PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator Customer Service

bear down
05-28-2003, 05:48 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate Eliminator's great service in Mira Loma and in Havasu. After my first trip to Havasu and run in to the Sand Bar they were very informative and helpful to my situation after spending $500 for the repair of my water sensor,impeller and re-painting the drive, Lance the customer service manager also advised me of the other services he did for the boat to make sure it was in tip top shape and what he did to the hull to give it that new look again with out charging me.
After our 3rd trip to Havasu on Cinco ("sinko") de Mayo weekend the waters were real rough and the handle that is on the passanger side of the boat is too far for my wife to reach so we called Eliminator in Havasu to ask them to install a small handle next to the cup holder on the passanger side for my little lady. Before the Memorial weekend Party we called to see how we could get the boat there since they were closed on monday and we were leaving that day. They volunteered to pick up the boat from our storage in Lake Havasu to install the handle. The installed the grab handle, detailed the boat and called my wife back when they dropped off the boat and the keys back to the storage place. When my wife said send me the bill they said "don't worry about it, it's taken care of". It's the little things in life that matter in this world and make a difference. I just wanted to share my joy with this company. Sorry for the "Fillabuster"

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Now thats some kick ass service.
[ May 28, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

fasbote
05-30-2003, 06:42 AM
Your very lucky! There are a lot more stories out there, and on this site about their lack of customer support. Maybe they have been reading these post and are wising up. Me, I'll never give Bob Leach any more of my money!

THOR
05-30-2003, 07:30 AM
All of the bad stories stand out more than the good ones do. I have nothing but good experiences with Eliminator. My buddy just bought a 25' Daytona and it was personally delivered to him. Pretty cool in my book.

Ziggy
05-30-2003, 01:20 PM
Bear Down,
That's great to hear of the good service. My one experience with them wasn't pleasant and was the crux of my decision to buy another brand. Been happy with my purchase too. All in all, its great to hear the good stories too because they are out there but don't get told often enough, its usually the gripes we hear. Lets hear some other good stories from y'all, various makes/brands.
BTW, I saw a Chicago Bears logo in the railway rocks along the 62---did you have anything to do with that??? :D :D

mbrown2
05-30-2003, 01:35 PM
Good to hear Eliminator is stepping up to the plate with the customer service... :)

al cole'holic
05-30-2003, 01:40 PM
...wonder if Eliminator would adopt a Cole as one of their own?

bear down
05-30-2003, 02:30 PM
Ziggy:
Bear Down,
That's great to hear of the good service. My one experience with them wasn't pleasant and was the crux of my decision to buy another brand. Been happy with my purchase too. All in all, its great to hear the good stories too because they are out there but don't get told often enough, its usually the gripes we hear. Lets hear some other good stories from y'all, various makes/brands.
BTW, I saw a Chicago Bears logo in the railway rocks along the 62---did you have anything to do with that??? :D :D I agree with you Ziggy, I am the same way, I'll usually give a co. with bad customer service another chance but with a purchase decision as big as buying a boat or any other large $$$ purchase you really can't get a second chance. Dan Alberts the saleman who's been with Eliminator for years told me about the service issues that plagued Eliminator in the early to mid 90's. What he told me and what he explained has changed (Lance is the new Service Manager who was with Warlock for many years) convinced me that the company was headed in the right direction before we bought our boat. I always get a weird look from people when they ask me what kind of boat I have and I tell them I purchased an Eliminator. Most people have a "sour" look on their face and they have a right to do so. The only reason I checked out Eliminator is because my buddy purchased a 26' Daytona from them last year and was very happy. It looks like their service attitude is at a high level at both locations. I attribute these changes to "High Mgmt" because it's a direct reflection on them. Plus Bob Leach was there when our boat was out of mold and when the rigging was being done. He knew us by name and made it a point to be there, I was very surprised.
And on the Chicago Bears Logo on the Railway on the 62hwy. if I put that there my response is "Ahem.....Ahem...no devil (Was that believable?"

Trailer Park Casanova
05-30-2003, 02:39 PM
Speaking of Eliminator, are those new transparent color schemes gel coat,, or are they paint or some other type of coating?
Absolutely, unbelievably the nicest colors I've seen on boats since the days of laquer.

bear down
05-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Speaking of Eliminator, are those new transparent color schemes gel coat,, or are they paint or some other type of coating?
Absolutely, unbelievably the nicest colors I've seen on boats since the days of laquer. Uuhhh.....Don't paint the boats just buy them....The paint I have on my boat is straight line gel coat

playdeep
05-30-2003, 09:09 PM
BearDown,
I am into my 4th one,so I guess that I am partial to them...certain people at the factory have gone above and beyond to help me with my boats.
You are right about Dan A he is a good guy :D
BTW, that Urlacher guy went to my alma mater (univ. of New Mexico),got to watch him play in person,man,what an athlete...@ UNM he played wide reciever,returned punts,kick-offs in adition to his official position of safety on defense.