PDA

View Full Version : GOT A HOWARD AVATAR!

TPI
07-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Finally, after hours of stress and outside help from several of you guys(you know who you are) The webmaster found a problem with my AVATAR program. He was able to upload my Bullet rear view pic.
So, Who else is saving up for a HOWARD 25-28 BULLET? If any, which one?

Mandelon
07-04-2003, 06:49 AM
Those are definitely a beautiful boat. We parked next to one in the channel a couple of weeks ago. Flawless glasswork. Awesome graphics, pop up cleats....Very Nice.

bigq
07-04-2003, 07:02 AM
Yep, I am all over that 25. wink Was thinking of building a 540 with the twin turbo setup, mild, but should be nice. When I talked to Gene at the show he suggested using the GM 525 crate motor and put a whipple on that. With the 525 I could start out with just the motor and move the power up from there. That would be a nice setup, a Whipple 525 with the Bravo XR with the ITS. :D

bigq
07-04-2003, 07:03 AM
BTW nice Avatar, but wheres the fishing poll? wink Every Bass boat needs a fishing poll in the shot :D

TPI
07-04-2003, 07:04 AM
Mandelon,
That AVATAR of yours is distracting, everytime I see it come up I gotta check it out. As far as the Howards go, they are very nice, some of the rigging features take several hours to complete. They are definately "hand built".

TPI
07-04-2003, 07:08 AM
As much as I loved that fish weekend, Ill bet Gene would roll his eyes at me if he saw all this talk about the "bass Boat" Bullet. I think its pretty funny.

dr. margarita
07-04-2003, 07:18 AM
Having been a tournament bass angler for many years, I think its funny as hell. What would really be funny is to have a Photoshop expert plant one of those bass boat swivel chairs on top of your hard deck. Email to Gene and say, "see what I did!" eek!
Yeah Mandelon, I've sat there for a half an hour once watching her make that move over and over again!!!
Happy 4th everyone. I'm walkin down to the beach with my tequila and a cuban cigar!! DM

TPI
07-04-2003, 07:29 AM
Happy 4th everyone. I'm walkin down to the beach with my tequila and a cuban cigar!! DM [/QB][/QUOTE]
Holy !@$$#@@!! DM,
I guess its noon somewhere? Got a little Patron in your coffee? Weve got the street blocked off, a jolly jump, and are headed to a local city, where its legal to purchase Fireworks. "Of course" we will stay in that city to set them off?" Wouldnt want to break the law.

BADAXE
07-05-2003, 08:55 AM
I live next door to a Firefighter, he always has the best fireworks. :cool:

TPI
07-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey Badaxe,
For the last couple years Oak park was my coverage area for work. Now Im moving out to Simi Valley to take care of MBrown2 if he hurts himself.

BADAXE
07-05-2003, 09:32 PM
GT:
Hey Badaxe,
For the last couple years Oak park was my coverage area for work. Now Im moving out to Simi Valley to take care of MBrown2 if he hurts himself. My niece was a high school cadet at the Oak Park station this last school year. Her name is Krista, do you know her?
Be carefull out in Simi. You will want to stay clear of the post office on the days that the disability checks get there, it is a mad house. :D

TPI
07-05-2003, 09:40 PM
BADAXE:
GT:
Hey Badaxe,
For the last couple years Oak park was my coverage area for work. Now Im moving out to Simi Valley to take care of MBrown2 if he hurts himself. My niece was a high school cadet at the Oak Park station this last school year. Her name is Krista, do you know her?
Be carefull out in Simi. You will want to stay clear of the post office on the days that the disability checks get there, it is a mad house. :D Dont know Krista, thats because I was on a Fire/medic squad out of Westlake, but we responded to OP. As far as simi goes, thats job security. :D