-2003, 03:25 PM
in response to HD and Boatriders post:
it's ok. i'll just bring i little extrA ROPE NEXT TIME. :D burningm :D
[ May 20, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

woodster
05-20-2003, 04:55 PM
San Diego:
Hey sandiego is mike with the mach 22 with twin o/bs your buddy? Its white/yellow and purple?
Sounds like him! I talked to him thursday and he was sure about making out, but I hope he did. I got stuck working, I guess someone has too. I didn't see any pictures of his boat so I assumed he didn't make it. Either that or his boat was behind some of the "big boats". Actually he ended up staying with us out at parker. Hes a freind of a freind so thats how i know him.. pretty cool guy and damn that boat is sweet. we got up to 95 going past road runner and got pulled over by the sheriff boat.. He said it was to fast for being dusk out.. Let us go though. The acceleration on that boat is incredible. We would be cruising at 80mph and he would punch it and it would throw me back in the seat.

Jrocket
05-20-2003, 05:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/232DCB_rgtta_I-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/232DCB_rgtta_II-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/232DCB_rgtta_III-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/232DCB_rgtta_IIII-med.jpg
Somebody was spying on you people!!! :D

mbrown2
05-20-2003, 05:58 PM
Jrocket:
Somebody was spying on you people!!! D [/QB]I don't get it, were you there, or just sent some spy's? :confused:

San Diego
05-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Woodster, I talked to him last night and he said he was in Parker, I know he was really stoked to meet some new people. His boat does accelerate really fast, I guess that is why the seats are so comfy. I just bummed I was there. Hope to meet you at Martinez/Hidden Shores some time.

Jrocket
05-21-2003, 12:43 PM
mbrown2:
Jrocket:
Somebody was spying on you people!!! D I don't get it, were you there, or just sent some spy's? :confused: [/QB]I have familia all around the world,nothing gets past me!!! :D