PDA

View Full Version : Indecent Exposure

mmered8299
06-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Im confused. Is it in violation of the law to show your nipple? Iv'e been looking at all you guys photos of pasties during the big weekend, (thanks for posting) and some of those breast shots with pasties on dosen't seem right. That cant be legal. Dont get me wrong, I love tits just as much as the next guy, but I got 3 little daughters now. Those evil perverted thought I had when I was a kid have to cease now that I'm a father.

Mandelon
06-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Yup. The law says nipples bad, boobies good. Need to cover your crack and any reproductive parts too.....

Eric455
06-11-2003, 06:51 PM
i'm no father but, i would have to agree with you from your point of view. yea those pasties dont cover much. but the cops think and as far as i know its to not insault anyone else. "i could be wrong but do the best you can to protect you girls. i have respect to all. the elderly and as you said us me love tits, but your sittuation is really dificult right at this point.
eric

Jungle Boy
06-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Mandelon:
Yup. The law says nipples bad, boobies good. Need to cover your crack and any reproductive parts too..... Do bricklayers and plumbers need to cover their cracks too? :D

superdave013
06-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Jungle Boy:
Mandelon:
Yup. The law says nipples bad, boobies good. Need to cover your crack and any reproductive parts too..... Do bricklayers and plumbers need to cover their cracks too? :D sure they do. They just use ass spackel. :D