PDA

View Full Version : srewed by e-bay buyer

502procharger
12-21-2002, 09:58 AM
i just got screwed from an e-bay deal . a guy won a parts turbine i was selling. i told him everything about it and was very fair in the description. he was new to e-bay so i made it clear that when he bids it was a contract. well sure enough when he drives 6hr to pick this thing up and pay me he starts in with "well this is missing", and that is broken , but i will give you $500.00 less for it. I was like what? you already bought it. he just refused to pay. i am not that woried, someone else will buy it, but it is a principal issue. you bought it, pay. anyone with idea's on how to get back at this person let me know. if i leave neg. feedback it will do nothing b/c he only has one other purchase and just signed up this week. he will just sign up for a new acct. f#$king hillbillys

STV_Keith
12-21-2002, 10:13 AM
Make sure you also fill out the E-bay non-paying-bidder form. They make you wait 30 days to do it, but make SURE you do it. At the very least, you'll get the money back that you have currently paid on the winning value of the item.

twistedpair
12-21-2002, 10:15 AM
I think he already screwed himself. 12 hours of windsheild time and he balks at $500 vs. going home empty handed? What a dumbazz! Your probably better off anyway, a jagoff like that was bound to give you a neg. feedback.

Jrocket
12-21-2002, 01:10 PM
STV_Keith:
Make sure you also fill out the E-bay non-paying-bidder form. They make you wait 30 days to do it, but make SURE you do it. At the very least, you'll get the money back that you have currently paid on the winning value of the item. Yes do this!!! He cant change names that easy.They go off of IP's.E-Bay doent mess around when it comes to dead beats.....That guy will find out the hard way!! Screw pricks like that one! :mad:

502procharger
12-21-2002, 01:13 PM
JROCKET
I have to tell you your avitar is SICK. If you have some bigger or other pictures like that e-mail them to me. I would love to see them. I will get this asshole.

unleashed
12-21-2002, 01:18 PM
Well you can always tell him you replaced the pieces he thought were missing and make him drive back out. Then when he gets there tell him someone just stole it and that you're sorry he made the trip!!!! :mad:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

502procharger
12-21-2002, 01:24 PM
that's some funny shit. i will tell him he can have it for like 1000.00 then when he get's there i will tell him i changed my mind.

Jrocket
12-21-2002, 01:37 PM
Well I only have this one picture and I cant remember where I stole it from!!! But I like it!!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/post-28-17812-__hr_flyintunnel.JPG

twistedpair
12-21-2002, 02:03 PM
I think I saw that picture here..
http://WWW.SHARKEYMARINE.COM

Jrocket
12-21-2002, 02:11 PM
It could very well be from there.Theres ALOT of great photo's on there,but thats not where I got it from.Ive never seen his site until now and its pretty amazing! :D

SHARKEYMARINE
12-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the compliments Jrocket! I've been working real hard on that site, and it's always nice to hear some feedback. That pic is not from my site, but possibly off of a German site that I may have a LINK to. Photo is spelled FOTO on that pic. That is my only guess. AWESOME SHOT THOUGH! Ya gotta love it..... :cool: :cool: :cool: