PDA

View Full Version : spring break pic's

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 08:04 AM
Even though I ended up with some boat damage, the party was going on in the canyon. Too bad the sausage meter was at an all time high!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Apr07_01-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366100_0042-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366100_0026-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366100_0022-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366100_0019-med.jpg

HavasuDreamin'
04-08-2003, 08:20 AM
Thongs rule. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy02.gif

AZKC
04-08-2003, 09:42 AM
I am so ready for the water :cool: Thanks for the pics, shitty luck with Paul the Pontoon Putz :(
KC

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Is it just me, or are a lot of the chicks at the river these days just getting fat? I've been going there for years, and it seems like a lot of these younger chicks are just plain fat, and they think they are super-hot. Do us a favor, if you are a fat chick, stay home because the only thing worse is a drunk fat chick. My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth. Please don't get me wrong, there are lots of super-freaking hot chicks too, always easy on the eyes...

al cole'holic
04-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Hermosa:
Is it just me, or are a lot of the chicks at the river these days just getting fat? I've been going there for years, and it seems like a lot of these younger chicks are just plain fat, and they think they are super-hot. Do us a favor, if you are a fat chick, stay home because the only thing worse is a drunk fat chick. My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth. Please don't get me wrong, there are lots of super-freaking hot chicks too, always easy on the eyes... ...thats funny Herm, I was thinking that winter is FAR from being over...hehehe

Blown 472
04-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Hermosa:
Is it just me, or are a lot of the chicks at the river these days just getting fat? I've been going there for years, and it seems like a lot of these younger chicks are just plain fat, and they think they are super-hot. Do us a favor, if you are a fat chick, stay home because the only thing worse is a drunk fat chick. My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth. Please don't get me wrong, there are lots of super-freaking hot chicks too, always easy on the eyes... This coming from a guy on GQ's most wanted list. :D
Get shot down from a "fat chick" you thought would be an easy tag??? :D :p

Reaper1
04-08-2003, 12:10 PM
The "ass" on the left of the Slap Happy boat is looking pretty PHAT. :p

Ziggy
04-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Hermosa,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..what's fat for you may be just what someone else is seeking, so let um cum and party if they want. :mad:
But I do agree that so many young girls are not as slim as they could be.......Too much Mc'D's in the diet I'd presume...for me I worry more for their health than if they find a guy that likes them(which they will) and be happy.
Scuba Steve,
Thanks for the pics..always great to see people having fun.... :)

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Summer is here, bring on the thong!

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 12:43 PM
This coming from a guy on GQ's most wanted list. :D
Get shot down from a "fat chick" you thought would be an easy tag??? :D :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
Blown.... you are killing me here! I guess the fat chicks just really scare me. Back in school, I passed out in my dorm room, and woke up to some fat chick taking my pants off. I was really drunk, not alert at all, and she was too large to fight in my condition, I was lucky the guys across the hall were coming over to check on me, I might have beem taken advantage of... Ouch!!! just thinking of is makes me want to run.

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 12:56 PM
We all know the rule about phat girls. The hottie always has to bring 1 or 2 of her friends along that arent as hot. I would prefer chubby girls on a boat then a boat full of sausage. I know we all have friends that want to joing the party, but keep the sausage to a min. At least try to even out the ratio 1 guy to 1 girl. Not 7 guys to 1 girl. This past weekend, it seemed like 20 guys to 1 girl. No wonder the guy on the pantoon hit me, he was too busy looking at the chicks on my boat. :D

Blown 472
04-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Hermosa:
This coming from a guy on GQ's most wanted list. :D
Get shot down from a "fat chick" you thought would be an easy tag??? :D :p Blown.... you are killing me here! I guess the fat chicks just really scare me. Back in school, I passed out in my dorm room, and woke up to some fat chick taking my pants off. I was really drunk, not alert at all, and she was too large to fight in my condition, I was lucky the guys across the hall were coming over to check on me, I might have beem taken advantage of... Ouch!!! just thinking of is makes me want to run. [/QB][/QUOTE]]
Humm now that is an different twist on it, here was a fat chick that thought you were an easy tag, :D Now I can see where you are coming from. :D
[ April 08, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Rod-64
04-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Reaper1:
The "ass" on the left of the Slap Happy boat is looking pretty PHAT. :p I saw her in line at the bathrooms....she looked just as good in person!!

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Reaper1:
The "ass" on the left of the Slap Happy boat is looking pretty PHAT. :p Yes, I 2nd that, that is nice.

78Eliminator
04-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Yeah dude, you better be a Brad Pitt to be telling women to stay at home it they are not perfect 10s. **** that. I think it's unfair. You can just go hang out with the sausage crew. I like women in all shapes and sizes, fat or slim. Stop having unrealistic expectations and subscribing to what the media tells you is sexy. Real women don't all look like models.

JetBoatRich
04-08-2003, 01:52 PM
Nice pict's Steve, thanks.
[ April 08, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 02:06 PM
78Eliminator:
Yeah dude, you better be a Brad Pitt to be telling women to stay at home it they are not perfect 10s. **** that. I think it's unfair. You can just go hang out with the sausage crew. I like women in all shapes and sizes, fat or slim. Stop having unrealistic expectations and subscribing to what the media tells you is sexy. Real women don't all look like models. Hold the phone there Chester... didn't say anything about being perfect. Just saying there is a fine line between nice looking and fat. That's all, don't get bent, just giving the play by play...

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 02:07 PM
"You ain't never made it, unless ya made it with a fat waitress from Texas."
RD wink :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
What movie is that from.... or is it an experience we shouldn't get into... LOL!

Havasu_Jet_85
04-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Vary nice I'll be there real :D soon.

78Eliminator
04-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Hermosa:
Hold the phone there Chester... didn't say anything about being perfect. Just saying there is a fine line between nice looking and fat. That's all, don't get bent, just giving the play by play... Yeah, but are you fat? Do you have fat male friends? Do you call them fat? See my point? Do you think that your fat male friends have a right to go to the river? It is my opinion that there are a lot of guys that don't point their own crital opinions at themselves. IMHO, you don't have a right to judge unless you are up to the same standards, that's all.

78Eliminator
04-08-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm "Toothpick Vic" and I want to see fat, heinous women at the river.

78Eliminator
04-08-2003, 02:40 PM
RiverDave:
78Eliminator:
I'm "Toothpick Vic" and I want to see fat, heinous women at the river. Yah, but your kinda silly like that. :D
RD Sometimes I feel like debating, just for the sake of debate. I don't know. Guess I'm bored today. I do dislike superficial people, but there seem to be a lot of those at the river. Didn't use to be like that when I was younger.

Holland
04-08-2003, 03:04 PM
You know what they say though in the PC days of today.
"You ain't never made it, unless ya made it with a fat waitress from Texas."
RD wink :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
RD Too damn funny!!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Dam I didnt think some spring break pic's would cause a debate, on fat chicks & fat dudes. I doubt any one of us is perfect. I know I am not. (skinny legs and a partial gorilla suit) Skinny, fat, medium, we are all human. If you dont like what you see then dont look.

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Na Rd its not like that. But I was wondering why my friends called me the SGT. :D

Hermosa
04-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Skinny or fat chicks, I'm still going to the river!

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Hermosa:
Skinny or fat chicks, I'm still going to the river! I hear that! Its not like I can p/u on any of the girls out there, the wife is always with me. I get to look at the menu, as long as I order the "usual" evertime. I have been ordering the usual for 8 years, and its just as good as it was the first time I ordered it.

Rod-64
04-08-2003, 03:41 PM
"I F**k Em all...As long as there's a little heat in there, who gives a F**K!!!
Frank Rizzo
Jerky Boys. :D

DogHouse
04-08-2003, 03:49 PM
RiverDave:
Can't we all just get along?
RD Been hittin' the meds again Dave?
:D

hoolign
04-08-2003, 03:53 PM
the blonde in the thong
the blonde in the thong
the blonde in the thong

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 03:57 PM
RiverDave:
Scuba, if it's of any consolation I liked the pics.
Makes me wish I was on the water.
RD Thats what I was waiting for lol :D Wont you be out on the water this weekend?
Also I think you have been watching too many movies, with all the pharphrasing you are doing. :) but I do have to admit they are good ones. :D I m out for the day have a good one fellas.

Ziggy
04-08-2003, 04:07 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Hermosa:
Skinny or fat chicks, I'm still going to the river! I hear that! Its not like I can p/u on any of the girls out there, the wife is always with me. I get to look at the menu, as long as I order the "usual" evertime. I have been ordering the usual for 8 years, and its just as good as it was the first time I ordered it. Best thing in the world is a happy union. Same goes here, I can look at the menu all day long(and even snap some pics :D ) as long as I order dessert at home...been having dessert at home for nearly 17 years and its still "DaBomb". But then again my wife is "DaBabe" anyhow. :) :) :)

missboatnam1
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM
why is it, i can be having a really shitty day, then i come here, and im all better???? LMAO, keep up the good work guys, im missing the water too!!
rd, at least you fessed up, BIG points for that one!! :D :D

GlastronGuy
04-08-2003, 04:49 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Even though I ended up with some boat damage, the party was going on in the canyon. Too bad the sausage meter was at an all time high!
On the left, nice. On the right, ugh. Fat, smokes and I bet she has a tattoo, too.
wink

beyondhelpin
04-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Just one thing to add......... Thongs are not for everybody. They are a privilage not a right.
[ April 08, 2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

PlayTime
04-08-2003, 06:19 PM
SCUBA STEVE
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Its like being there but not :D

Coach
04-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Post some more pics, by the way the fat chicks make my gut look much smaller. So they are good for something.

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2003, 08:56 PM
AND THE CROWD FAVORITE IS......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Thong.jpg

al cole'holic
04-08-2003, 09:05 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
AND THE CROWD FAVORITE IS......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Thong.jpg ..thatsh the one Shcuba Shteve!

crazy eyes
04-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Oh ya thats a fav! More pics are welcome..

RiverLife
04-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Lose the cig and the tat and she'd be perfect!

bordsmnj
04-08-2003, 09:29 PM
i would do her fat friend twice for a shot at her...but i'm on a one track diet of happy monogomy! see honey i'm even faith full in cyberspace :p

spectratoad
04-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey RiverLife, there was already a tattoo thread, take your comments there! j/k :D I think it is a very nice backside, not too skinny and something to hold on to. Not as nice as my wife though. Bordsmnj, I had to cover my bases also. :D :D