PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's greatest hits!!

HighRoller
07-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Watching the History channel's rundown of Saddam and his two sons.Holy SHIT!!If anyone thinks the latest Iraq war was a bad thing I hope they'll watch this.Some of the highlights are:
Saddam-200,000 or more missing in Iraq,many of them found in mass graves when we invaded Baghdad. Gases his own people to supress rebellion killing 5,000 or more.
Uday Hussein-Favorite tricks include showing up at weddings,beating the husband,abducting and raping the wife.Also kidnapping gov't employees' daughters,then returning them days later with money and jewels(after obviously raping them)Any father who complained disappeared.
Qusay Hussein-After the Iraqi soccer team lost to Iran in the olympics he had the Iraqi team brought to his palace and watched his thugs beat the insteps and soles of their feet with batons.
If anyone doubts the presence of evil look no further than these pieces of human debris.I truly hope they are all dead.

HighRoller
07-06-2003, 09:45 PM
And the hits just keep on comin!!Uday and Qusay don't like the husbands of their sisters because they are"crimnals"...HAHA...anyway they handled the situation by stopping by a party and filling these poor bastards full of lead.They probably stopped for ice cream on the way home.

little rowe boat
07-06-2003, 09:48 PM
saddam = maddass. Very evil people. devil

HighRoller
07-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Oh my gawd...I didn't think it could get any better,but....this guy is telling the story about his 5 brothers who were dissenters of Saddam.One day they all disappeared,the next day Sadddam's thugs stopped by to return the bodies and CHARGED THE FAMILY FOR THE BULLETS!!!!!

Rod-64
07-06-2003, 11:01 PM
**** Saddam ....and Uday and Qusay are the gayiest sounding names I've ever heard.....They should all be dis-emboweled and fed to rats. ****in' maggots.

07-07-2003, 07:59 AM
If there was anything as evil as this bunch we haven't found it yet. This guy and his family make Pol Pot, Edi Amin[sp] and the Taliban look like Boy Scouts. I don't see how any left-wing peace-nik can support and defend this asshole. Death is too good for this guy and his sons. Did the History Channel show the "grinder"? Saddam had a machine[s] like a chopper for tree branches to dispose of people, the victims prayed they would be thrown in head first to insure a quick death but some were thrown in feet first and were consious while their lower body parts were chopped up into little pieces. Its too bad he couldn't suffer all the methods of murder he used to execute him and his POS family.