78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Lets get those votes in!

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Why am I in there?

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:39 PM
How the hell did I get on there I’m married I can’t cock block unless I am blocking guys from my wife? :confused:

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:41 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Why am I in there?I sat there for a second, thinking if you should go in there. Then I remembered how you sit in wait. Then the second you can, you swoop in like a hawk and destroy someone with your lamer.net talons and fly away into the sunset. I have seen you do this to those who were in the process of making the moves on a newbie female poster and it was epic. You had to be included.

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:42 PM
miller19j:
How the hell did I get on there I’m married I can’t cock block unless I am blocking guys from my wife? :confused: That is why you're there. You cock block for the sole purpose of the block and not to pursue. That makes you even more dangerous.

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:52 PM
I think that statistically we can say he is going to win!

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 03:55 PM
78Eliminator:
I sat there for a second, thinking if you should go in there. Then I remembered how you sit in wait. Then the second you can, you swoop in like a hawk and destroy someone with your lamer.net talons and fly away into the sunset. I have seen you do this to those who were in the process of making the moves on a newbie female poster and it was epic. You had to be included.Surely you can't be serious (http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Airplane/surely.wav)...
I have never unleased any epic "cock blocks" (http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Airplane/amphetim.wav)...although (http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Airplane/glue.wav), if I have that reputation (http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Airplane/ap1.wav), I might as well use it (http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Airplane/naked.wav)...
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/befodalock%5b1%5d.gif

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:55 PM
RiverDave:
How do you do a screen capture?
RDALT-PRINT SCREEN

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:56 PM
Hit your “print screen” button and then you can do edit paste it into a document and save it. Does that make sense?

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 04:07 PM
RiverDave:
I'm on a lap top here so there's multiple uses for each button.. The print screen is the same button at the insert button..
It sounds like it's going to get very complicated very quick.. so
**** it..God I get a kick out of that everytime I use it. :D
RDHighlight what you want to print screen. Hold down ALT AND PRINT SCREEN. Then open Word and Paste (CTRL-V) into it.

miller19j
12-12-2002, 04:07 PM
All you need is to hit the print screen button. On my laptop I need to hit Fn and Printscreen to make the print screen button work. Ah…..never mind

STV_Keith
12-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Damn Justin, next time you include me, at least spell my name right! :) Dave, I think Jordy has us all beat.

Party Cat
12-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Here ya go RD....
http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/hb/CBPoll.jpg
[ December 12, 2002, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Party Cat ]

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 04:09 PM
STV_Keith:
Damn Justin, next time you include me, at least spell my name right! :) Dave, I think Jordy has us all beat.Whoops! I always switch up the I and E when I spell your name. Other which challenge me: "Weird" and "Neice"
[ December 12, 2002, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

andy01
12-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Dave what about Jodys buddy at Circle K? That was a cock block!
For that I shale say Jody since in the long run he got you cock blocked!
Andy

Jordy
12-12-2002, 06:49 PM
I'm not buying this for a minute. Why isn't 78EnglishMajor on there? How does that work?
As RR pointed out, I seem to be the recipient of the block more than I am the blocker.

Tom Brown
12-12-2002, 07:06 PM
Has anyone ever met a chick in these forums? Seriously?
I can't imagine trying to pick someone up from here. Aren't the women are all played by Blown 472?

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 07:41 PM
Hey I met almost all of you guys and I'm on the forums..

Her454
12-12-2002, 08:26 PM
I havent met the so-cal crowd, but I have the no-cal and I'm on the forums...dont we count? wink

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 08:30 PM
Geez we even have pics in our profile for proof of being real gals

Jordy
12-12-2002, 09:02 PM
Neither one of you two just popped up in the past week and started being super flirts either. There is some history with the two of you. :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 09:03 PM
rivercutie:
Geez we even have pics in our profile for proof of being real galsI guess I'll have to find a picture of Brad Pitt for mine...that'll prove I'm for real!

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:08 PM
Ok good point were old news :) .. HH your way better looking then Brad :D

Jordy
12-12-2002, 09:10 PM
rivercutie:
Ok good point were old news :) That's exactly what I was saying too brat... :p :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 09:12 PM
rivercutie:
HH your way better looking then Brad..Well little girl...flattery will get you everywhere!
PS- where do I send the payment?

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Ok ok not feeling the love here :p

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey no worries Big Guy no payment needed :)

Jordy
You're not feeling the love? I have the ultimate definition of mixed emotions here: I'm winning the poll for biggest cock blocker? :confused:
I can only think of one instance, but it was huge and just the other day. It's a conspiracy I tell you. :D

MsHotCrusader
Hey, I just popped up in the last week but I'm real. I just met alot of you at DD's xmas party that's the only reason why I'm on here now and not before...now I actually know some of you, which makes it better. wink

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:16 PM
Ok good point Jordy sorry you have been voted cock blocker :)

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 09:16 PM
rivercutie:
Hey no worries Big Guy no payment needed :) Got any big plans Saturday night? I heard on the police scanner that there might be some hoodlums tearing up downtown HB and Newport...
As always, keep your children and pets off the streets...

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:17 PM
I know of course I miss one party and I miss meeting all the new gals frown

Jordy
12-12-2002, 09:18 PM
rivercutie:
Ok good point Jordy sorry you have been voted cock blocker :) I'm below 50% now though... :D I think it's all in the name recognition.

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:19 PM
I am helping with a event earlier in the evening but you have my cell so give me a jingle I'm game. And why do you have to bring up my driving skills.. eek!

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 09:19 PM
rivercutie:
I know of course I miss one party and I miss meeting all the new gals :(Well if you are going to the New Years party you can meet us there....
:D

Havasu Hangin'
12-12-2002, 09:24 PM
rivercutie:
I am helping with a event earlier in the evening but you have my cell so give me a jingle I'm game.Are you gonna bring your friend with the right-cross?
BTW- I heard there's a guy in Newport who needs his million-dollar boarding house broken in properly...

rivercutie
12-12-2002, 09:32 PM
No shes married and never goes out :( I will be traveling alone Watch out!!!

Jordy
12-12-2002, 10:11 PM
I still want to know what I get when I win???? :D

Party Cat
12-12-2002, 11:04 PM
RiverDave:
Jordy, I'm not sure why or how but for some reason my votes are startin to stack up. :(
Damm RD, Have you been on the campaign trail ?????
http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/hb/CBPoll.jpg

missboatnam1
12-13-2002, 08:59 AM
i had no idea what this meant, mr b had to clareify it.......i think its pretty obvious who does that smilespi wink

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2002, 08:59 AM
How the hell did I get 4 votes? Who is the Jerky Boy who voted for me?
I'm innocent I tell ya...

Jordy
12-13-2002, 09:01 AM
missboatnam1:
i had no idea what this meant, mr b had to clareify it.......i think its pretty obvious who does that smilespi wink Obvious? Who are you thinking? I did it one time, granted it was a tremendous effort. :D

Windy
12-13-2002, 09:12 AM
Ive only seen STVKeith "cock block" {as you goobers call it}my friend Stephanie at the river. He wasnt letting any of you guys near her.
MissHBjet

Jordy
12-13-2002, 09:14 AM
He was ferocious doing it though wasn't he Windy? Like a junkyard dog with a bone. That's why he got on the list. You hit it right on the head. :D

missboatnam1
12-13-2002, 09:46 AM
jordy, LOL, you so damm cute!!!

Jrocket
12-13-2002, 09:54 AM
Havasu Hangin':
How the hell did I get 4 votes? Who is the Jerky Boy who voted for me?
I'm innocent I tell ya...No need to thank me now.. :D

STV_Keith
12-13-2002, 11:37 AM
jordanpaulk:
Like a junkyard dog with a bone.Hey, I was just practicing...my first try at puttin the move on since being married. Give a guy a break! :)

andy01
12-13-2002, 01:20 PM
STV_Keith:
jordanpaulk:
Like a junkyard dog with a bone.Hey, I was just practicing...my first try at puttin the move on since being married. Give a guy a break! :) Some of us witnessed the second attempt. OUCH! It was a sucess but not one to be proud of, but yet still a victory in the STV corner. Way to close the truck driver. LOL LOL :D :D :D
Andy

STV_Keith
12-13-2002, 02:46 PM
Easy mister! The goggles were on (and NOT the ones I need for the boat) and a might blurry that night. Hey, we all have had our indiscretions. Give a new-to-being-single-again-guy a break! There's a damn learning curve here. :D

MJ19
12-13-2002, 02:56 PM
Hey MissBoatnam...that's the first time I've seen your new avatar...very cute! cracking me up with those Chi Chi's wink

missboatnam1
12-13-2002, 02:57 PM
pretty funny huh? i stole it from someone!!!! HEE HEE im bad!!

RiverKitty
12-13-2002, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry, but could somebody please clarify exactly *what* a cock blocker is??? :confused: I need to know so I can vote *correctly*! ;o)

RiverKitty
12-13-2002, 06:33 PM
ROFLMAO!!!
Thanks Dave! I *needed* that!
Ok, OK! I *think* I get the *point* now!!! ;o)
Now, time to vote!
Hmmm....who to pick, who to pick!
Oooooo.....this will be a *hard* one!!! :D
[ December 13, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Ian
12-13-2002, 07:58 PM
I am currently in the process of throwing back a couple cold ones before I go out for the night and after looking at the x-mas party photos I was thinking. I gotta go partying with you guys sometime, but now that I now your all a bunch of cock blocks I'm reconsidering. J/K

Jrocket
12-13-2002, 08:08 PM
RiverKitty:
Oooooo.....this will be a *hard* one!!! :D :D :D :D :D

RiverKitty
12-13-2002, 08:42 PM
Jrocket:
RiverKitty:
Oooooo.....this will be a *hard* one!!! :D :D :D :D :D Hehehe! I still haven't voted...yet!
Still trying to decide! :D

MsHotCrusader
12-14-2002, 09:11 PM
Ian:
I am currently in the process of throwing back a couple cold ones before I go out for the night and after looking at the x-mas party photos I was thinking. I gotta go partying with you guys sometime, but now that I now your all a bunch of cock blocks I'm reconsidering. J/KIan, you definitely have to come party and meet all of us. Everyone is really great, HotCrusader and I just met alot of the people on here, last weekend. There surely wasn't any blockin going on then. We all just had a really great time. Hope to meet ya New Years. :D

Ian
12-14-2002, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the invite MsHotCrusader but seeing as how this is the first News Years I'll be able to legally celebrate at the bars I think me and my buddies are going to hit the town that night. If I don't go out with my friends, I'd be stoked to celebrate with a bunch of Hot Boaters (you'd all probably out drink my friends anyway). I definately look forwarad to putting faces to a lot of these names this summer at the lake.

K3-River-Rat
12-15-2002, 12:25 AM
RiverDave:
Cock Block - To effectively block another man from using his cock on a woman by any means necesarry. Usually there personallity is more then enough to make it happen though.
Cock Blocker - A man whom repeatedly blocks the cock by throwing salt in the game. They are a very rare breed, please see pic below.
In Natural Habitat. Note how the cock blocker is submerged in the water camoflauged. Just at the moment that a guy and a girl take any interest in each other it will spring from it's resting place babbling about all sorts of random shit until the girl is either frightened and runs away or becomes angry becuase she is sexually frustrated and can't manage to navigate around the "blocker" to the cock that she wants.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSC00155.JPG
Clock Blockers vehicle of choice. Note the large stack above the engine. This is in fact a symbol to show other cock blockers that he has this area of the sand bar covered and to move on.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC00120.JPG
RD :D LMFAO :D Hell of a curve ball RD :D wink
I doubt Jordy will like the pitch very much though!! :D
Obviously Jordy hasn't seen this yet or he would have been all over you about it RD!! :D

Her454
12-15-2002, 12:33 AM
oh my god RD, LMFAO. THAT IS CLASSIC. You get my vote for just making me laugh.!

K3-River-Rat
12-15-2002, 12:56 AM
Ian:
I'd be stoked to celebrate with a bunch of Hot Boaters (you'd all probably out drink my friends anyway). I definately look forward to putting faces to a lot of these names this summer at the lake."Outdrink" in this case would be quite an "understatement" after looking at the pics and reading through the DD Christmas party thread! :D
I know for a FACT that ALL of us that were not able to go to that party missed one HELL of a GREAT time!! :D
You had better get in a lot of practice Ian if you are gonna even try to keep with the way some of these people can drink!! eek!
Just from what I've gathered from checking out the thread I can tell you that you better drink heavily every day for a "week" to be primed well enough to hang with that particular crowd for a party like THAT ONE!! wink
I know I would have had a lot of fun at that party myself if there was any way I could have gone!! :D I know a lot of the people that were there from these boards and I think that it would have been great to meet them in person and party with them all wink
Although a bit out of practice at the moment I'm a "well seasoned" drinker myself and I know now what I'll have to do if I ever get a chance to party with theses "animals" :D
I can see the getting "primed" for the party process is going to be pure HELL to be able to keep up with these crazy people but I think it would be worth it in the long run to have as much fun as it looked like it was at that party!!!! wink

LVjetboy
12-15-2002, 02:28 AM
RD a classic as always. Cock block...I donno.

K3-River-Rat
12-15-2002, 03:49 AM
RD I think you may have missed your calling brother :D You should have been a ****in comedian!! wink
I laughed so hard the first time I read that I had to come back and read it again :D I also had to calm down a bit more so I could get some sleep after getting so pissed off at this computer when it lost my post in that other thread wink
The way you worded that was ****in "hilarious" :D
I was damn near on the floor "again" when I read what your explanation of the velocity stack was!! God Damn that was some funny shit!!
You really outdone yourself on that post!!
I would LOVE to see the look on Jordy's face when he sees & reads that for the first time!! :D HOLY SHIT if there was EVER a "kodak moment" THAT would be one for the record books for SURE!!! :D wink
WOW you could tell I was tired & aggravated when I made this post last night!! Had to edit out the mistakes I made last night!!!
[ December 15, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

RiverKitty
12-15-2002, 04:08 PM
Hmmmm.....101 user's have voted.
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/cb.jpg
[ December 15, 2002, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

K3-River-Rat
12-15-2002, 04:23 PM
Is it just me? :confused:
Sure looks like 472 is being awefully "short changed"
for all of his efforts and hard work as "top cock blocker" :confused: :p :D wink
I think I'm gonna have to stick up for Jordy on this deal
and agree with what he said about this being some sort of "conspiracy" against him!!
I believe he is right about this conspiracy issue :D wink
[ December 15, 2002, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2002, 10:02 AM
How the hell did I get 6 votes now?
Jrocket...how many accounts do you have?

Jordy
12-16-2002, 10:03 AM
I going to to out on a limb here and say that I think most the people that are voting aren't sure what a "cock-blocker" is, prior to RD's skewed explanation of course (thanks bud), and think this is a contest that I want to win, much like a popularity contest, and therefore are voting for me. All part of a massive conspiracy I tell you, a C-O-N... spiracy. :D
Does this look like the face of a cock-blocker?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Shootouts/tn_DSC00307.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
12-16-2002, 10:07 AM
Good god, man...men still wear vests?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Shootouts/DSC00307.JPG
...did you ruin a good tablecloth making that shirt? Do they sell men's clothes wear you bought that outfit?
The fashion police must have been at the donut shop that night..

miller19j
12-16-2002, 10:13 AM
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/cb.jpg
How the hell did I get six votes? :rolleyes:

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 10:18 AM
HH, STOP, your killing me!!! i think hes kinda ruggid lookin!!!..he looks like he could defenitly be cock blocker though!!! :D
miller, something we need to know about here big guy??? :rolleyes:

miller19j
12-16-2002, 10:19 AM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Jordycb1.JPG
There He even admits it! :D

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 10:21 AM
its DA KING!!!!!!....why isent he dancing though!!! :confused:

Jordy
12-16-2002, 10:28 AM
Bunch of funny fockers around here this morning I see... :p

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 10:34 AM
i think jordy is our man, look at the beer hes drinkin!! is that..no it cant be......it is!!!....budwiper....... :p

Jordy
12-16-2002, 10:36 AM
missboatnam1:
it is!!!....budwiper....... :p Actually it's diet budwiper (we had a bucket of them at our table)... one of only a few I drank all weekend... most the time it was Crown and water for me...

Jordy
12-16-2002, 11:46 AM
Look what I found:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/rdcockblocking.JPG

RiverKitty
12-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Hehehehe! Now this is getting *fun*!!! ;o)

SHAVED CLAM
12-16-2002, 12:17 PM
jordanpaulk:
You're not feeling the love? I have the ultimate definition of mixed emotions here: I'm winning the poll for biggest cock blocker? :confused:
I can only think of one instance, but it was huge and just the other day. It's a conspiracy I tell you. :D In case your wondering Jordan Blown472 still hasn't "got any"! I think that makes you good at cock blocking! :p

HCS
12-16-2002, 12:22 PM
Coors light Yuk!

Jordy
12-16-2002, 12:29 PM
Who do we have here?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/stvkeithcb.JPG

HCS
12-16-2002, 12:37 PM
Looks like another cock blocker.

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 12:46 PM
ILMAO, jordy at least hes drinkin the right kinda beer!!!......ha ha hee hee
who the 2nd cock blocker there??
where is HH when we need hom!!!!!...this is making my flu feel alot better!!! :D LOL
[ December 16, 2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Jordy
12-16-2002, 12:49 PM
missboatnam1:
who the 2nd cock blocker there??Yes, who is that unmasked individual? Now I don't want to start dragging peoples' names into this, but you just might ask STV Keith, aka Junkyard Dog who that gentleman is. :D

Jordy
12-16-2002, 12:51 PM
SHAVED CLAM:
In case your wondering Jordan Blown472 still hasn't "got any"! I think that makes you good at cock blocking! :p Blown doesn't need my help. From what I can tell, he does a pretty good job cockblocking himself. :D

SHAVED CLAM
12-16-2002, 12:55 PM
jordanpaulk:
SHAVED CLAM:
In case your wondering Jordan Blown472 still hasn't "got any"! I think that makes you good at cock blocking! :p Blown doesn't need my help. From what I can tell, he does a pretty good job cockblocking himself. :D I guess that's true! I think he's going to go through withdrawel this week not being able to talk shit with you guys this week!

Windy
12-16-2002, 01:42 PM
jordanpaulk:
Who do we have here?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/stvkeithcb.JPGI seen this one in action. He got my vote :D
MissHBjet

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 01:58 PM
MissHBjet:
jordanpaulk:
Who do we have here?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/stvkeithcb.JPGI seen this one in action. He got my vote :D
MissHBjetYep....He I wonder how he'd do in snow country :D :D

STV_Keith
12-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Snow country is too cold....brrrrrrrrr. I'll stay about this far north and go south from here, thanks.
Thanks for the vote Windy! :)

superdave013
12-16-2002, 02:46 PM
RiverDave:
Hey Keith, check your e-mail
keith@stvboats.com in about 2 minutes.. :)
RDThose 2 must be panning thier next block! :D

Jordy
12-16-2002, 02:48 PM
superdave013:
Those 2 must be panning thier next block! :D I was thinking the same thing SD... just waiting to see what happens next. :D :D :D

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 02:49 PM
superdave013:
RiverDave:
Hey Keith, check your e-mail
keith@stvboats.com in about 2 minutes.. :)
RDThose 2 must be panning thier next block! :D Wasn't Keith following RD over the weekend ???? :D

Jordy
12-16-2002, 02:51 PM
You know, I saw that thread too PC... something strange is afoot here... :D

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 02:53 PM
jordanpaulk:
You know, I saw that thread too PC... something strange is afoot here... :D I don't think I want to know any more about those two eek! eek!

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 03:00 PM
RiverDave:
Don't get all conspiracy theoried out on me now..
Speaking of which.. Dad can I borrow your PartyCat?
RDOK, son.....what do you and your Cock Blocking friend have going on now......You know the drill, what's she look like ????? You know the rules.. no pics, no boat.....
[ December 16, 2002, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Party Cat ]

Jordy
12-16-2002, 03:23 PM
http://www.boatxchange.com/iB_html/non-cgi/uploads/post-1-80927-Dave_Andycb.jpg

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 03:25 PM
OMG, thats a good one......hee hee ha ha hee
your damm cock blockers!!!! :D

RPrincez
12-16-2002, 03:32 PM
I recall this picture it came with the dog. That is the funniest thing I ever saw.

Jordy
12-16-2002, 03:36 PM
RPrincez:
I recall this picture it came with the dog. Same day and time, different picture... I haven't decided what to do with the dog picture yet. :D

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 03:36 PM
RiverDave:
Run Whatcha Brung II. :)
RDYou'll have to come and get it, cause I think I'm bringin the Motorhome.

RPrincez
12-16-2002, 03:39 PM
The dog picture almost made him look cutier.

Windy
12-16-2002, 03:49 PM
The Party Cat will be at RunWhatYaBrungII...SWEET.
MissHBjet

Jrocket
12-16-2002, 04:14 PM
Does Andy have a DCB hat on? :D

Jordy
12-16-2002, 04:41 PM
RiverDave:
RPrincez:
The dog picture almost made him look cutier.I'm not sure if I should take that as an insult or not.. LOL
RDI was kinda thinking the same thing... all depends on where you put the emphasis... :confused:

MJ19
12-16-2002, 04:57 PM
jordanpaulk:
http://www.boatxchange.com/iB_html/non-cgi/uploads/post-1-80927-Dave_Andycb.jpgLMAO...so who WANTS to be the biggest Cock Blocker???

Jordy
12-16-2002, 05:03 PM
MJ19:
LMAO...so who WANTS to be the biggest Cock Blocker???I WANT someone else to win. :D

RiverKitty
12-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Sorry Jordy, looks like your *winning* this one! ;o)

Windy
12-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Jrocket:
Does Andy have a DCB hat on? :D Yep...hes no longer representen Ultra wink
MissHBjet

EricinNv
12-16-2002, 07:24 PM
No Cock Block Needed. http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/7336.JPG

Jordy
12-16-2002, 07:59 PM
Looks like I am forced to add someone else to the list of people I don't want to mess with in Photoshop. Very nice work Eric. :D :D :D

Party Cat
12-16-2002, 09:12 PM
RiverDave:
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/rdbb1.jpg
This looks like a Cock Blockers Convention :D :D

Jordy
12-16-2002, 09:14 PM
Why would I want to creep up on your boat when I have this on mine?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Yellowboatcb.JPG

RiverDave2
12-16-2002, 09:25 PM
That one came from my boat you putz! Look what's standing right behind PickleFork2be.
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/rdbb1.jpg
The Wiley E CockBlocker has managed to get around all the Cock Blocker Blockers and Coral one of the CockBlock'ees into his stable..
RD

Jordy
12-16-2002, 09:56 PM
RiverDave2:
That one came from my boat you putz! Look what's standing right behind PickleFork2be. Like she was saying, you cockblocked her right off your boat and onto the bow of mine. :D :D :D
Then the rest of the cockblocking was out of both of our hands. :D

MJ19
12-16-2002, 10:55 PM
You guys are cracking me up :D ...why not share? idea2

Rexone
12-16-2002, 11:12 PM
jordanpaulk:
Why would I want to creep up on your boat when I have this on mine?
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Yellowboatcb.JPGThink of the draw Jordy if you had a nice new shiny Impy Billet Steering Wheel on that ride to compliment that good looking velocity stack! You'd have to beat em off with a paddle (billet paddle of course)... idea2

miller19j
12-17-2002, 08:52 AM
The proof is in the picture! :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Jordycb11.JPG
[ December 17, 2002, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Jordy
12-17-2002, 08:54 AM
Miller is just begging for some now... I've left you out of it, but it looks like you're feeling neglected.

HCS
12-17-2002, 08:58 AM
On line soap, "Will Jordy block the last cock" stay tuned. :D

miller19j
12-17-2002, 09:00 AM
jordanpaulk:
Miller is just begging for some now... I've left you out of it, but it looks like you're feeling neglected.I just couldn’t resist that picture has been begging to be posted from the beginning! I thought RD would have got to it first so I let it slide for a while, but I couldn’t wait any longer! :D

Jordy
12-17-2002, 09:02 AM
miller19j:
I just couldn’t resist that picture has been begging to be posted from the beginning! I thought RD would have got to it first so I let it slide for a while, but I couldn’t wait any longer! :D Like I said, I left you out of it as I was campaigning for RD, which seems to be working by the way. I even drug Keith into it, but left you and Blown alone, but you keep begging for it, so now you called down the thunder... :D :D

DogHouse
12-17-2002, 09:10 AM
Dunno Jordy, that pic is pretty incriminating... Don't think you can wiggle out of this one by diverting attention to Miller!
:D

HCS
12-17-2002, 09:18 AM
miller19j:
The proof is in the picture! :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Jordycb11.JPGYou do have to admit. That is cock blocking at it's finest.

Jordy
12-17-2002, 09:27 AM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/millercb.JPG

Jordy
12-17-2002, 09:39 AM
Feeling better now that you got to play Miller? :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/millercb2.JPG
Can I stop now? :D

quig
12-17-2002, 09:59 AM
HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!
that has got to be some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time!!!!!!! ... it was hard to read with the tears in my eyes !!!!

MJ19
12-17-2002, 10:30 AM
What did I do to deserve my pic photochopped? Poor little innocent me getting photochopped...what's up with that? :rolleyes: :p :D

Jordy
12-17-2002, 10:36 AM
MJ19:
What did I do to deserve my pic photochopped? Poor little innocent me getting photochopped...what's up with that? :rolleyes: :p :D Hey, I was nice to you. If your poor little husband wasn't so starved for cockblocking attention and would have stayed out of this, it wouldn't have been an issue. But he decided to fire a couple shots at me so it's on now. Sorry MJ. I'm being as nice to you as possible while giving him the internet attention he apparently desires so much. :D :D :D

Blown 472
12-17-2002, 11:01 AM
Sheesh, so many titles, king cock blocker, now the god of thunder?? Since you are tha king didcha score at tha rodeo??

78Eliminator
12-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Blown 472:
Sheesh, so many titles, king cock blocker, now the god of thunder?? Since you are tha king didcha score at tha rodeo??I posted a poll. We will know, soon enough.

HCS
12-17-2002, 11:25 AM
Looks like it's going 100%. wink

missboatnam1
12-17-2002, 11:26 AM
:D :D :D :D LOL!!!!

MJ19
12-17-2002, 12:27 PM
jordanpaulk:
MJ19:
What did I do to deserve my pic photochopped? Poor little innocent me getting photochopped...what's up with that? Hey, I was nice to you. If your poor little husband wasn't so starved for cockblocking attention and would have stayed out of this, it wouldn't have been an issue. But he decided to fire a couple shots at me so it's on now. Sorry MJ. I'm being as nice to you as possible while giving him the internet attention he apparently desires so much. :D :D :D Yeah yeah yeah :rolleyes: wink ...the least you could do is be the junk yard dog that I know you can be when Miller has time to play back. :p :D
And BTW, Thanks...I appreciate the kindness! :D
[ December 17, 2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Jordy
12-17-2002, 12:28 PM
He started it, and I even ignored the first shot across my bow... :p