PDA

View Full Version : Nine girls coming over tonight.....

Mandelon
06-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Yeah right! :rolleyes:
Brownie sleep over......whoooo-hoooo :(
9 Eight year olds.... I hope they don't spill much. But my daughter is excited so that is what counts.....
Me and my 9 yr old son are going out for BBQ and some couch dances. :D :D Its ok, he has fake ID... :p

NastyOne
06-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Man you really got me on that one!......
Can I still come over :D

Jrocket
06-06-2003, 04:14 PM
Mandelon:
But my daughter is excited so that is what counts.....
Ya know,you just have to stop and think back when you were a kid,how great it was to have somehting like this happen.I cant wait until my daughter is old enough to do stuff like this.You just want your kid to have the best time she possibly can...Have fun,she'll remember back when she gets older......Dam I sound old..... :D

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
06-06-2003, 04:19 PM
9 girls... That's it???? We had 29 boyz @ ours!!! Here's a mug shot of them all. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/564sleepover_2003-med.jpg

NastyOne
06-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Why are all those kids holding money?
Do you get a badge these days for knocking over a liquor store :confused:

Ziggy
06-06-2003, 04:37 PM
NastyOne:
Why are all those kids holding money?
Do you get a badge these days for knocking over a liquor store :confused: Thats for the couch dances :D
My wife is doing her weekend trip with Girlscouts too(she's the troup leader) So I get to go to the river---yahoo, just a couple more hours of work left.

superdave013
06-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Mandelon:
Yeah right! :rolleyes:
Brownie sleep over......whoooo-hoooo :(
9 Eight year olds.... I hope they don't spill much. But my daughter is excited so that is what counts.....
Me and my 9 yr old son are going out for BBQ and some couch dances. :D :D Its ok, he has fake ID... :p If I was your son I'ed be saying home tonight! lol, I guess that's still a few year off for him though.

Mandelon
06-06-2003, 06:03 PM
I really feel sorry for our cat.....he never sees so much attention and hugs as ten little girls can give...
Someday they'll all be big girls...... :)

DansBlown73Nordic
06-06-2003, 06:53 PM
I was thrown out of Girl Scouts....They caught me eating a Brownie..... :p :D