PDA

View Full Version : spam...TRICK GOLFCART FORSALE

TOBTEK
09-24-2003, 07:49 AM
SORRY FOR THE SPAM!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg
Its OFFICIAL....the cart is for sale! VERY freshly built EZ-GO cart. 4" lift. BRANDNEW 48V batteries, and BRANDNEW 11.5 motor and 650 amp curtis controller. polished 12" alum wheels, diamond plate rubber matt, diamond plate side panels. polished Billet pedels & f/w knob, polished steering colum w/ billet adapter & carbon fiber steering wheel. wink mirror, Carbon fiber dash, am/fm/mp3/cd player(highend) unit with flip down face, FOCAL speakers, has a seperate blue top battery in polshed billet holder just for the stereo and blue under carriage lighting. has blue trim piece around sunshade(not pictured). rear tube bumper with trailer hitch reciever. Custom paint job, blue candy flames over glitter base, 6 coats of clear, CAN NOT fill any pin lines...Cart is VERY clean and very powerful! Will pull 12" wheelies...I have an honest 10K in it, need new off season project(and wedding $$$)...$6999.00 OR BEST OFFER(would like to sell this week! make me a offer!!)
[ September 24, 2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

SBullet
09-24-2003, 08:34 AM
TOBTEK,
Very nice Cart!! jawdrop I would match my boat perfectly! Can you give you phone number, I am interested!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/925SBullet_Ride.JPG

jackpunx
09-24-2003, 08:37 AM
will it pull a boat trailer around a camp ground?

TANK
09-24-2003, 08:40 AM
That is sweeeeet!!!

MagicMtnDan
09-24-2003, 09:58 AM
Is it street legal? Helluva lot better than those electric things I see driving around

TOBTEK
09-24-2003, 11:08 AM
SBullet:
TOBTEK,
Very nice Cart!! jawdrop I would match my boat perfectly! Can you give you phone number, I am interested!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/925SBullet_Ride.JPG SBULLET....my office number is 760-753-6301. Toby in financial services....give me a ring. AND YES IT WILL PULL MY MACH22 AROUND! This cart has some major ponies :D

TOBTEK
09-24-2003, 05:08 PM
NEEDS TO GO AWAY........ANYONE?

TOBTEK
09-25-2003, 01:34 PM
SORRY, FOR CONTINUED SPAM....BUT needs to find a new home!

TOBTEK
09-26-2003, 06:54 AM
MUST BE GONE BY SUNDAY.......$5999.99 This ia a deal!...Call Rainbow Custom Cars in Corona and price out everything that is on this car eek! you will poop wink

OutCole'd
09-26-2003, 04:58 PM
If I only had a place to use it, I would be all over this thing. It is Bad Ass.

TOBTEK
09-27-2003, 08:17 AM
If it doesn't sell by sunday night, im not gonna take the loss on it.......anyone want a kickass cart for a average price?????????????

TOBTEK
09-27-2003, 08:32 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_004-med.jpg

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 08:01 AM
last day, last chance! :D

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 08:03 AM
what the hell are you gonna do with this thing if it don't sell? I'll look around for buyers.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Phat_Kat:
what the hell are you gonna do with this thing if it don't sell? I'll look around for buyers. use the money NOW, and build something EVEN sicker :D
http://www.krazykarts.com/images/side_view.jpg
something like this might work :D .....quibic dollars though....BUT, its JUST money right wink

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey TOB try some GBC Dirt Devils on your next one. They look SAAAWEEEEEEEET on every cart I've seen them on.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Phat_Kat:
Hey TOB try some GBC Dirt Devils on your next one. They look SAAAWEEEEEEEET on every cart I've seen them on. what are GBC's? pic's?

LUVNLIFE
09-28-2003, 09:51 AM
Tobtek, let me get this right, today is the last day you are trying to sell it? See, we have one, it's a Yamaha, gas, but not yet tricked out, has a lift, rims & tires, but haven't done the rest yet. How do you like the electric? Sure do like the look of yours. What year is it? And I'm thinking that's a fold down seat, correct?
MrsLuvnlife
I did get your PM and your e-mail, Thx.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LUVNLIFE:
[QB] Tobtek, let me get this right, today is the last day you are trying to sell it? See, we have one, it's a Yamaha, gas, but not yet tricked out, has a lift, rims & tires, but haven't done the rest yet. How do you like the electric? Sure do like the look of yours. What year is it? And I'm thinking that's a fold down seat, correct?
MrsLuvnlife
MRSLUVNLIFE.......Yes, this is a 48V (norm 36v) 98 EZ-GO with upgraded Curtis 650amp controller and 11.5hp electric motor. We had a gas cart first and sold it to build this one. this cart will SPANK most gas carts and is 100% silent :D YES, It also has a custom rear bench that folds down into a truck bed. EVERYTHING is done on this cart! I really dont think you could find anything else to add to it. I ONLY WANT TO SELL IT FOR EXTRA WEDDING/HONEYMOON MONEY! there is nothing wrong ATALL with this "turnkey" cart! the batteries,charger,controller,heavy duty wiring are all BRANDNEW. I brought the cart and chargers to the office today, so if you or anyone else wants it im here all day....760-753-6301 @ Harloff BMW, in Encinitas......toby

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:19 AM
Phat_Kat:
Hey TOB try some GBC Dirt Devils on your next one. They look SAAAWEEEEEEEET on every cart I've seen them on. PHAT-KAT........way better AVATAR! how do you do the continuous movie avatar? that cool!

LUVNLIFE
09-28-2003, 10:26 AM
Sorry for all the questions TOBTEK, but we're interested. How long do you have to charge it for and how long does it run for on that charge?
Thx

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:33 AM
LUVNLIFE:
Sorry for all the questions TOBTEK, but we're interested. How long do you have to charge it for and how long does it run for on that charge?
Thx If it charges overnight, it will last ALL weekend at the river, I use it around the house and goes forever. A charge really isnt a issue! I allway's wondered as well, but isn't a issue! we have more fun at home with it than even at the river, evening booze cruises at home are the best with the tunes crankin, and the mood lights on :D

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 10:39 AM
Here's the GBC's on my cart. They're only 22's but they look good.
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/711cart.jpg
The avatars were done by mikesouth.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:46 AM
good looking tires, but can you get them with 12" wheels? Gotsta have blingy wheels! :D
MAN YOU NEED SOME PAINT! ya know anyone that paints? wink

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 10:52 AM
TOBTEK:
good looking tires, but can you get them with 12" wheels? Gotsta have blingy wheels! :D
MAN YOU NEED SOME PAINT! ya know anyone that paints? wink I think I'm gonna call Dave Hollan but he's got a reputation for being pricey but with good reason. He did a beutiful job of turning the D into an H on his mach 22. The two daves don't get along to well from what I hear. He also did my jetski and it came out great. I think they come in 12 inchers.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:58 AM
Phat_Kat:
TOBTEK:
MAN YOU NEED SOME PAINT! ya know anyone that paints? wink I think I'm gonna call Dave Hollan but he's got a reputation for being pricey but with good reason. He did a beutiful job of turning the D into an H on his mach 22. The two daves don't get along to well from what I hear. He also did my jetski and it came out great. I think they come in 12 inchers. "He did a beutiful job of turning the D into an H on his mach 22."........what do you mean? :confused:

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 11:19 AM
He changed the D in DCB to an H for HCB. Hollan custom boats :D He's got a nice open bow with a 300 on it.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 01:18 PM
Phat_Kat:
He changed the D in DCB to an H for HCB. Hollan custom boats :D He's got a nice open bow with a 300 on it. HAVE any pics of his open bow, would like to see them.

woodster
09-28-2003, 01:59 PM
Hey Tob are u still at hidden shores next year? I want your spot! smile_sp

Phat_Kat
09-28-2003, 03:10 PM
TOBTEK:
Phat_Kat:
He changed the D in DCB to an H for HCB. Hollan custom boats :D He's got a nice open bow with a 300 on it. HAVE any pics of his open bow, would like to see them. If he'd ever put it in I would. I think he had it in once this whole season.

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 08:40 PM
woodster:
Hey Tob are u still at hidden shores next year? I want your spot! smile_sp ya wanta buy the 35 foot 5th wheel trailer? I'll throw in the space, and give you the canopy and concrete. :D

TOBTEK
09-28-2003, 10:03 PM
and the cart goes to LUVINLIFE, & MRSLUVINLIFE. Thank you for taking care of it Sunday, I really appreciate it. WOW, wife-to-be was kinda suprised :mad: .....but, our bar bill on the cruise im sure will be paid by this sale. It was very nice meeting both of you and your two beautiful children. You have to post pic's of the bad-ass rig of yours......thanks again, hope to meet up with you on the water someday....so do you want a matching DCB? wink :D

woodster
09-29-2003, 02:48 PM
TOBTEK:
woodster:
Hey Tob are u still at hidden shores next year? I want your spot! smile_sp ya wanta buy the 35 foot 5th wheel trailer? I'll throw in the space, and give you the canopy and concrete. :D too bad..We just bought a new 32ft prowler. Did u pour that concrete or was it already there? If so how do you go about doing that? Does hidden shores let u make improvements like that to your spot?

cheezpanel
09-29-2003, 05:13 PM
woodster:
TOBTEK:
woodster:
Hey Tob are u still at hidden shores next year? I want your spot! smile_sp ya wanta buy the 35 foot 5th wheel trailer? I'll throw in the space, and give you the canopy and concrete. :D too bad..We just bought a new 32ft prowler. Did u pour that concrete or was it already there? If so how do you go about doing that? Does hidden shores let u make improvements like that to your spot? I'll take the canopy! How much? Seriously though, we are moving to D95 in a couple of weeks and I need to put up an awning to cover the boat. Does yours let the rain through?

woodster
09-29-2003, 07:14 PM
cheezpanel:
woodster:
TOBTEK:
woodster:
Hey Tob are u still at hidden shores next year? I want your spot! smile_sp ya wanta buy the 35 foot 5th wheel trailer? I'll throw in the space, and give you the canopy and concrete. :D too bad..We just bought a new 32ft prowler. Did u pour that concrete or was it already there? If so how do you go about doing that? Does hidden shores let u make improvements like that to your spot? I'll take the canopy! How much? Seriously though, we are moving to D95 in a couple of weeks and I need to put up an awning to cover the boat. Does yours let the rain through? Hey! I get first dibs! wink
[ September 29, 2003, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: woodster ]